Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,636 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:00 PM

Is There A Way To Shoot Buhari - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Is There A Way To Shoot Buhari (542 Views)

Guys I Just Found A Way To Hack Your Friends What'sapp And Spy On Their Message / Is There A Way One Can Always Win On OLYMP Trade / 4 Major Reasons Why Fx Traders Loose In The Market And A Way Out. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is There A Way To Shoot Buhari by shantti(m): 3:34pm On Jul 25, 2022
I'm very mad right now. Omoh I went to get something important and discovered that the price just jumped to a whooping 130% increase. It means I can't get it again. I'm so mad. It will not be well with our leaders. Tufiakwa!!!!!! angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Is There A Way To Shoot Buhari by fman(m): 3:35pm On Jul 25, 2022
ask Google.
Re: Is There A Way To Shoot Buhari by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jul 25, 2022
Even if you go ayelala tell jazzman make him call buhari face for mirrror make you for stab am. E go shock you say na your face go show for the mirror. grin

Nigga is going out in some 6- 7 months time. Get your pvc ready and vote the right candidate in. That is the only way.
Re: Is There A Way To Shoot Buhari by Gentlerespect76: 3:43pm On Jul 25, 2022
Don't bother yourself. The bandits said so; they will catch him soon, whatever that happens thereafter, isn't our business.
Re: Is There A Way To Shoot Buhari by kolamilan(m): 4:02pm On Jul 25, 2022
grin grin grin
Re: Is There A Way To Shoot Buhari by meobizy(f): 4:38pm On Jul 25, 2022
Get a job. It's not hard.
Re: Is There A Way To Shoot Buhari by SpiritFree: 7:40pm On Jul 25, 2022
When DSS pick you now na sorry you go dey talk grin
Re: Is There A Way To Shoot Buhari by Top9ja(m): 1:17am On Jul 30, 2022
Lol grin
Re: Is There A Way To Shoot Buhari by civilserva: 3:06am On Jul 30, 2022
Pls delete this post. This forum is not anonymous as most of you wrongly believe. DSS has the devices to unmask your identity. Some Nigerians are locked up because of this type of post.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Your Pi Coin Here / Telecoms Industry Attracted N1tn In Two Years – FG / Property Investment Opportunity/offer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.