Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,367 members, 7,861,014 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:56 PM

Bbnaija Season 7: “i’m In A Relationship With Two Women” – Hermes - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija Season 7: “i’m In A Relationship With Two Women” – Hermes (316 Views)

I’m In Charge Of My Father’s Account, Mr Ibu’s Son Debunks Actor’s Wife’s Claims / Bbnaija: Peep Photos Of The Two Women Hermes Is In An Intimate Relationship With / Hakeem Kae Kazim: I’m In Nigeria To Upgrade Nollywood To Hollywood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija Season 7: “i’m In A Relationship With Two Women” – Hermes by LetDemKnow(m): 4:06pm On Jul 25, 2022

Newest Big Brother Naija housemate, Hermes Iyele has revealed he is in a polyamorous relationship.

The deltan performance artist made this known during the launch show on Sunday, July 24th, stating that both women happen to know each other.

Hermes describes his relationship as a partnership that allows enough room for everyone in it to grow individually and collectively.

During an introduction session in the house, he revealed the identities of his girlfriends, Magarita, a German-Ethopian he met on a work trip in Germany and Blessing, an Akwa-Ibom artist in Nigeria.

Hermes is an artist and dancer. He says he came on the Big Brother to show people just how much the love and creativity that is built in such tight living circumstances can change the world and help people grow.

SOURCE - https://mediarants.com/bbnaija-season-7-im-in-a-relationship-with-two-women-hermes/

(1) (Reply)

Ruth Matthew Have Finally Debunked The Doctored Video That She Sold Her Son . / Fans Excited As Wizkid Does Leg Work To Machala Alongside Tems / “i’m Not A Playboy” – Singer Fireboy DML Clarifies (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.