Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,615 members, 7,823,683 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:16 PM

Is It True That Tinubu Is Only 3 Years Older Than His Nephew, Governor Oyetola? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is It True That Tinubu Is Only 3 Years Older Than His Nephew, Governor Oyetola? (722 Views)

From Hideout, I Saw Policemen Hack Dad To Death, Shoot His Nephew Dead / Buhari Appoints His Nephew Tunde Sabiu As NIA Director - Peoples Gazette / #EndSARS: Governor Oyetola Joins Protest, Escapes Assassination Attempt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It True That Tinubu Is Only 3 Years Older Than His Nephew, Governor Oyetola? by gidgiddy: 4:11pm On Jul 25, 2022
In 2019, late Afenifere scribe, Yinka Odumakin, wrote an open letter to Bola Tinubu in which he said -

Those of us who are knowledgeable about you cant buy your 66 claim for so many reasons .The current governor of Osun is the son of your immediate senior sister from Iragbiji and he is 63 while you are claiming 66.

Tinubu was 66 at the time while Oyetola was 63. Is Oyetola actually Tinubu's Nephew and is Tinubu only 3 years older than him?
Re: Is It True That Tinubu Is Only 3 Years Older Than His Nephew, Governor Oyetola? by successmatters(m): 4:14pm On Jul 25, 2022
I will never hire an employee whose records are incomplete, and I will never vote a presidential candidate whose records are incomplete.

What if he was a serial killer in those years we are looking for his history?

2 Likes

Re: Is It True That Tinubu Is Only 3 Years Older Than His Nephew, Governor Oyetola? by God1000(m): 4:15pm On Jul 25, 2022
No one knows, the wonky and shifty Tinubu isn't truthful.

1 Like

Re: Is It True That Tinubu Is Only 3 Years Older Than His Nephew, Governor Oyetola? by GamalNasser: 4:15pm On Jul 25, 2022
Well I have two uncle's that are just 5 and 2 years older than I am
Re: Is It True That Tinubu Is Only 3 Years Older Than His Nephew, Governor Oyetola? by Mynd44: 4:22pm On Jul 25, 2022
And? I have seen uncles and nephews who are just months apart.

I know people older than their uncles
Re: Is It True That Tinubu Is Only 3 Years Older Than His Nephew, Governor Oyetola? by raumdeuter: 4:25pm On Jul 25, 2022
So what is strange about this?
This is very common especially in polygamous homes
For example Ned Nwoko will have grandchildren who are about same age or even older than his own children through Regina
Re: Is It True That Tinubu Is Only 3 Years Older Than His Nephew, Governor Oyetola? by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jul 25, 2022
You say

Re: Is It True That Tinubu Is Only 3 Years Older Than His Nephew, Governor Oyetola? by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jul 25, 2022
Mynd44:

Re: Is It True That Tinubu Is Only 3 Years Older Than His Nephew, Governor Oyetola? by successmatters(m): 4:29pm On Jul 25, 2022
A lot of controversies surrounding this man. He simply doesn't want to reveal the truth.

Serious red flags.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It True That Tinubu Is Only 3 Years Older Than His Nephew, Governor Oyetola? by Vote4ObiDatti: 4:31pm On Jul 25, 2022
gidgiddy:
In 2019, late Afenifere scribe, Yinka Odumakin, wrote an open letter to Bola Tinubu in which he said -

Those of us who are knowledgeable about you cant buy your 66 claim for so many reasons .The current governor of Osun is the son of your immediate senior sister from Iragbiji and he is 63 while you are claiming 66.

Tinubu was 66 at the time while Oyetola was 63. Is Oyetola actually Tinubu's Nephew and is Tinubu only 3 years older than him?

Everyone knows that BAT is over 85 years yet he keeps deceiving himself and his Agbado urchins. Even merely looking at his physique, health and cognitive issues shows he is an octogenarian.

Everything about Tinubu is just lies and propaganda. Such a criminal should never be allowed to rule Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It True That Tinubu Is Only 3 Years Older Than His Nephew, Governor Oyetola? by Vote4ObiDatti: 4:33pm On Jul 25, 2022
Mynd44:

Did you read the part that says "Oyetola's mother is Tinubu's immediate elder sister"?

Why do some people in Nigeria like defending rubbish for God's sake??!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It True That Tinubu Is Only 3 Years Older Than His Nephew, Governor Oyetola? by casppyjay: 4:33pm On Jul 25, 2022
raumdeuter:
So what is strange about this?
This is very common especially in polygamous homes
For example Ned Nwoko will have grandchildren who are about same age or even older than his own children through Regina
yes bro they will never understand not everything is conventional some of us have bizarre stories for lack of better words
Re: Is It True That Tinubu Is Only 3 Years Older Than His Nephew, Governor Oyetola? by christejames(m): 4:37pm On Jul 25, 2022
Thank you for this question shocked

I was just pondering on that this weekend shocked, thinking how possible that happened.

Tinubu's life is just full of deceit.
Re: Is It True That Tinubu Is Only 3 Years Older Than His Nephew, Governor Oyetola? by PandoraObi: 4:37pm On Jul 25, 2022
ok
Re: Is It True That Tinubu Is Only 3 Years Older Than His Nephew, Governor Oyetola? by raumdeuter: 4:46pm On Jul 25, 2022
Vote4ObiDatti:

Everyone knows that BAT is over 85 years yet he keeps deceiving himself and his Agbado urchins. Even merely looking at his physique, health and cognitive issues shows he is an octogenarian.

Everything about Tinubu is just lies and propaganda. Such a criminal should never be allowed to rule Nigeria.

If Tinubu is 85, then how old is OBJ?
Re: Is It True That Tinubu Is Only 3 Years Older Than His Nephew, Governor Oyetola? by Mynd44: 5:14pm On Jul 25, 2022
Vote4ObiDatti:

Did you read the part that says "Oyetola's mother is Tinubu's immediate elder sister"?

Why do some people in Nigeria like defending rubbish for God's sake??!
And? People domt have siblings that are 17 years older than them?

Or maybe Habibat Adopted Tinubu; thought of that?
Re: Is It True That Tinubu Is Only 3 Years Older Than His Nephew, Governor Oyetola? by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jul 25, 2022
Mynd44:

And? People domt have siblings that are 17 years older than them?

Or maybe Habibat Adopted Tinubu; thought of that?

Adopt this ratio

(1) (Reply)

52 Northern Groups Reject Un’s Call For Nnamdi Kanu’s Unconditional Release / Are All Igbos And Christians Moved By The Labour Party Bandwagon? / Tinubu's Team Smiling As Obi's 20k (tagged 4M) Man March Commences In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.