Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,878 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:17 PM

Public school Students!!! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Public school Students!!! (501 Views)

Pastor Ibiyeomie Donates A Public School In Rivers (Pictures) / Oriwu Model College Ikorodu Emerges Best Public School In Nigeria / Public School In Anambra Using Ankara Material For School Uniform (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Public school Students!!! by Jaika(m): 4:54pm On Jul 25, 2022
^_^ :-D
Re: Public school Students!!! by Elitefosa: 9:14pm On Jul 25, 2022
News
Re: Public school Students!!! by Soccerboss(m): 12:49am On Jul 31, 2022
Jaika:
Are there any Covenant University students here on Nairaland? Eagles and Eagles in training, gather here ^_^ :-D

Have you guys started using phone?

I Frequent that field For trainings.

Another country in a country.
Re: Public school Students!!! by Jaika(m): 11:01am On Jul 31, 2022
too.
Re: Public school Students!!! by Soccerboss(m): 11:20am On Jul 31, 2022
Jaika:

No. At all grin the way things are going, they might ban ipods soon too.

iPad you mean?
Seem you gurls are beginning to invite boys into the school through every means and the boiz doing the same. Send me a picture of your device or room.
Re: Public school Students!!! by Jaika(m): 12:38pm On Jul 31, 2022
Soccerboss:

iPad you mean?
Seem you gurls are beginning to invite boys into the school through every means and the boiz doing the same. Send me a picture of your device or room.

No. Ipods. Apparently they make cheating easier in online exams.
And um I don't know about the inviting thing. Maybe some people do.
Re: Public school Students!!! by Soccerboss(m): 2:25pm On Jul 31, 2022
Jaika:

No. Ipods. Apparently they make cheating easier in online exams.
And um I don't know about the inviting thing. Maybe some people do.

Oh, iPod!

If you don’t know how they invite.
So how do you meet your new female friends and boyfriends who aren’t schooling with u?
Re: Public school Students!!! by Jaika(m): 5:09pm On Jul 31, 2022
Re: Public school Students!!! by Soccerboss(m): 7:05pm On Jul 31, 2022
Jaika:

I don't have female friends outside of CU lol. And I don't keep boyfriends. So I don't have to invite anybody.

I’m not coming to beat you, neither am i gonna report you. Ease yourself a little.

(1) (Reply)

Peter Obi Running Mate Is The Founder Of Baze University Can He End ASUU Strike? / Pad A Girl Child "The Girl Child And Period" / Lens Poly Offa Congratulates Dr. Ademola Ebeloku On Appointment As Rector

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.