Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,153 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:34 AM

My Prediction On Amusan After Olympics 100m Hurdles Final - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / My Prediction On Amusan After Olympics 100m Hurdles Final (383 Views)

Birmingham 2022: Tobi Amusan Wins Gold In Women's 100m Hurdles Event / BBC Pundits Question Tobi Amusan's 100m Hurdles World Record / Olympics: Tobi Amusan Qualifies For Semi-Final In Women’s 100m Hurdles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Prediction On Amusan After Olympics 100m Hurdles Final by seborrhic: 5:13pm On Jul 25, 2022
I saw the talent and predicted her day would come in this world championships and beyond!
https://www.nairaland.com/6681789/nigeria-finally-medal-tokyo2020#104355721

Re: My Prediction On Amusan After Olympics 100m Hurdles Final by MITCHELL96: 5:16pm On Jul 25, 2022
Wow, You saw her future. cool
Re: My Prediction On Amusan After Olympics 100m Hurdles Final by seborrhic: 5:41pm On Jul 25, 2022
MITCHELL96:
Wow, You saw her future. cool
Indeed!
There was just something in her and the way she narrowly missed a medal spot,coming 4th that made me know here was a genuine Nigerian talent.
Sometimes,when you watch some Nigerian athletics,they show flashes in some meets,but once they reach major events,you just know their best would be just reaching the finals,most times even going out through amateur technicalities in qualifying rounds.
But Amusan,even without the 4th placing was just to me a great talent.
There is this other long jumper,Usoro,that placed 10th or so in the this WAC 2022 finals.
Maybe not in the next immediate championships or Olympics,but that is another Nigerian athlete to look out for in the future.

1 Like

Re: My Prediction On Amusan After Olympics 100m Hurdles Final by seborrhic: 6:28pm On Jul 25, 2022
Hoping to see the glory days again when Nigeria used to regularly produce medalists or at worst finalists in all the major short sprint events.

(1) (Reply)

5 Interesting Things You Didn't Know About Peace Ibiyeomie / Betking 3 Odds / Transfer: Ronaldo Demands Al Nassr Sign His Former Team-mate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.