Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,856 members, 7,820,983 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:04 AM

His Mould Or Other's? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / His Mould Or Other's? (107 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

His Mould Or Other's? by Blue86(m): 5:18pm On Jul 25, 2022
Therefore we were buried with Him through baptism into death, that just as Christ was raised from the dead by the glory of the Father, even so we also should walk in newness of life.
ROMANS 6 : 4

As a believer who is in Christ Jesus, we are expected by God to walk in newness of life by His Spirit ( the glory of the Father ).
Not in the old, sinful, defeated, hopeless, fearful life.

How do we walk in this newness of life by the Holy Spirit?
By the words of God in the testament of His Christ.
For The Lord said the Holy Spirit is the spirit of truth.
And also that is words are spirit and life.
When you spend time with the word, you are also spending time with the Holy Spirit.
And when you are receiving the word into you, you are receiving the strength of the Spirit into you.
Haven't you even read that the word of God is the sword of the Spirit?

I remember a time I was praying that Holy Spirit should manifest Himself to me. While at it, I happened to see a vision of the scarlet covered bible I use, and from it's pages, I saw vapour looking smoke coming out.
And I remembered as well that a time I dreamt a man of God saying, "Spending time with the word of God is spending time with the Spirit."
That same day I happened to come across that same man of God in the Tele saying the exact same words.

Now ask yourself this question.
Am I being transformed into what Christ wants me to really be, or I am a mould of what the world wants me to be, and what they think I am?

(1) (Reply)

It's An Inside Job (3) / Be You Transformed Into The Real Image Of Jesus Christ Crucified / Take Your Business Internationally Today !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.