Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,045 members, 7,818,142 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:51 AM

Father Mbaka Church Members Attack Peter Obi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Father Mbaka Church Members Attack Peter Obi (1962 Views)

‘IPOB Members’ Attack In South Africa Disgraceful’ - IPOB / Governor Ganduje At Father Mbaka's Church Event In Enugu. Photos / One Shot Dead As Protesting Shiite Members Attack Police Team In Abuja. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Father Mbaka Church Members Attack Peter Obi by wwwihy: 5:54pm On Jul 25, 2022
After making noise on TVs, come and win, we are waiting for you. You made the Bishop close down our church. We shall reply you with our votes. We are the real voters in the South east

https://twitter.com/OfficialPigo/status/1551610010060443650

1 Like

Re: Father Mbaka Church Members Attack Peter Obi by Mickykarim: 6:01pm On Jul 25, 2022
GBAM!

The beginning of the end for GODLESS people who thinks they can cheat the ALMIGHTY God.

IT IS PAYBACK TIME.

1 Like

Re: Father Mbaka Church Members Attack Peter Obi by Odin13: 6:01pm On Jul 25, 2022
Obi will lose Anambra State with Muslim

Na so..

2023 go clear IPOB and Ekpa with their online bingos

They must learn by fire by force

E go clear

Power to the people
Atiku/Okowa 2023

E sure

1 Like

Re: Father Mbaka Church Members Attack Peter Obi by Naijanascam: 6:11pm On Jul 25, 2022
Many of them don't even know why they are protesting.......

Many ndiberibe joined the group

5 Likes

Re: Father Mbaka Church Members Attack Peter Obi by Penguin2: 6:15pm On Jul 25, 2022
wwwihy:

https://twitter.com/OfficialPigo/status/1551610010060443650

Still on this old news?

You are clutching on straws.

Nobody in Enugu is losing sleep over closure of Adoration. People are rather asking why it took so long.

Peter Obi will win Enugu by 99%.

You can bookmark this.

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Father Mbaka Church Members Attack Peter Obi by Penguin2: 6:17pm On Jul 25, 2022
Odin13:

Na so..

E go clear

Power to the people
Atiku/Okowa 2023

E sure

You are always accusing Obi of not doing anything to contain IPOB.

Lemme ask you…

What has Atiku done to contain bandits?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father Mbaka Church Members Attack Peter Obi by OnyeAshuaUru: 6:17pm On Jul 25, 2022
Penguin2:

Still on this old news?

Nobody in Enugu is losing sleep over closure of Adoration. People are rather asking why it took so long.

You can bookmark this.
Bomb them with the truth

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father Mbaka Church Members Attack Peter Obi by DeepThroater: 6:18pm On Jul 25, 2022
The cult of Mbaka Shrine

Useless superstitious osus
Re: Father Mbaka Church Members Attack Peter Obi by Vistra40: 6:18pm On Jul 25, 2022
Odin13:

Na so..

E go clear

Power to the people
Atiku/Okowa 2023

E sure

Keep quiet! Mad man

3 Likes

Re: Father Mbaka Church Members Attack Peter Obi by Odin13: 6:21pm On Jul 25, 2022
Penguin2:

You are always accusing Obi of not doing anything to contain IPOB.

Lemme ask you…

What has Atiku done to contain bandits?

If Atiku have not done anything .. then Cpc Northwest should have no business decamping to Apc where NNPP is an option

Use your brain penguin

Power to the people is not just .. I mean to the people

Atiku/Okowa 2023
Re: Father Mbaka Church Members Attack Peter Obi by Mickykarim: 6:21pm On Jul 25, 2022
Naijanascam:
Many of them don't even know why they are protesting.......

Many ndiberibe joined the group

SHE KNOWS WHAT SHE WAS TALKING ABOUT.

Just that you are so much fixated on nomenclature and what you would rather have RING on in your head.
Re: Father Mbaka Church Members Attack Peter Obi by Odin13: 6:24pm On Jul 25, 2022
Vistra40:

Keep quiet! Mad man

k
Re: Father Mbaka Church Members Attack Peter Obi by DeepThroater: 6:24pm On Jul 25, 2022
I'm just sick and tired of Osus

Very backward cretins.

If not for Christianity, these idiots would have since joined BH and be doing Akahu Akbar crap

See how Osu Zionism has made them think they are chosen and by default superior to others.

Very useless slave tribe that know neither where they come from where they are and where they are going.

This is why hero worship is so prevalent in that slave province and any vagrant charlatan can come up with a soothing fairy tale like Osu Rabbi Kanustein or peddle false hope like Osu Fr Mbaka and they will throng like wildebeests herding to the watering hole.
Re: Father Mbaka Church Members Attack Peter Obi by Penguin2: 6:25pm On Jul 25, 2022
Odin13:

If Atiku have not done anything .. then Cpc Northwest should have no business decamping to Apc where NNPP is an option

Use your brain penguin

Atiku/Okowa 2023

Did you make sense to yourself with this?

Because you didn’t, to me.

2 Likes

Re: Father Mbaka Church Members Attack Peter Obi by Penguin2: 6:27pm On Jul 25, 2022
DeepThroater:

Very backward cretins.

If not for Christianity, these idiots would have since joined BH and be doing Akahu Akbar crap

See how Osu Zionism has made them think they are chosen and by default superior to others.

Very useless slave tribe that know neither where they come from where they are and where they are going.

This is why hero worship is so prevalent in that slave province and any vagrant charlatan can come up with a soothing fairy tale like Osu Rabbi Kanustein or peddle false hope like Osu Fr Mbaka and they will throng like wildebeests herding to the watering hole.

Take it easy on yourself bro.

Igbos are not the architect of your many problems.

And try to check your blood pressure too, ok?

6 Likes

Re: Father Mbaka Church Members Attack Peter Obi by Odin13: 6:28pm On Jul 25, 2022
Penguin2:

Did you make sense to yourself with this?

Because you didn’t, to me.

k
Re: Father Mbaka Church Members Attack Peter Obi by DeepThroater: 6:33pm On Jul 25, 2022
Penguin2:

Take it easy on yourself bro.

Igbos are not the architect of your many problems.

And try to check your blood pressure too, ok?

Osu you have and still are at the forefront of Jewish subversion in Nigeria

There are too many Osus working hand in hand with the Fulani vermin to sell Nigeria to Jewish globo homo

Do you want me to name them?
Re: Father Mbaka Church Members Attack Peter Obi by Naijanascam: 6:33pm On Jul 25, 2022
Mickykarim:

SHE KNOWS WHAT SHE WAS TALKING ABOUT.

Just that you are so much fixated on nomenclature and what you would rather have RING on in your head.

You should go back to the classroom first before speaking on public space......

1 Like

Re: Father Mbaka Church Members Attack Peter Obi by Samakus(m): 6:36pm On Jul 25, 2022
Lolzzz. Now I believe what Kenneth Okonkwo, Nollywood actor said...

Obi's emergence and the massive followership his candidacy has garnered over a short period of time has undoubtedly gotten the OLD order RATTLED � � �.

They now eat, sleep, bath on Peter Obi's topics �

3 Likes

Re: Father Mbaka Church Members Attack Peter Obi by nedu666: 6:40pm On Jul 25, 2022
Odin13:

Use your brain penguin

Atiku/Okowa 2023

Ogbeni are u normal? Seriously are u insane? The level of incoherent gibberish and nonsense u type here is enough to question ur sanity.

1 Like

Re: Father Mbaka Church Members Attack Peter Obi by Dapson73(m): 6:41pm On Jul 25, 2022
Penguin2:

Still on this old news?

You can bookmark this.

Why not 100%? Your eyes go soon clear.
Re: Father Mbaka Church Members Attack Peter Obi by nedu666: 6:43pm On Jul 25, 2022
DeepThroater:

Osu you have and still are at the forefront of Jewish subversion in Nigeria

There are too many Osus working hand in hand with the Fulani vermin to sell Nigeria to Jewish globo homo

Do you want me to name them?

See another person who should be on the streets picking rubbish and storing it but alas they gave him phone. Every time jewish globo homo...... oga abeg drop dat phone and enter street proper

2 Likes

Re: Father Mbaka Church Members Attack Peter Obi by FreeStuffsNG: 6:47pm On Jul 25, 2022
Penguin2:

Still on this old news?

You can bookmark this.
If I were you, I will be less optimistic about Enugu with an incumbent PDP governor.

Enugu is for PDP's HE Atiku even though we are for Asiwaju Tinubu.

1 Like

Re: Father Mbaka Church Members Attack Peter Obi by Mabizeka: 7:14pm On Jul 25, 2022
DeepThroater:

Very backward cretins.

Lalasticlala
Seun
Mynd44
Rule 2.
Re: Father Mbaka Church Members Attack Peter Obi by DeepThroater: 7:17pm On Jul 25, 2022
Mabizeka:
Lalasticlala
Seun
Mynd44
Rule 2.

I repeat again

I am sick and tired of OSU crap
Re: Father Mbaka Church Members Attack Peter Obi by Arysexy(m): 7:18pm On Jul 25, 2022
Old pictures
Re: Father Mbaka Church Members Attack Peter Obi by KosiGee(m): 7:21pm On Jul 25, 2022
Mickykarim:
GBAM!

The beginning of the end for GODLESS people who thinks they can cheat the ALMIGHTY God.

IT IS PAYBACK TIME.

If Christianity was Islam. People like you would be stoned.
Peter Obi did nothing to you guys. It was Father Mbaka that was calling him stingy because your god couldn’t squeeze and extract money out of the poor man.

Obi never said anything bad about Mbaka and his adoration ministry. He was the one calling Obi out.
If you guys are angry, meet your bishop and express it. It was the Catholic Church that sanctioned Mbaka not Peter Obi…

For those fools getting aggressive, they haven’t really met the right group of people. Their phuck ups should be addressed. Phuck them with their votes. The real people with their pvcs would vote.
Re: Father Mbaka Church Members Attack Peter Obi by wwwihy: 7:21pm On Jul 25, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

If I were you, I will be less optimistic about Enugu with an incumbent PDP governor.

Gbam

1 Like

Re: Father Mbaka Church Members Attack Peter Obi by ThrownBack: 7:46pm On Jul 25, 2022
Penguin2:

Still on this old news?

You can bookmark this.

I agree 100%

Met my friend who used to fight me when I tell him Mbaka was using the church to chase clout, the guy is an adoration ministry staunch member, the guy was so bitter against Mbaka to the extent of nearly shedding tears while raving against what Mbaka said. I was the one consoling him.

Nobody is supporting Mbaka in enugu on this matter. They are all for Peter Obi.

1 Like

Re: Father Mbaka Church Members Attack Peter Obi by ThrownBack: 7:51pm On Jul 25, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

You know very little, if I send you a recorded talk released this morning from the PDP governor candidates village meeting today, you will be shocked. The village chairman was urging everyone to vote for LP in the presidency, his only worry was how to let people know that they should also vote PDP in the gubernatorial elections.

The sitting governor cannot influence anyone here, every voter is literate here. All PDP structure now collapsing into LP. And,,,,,,, PDP May lose this election in enugu gubernatorial if care is not taken. LP fever has engulfed enugu.

1 Like

Re: Father Mbaka Church Members Attack Peter Obi by FalseProphet1(m): 7:52pm On Jul 25, 2022
Fake news.

This I have seen.

2 Likes

Re: Father Mbaka Church Members Attack Peter Obi by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jul 25, 2022
If my mama dey that kind gathering I go dis-mother am, imagine that woman wailing over ordinary church closure. Thunder where are you
Odin13:

Use your brain penguin

Atiku/Okowa 2023
Hmm this is an insult to Oswald Cobblepot (aka penguin) one of the most brilliant villains

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

"Appearing On Channels TV & Arise News Will Not Help You Win Election" -gov. / General Ibrahim Babangida (IBB) Supports Obasanjo Endorsement Of Peter Obi / From Lagos To Chicago: Oluwole Making Headlines!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.