Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,127 members, 7,856,506 topics. Date: Monday, 10 June 2024 at 09:09 PM

How To Make $500-$2k In Nigeria Monthly Working With Your Phone/laptop - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How To Make $500-$2k In Nigeria Monthly Working With Your Phone/laptop (174 Views)

Get The 0 To $2k Affiliate Marketing Blueprint / Ethereum Climbs To $1,900, Why $2K Could Be Next? / 6 Points To Remember Prior To Working With A Plumber (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make $500-$2k In Nigeria Monthly Working With Your Phone/laptop by Bruno19: 6:32pm On Jul 25, 2022
You probably have heard of people making money online legitimately but maybe you just don't know how or where to start right? Well your mindset have now brought me to you I guess because I'm going to reveal a very important information in this article right now.
This will be by far the simplest sustainable online business you will try that is guaranteed to pay you in dollars every month for years to come
Since 2018, I have been using one of the less popular ways to make money from the internet;
Which is publishing content books on Amazon and getting paid monthly royalties, more like a salary but without working 9 to 5 or any boss yelling at me.
And since 2013, Amazon has never failed to pay me thousands of dollars every month for books I have published over the years.

But Here Was The Challenge I Faced Publishing Regular Content Books;
I had to spend gruesome hours researching and typing the content till the blood in my hands dry up,
Sometimes falling asleep while typing on my laptop.
Sometimes I struggle with writer's block.
I'm sure you know writing is not an easy thing to do,
Especially when you have to keep doing it everyday.
As time went by, I got burnt out;
Just the thought of typing on my computer drove me crazy.
Until recently something life changing happened;

I Discovered The Brand New Easier Way To post my documents On Amazon Without The Need To Spend Hours Creating Content
Imagine what it feels like going from spending hours to create a book just to keep the payments coming in everyday.
To spending just few minutes creating some type of special books and still making money from Amazon.
Without stress, without wasting time and till having enough time to do whatever I wanted to do.
Using this brand new method, My income has skyrocketed

Want to know how this Brand New Easy Money Publishing Method of getting paid every month by Amazon came to live and how you can take advantage of it?

My guess is you just nodded YES,

The truth is even though I have been doing Amazon Kindle Direct Publishing business for over 8years,
I didn't know about this type of easy money easy-to-create books until 2020.
Because they didn't become popular until everyone was on lockdown trying to stay alive from Corona Virus Pandemic outbreak.
While everyone was stuck in their homes, people resorted to going to Amazon to order for their books. e.g notebooks, dairies, coloring books for kids, journals etc.
Here is how I discovered this easy money, easy-to-create Zero/Low Content books that takes few minutes to create.
But will continue to pay you every month for years to come.
During the lockdown, with so much time on my hand, I decided to publish new content books into my Amazon publishing account.
So I put on my research cap so as to know what type of book to create, I started by checking the Amazon top 100 bestselling books to have an idea.
And right there, I noticed a different type of book appear in the top 100 out of millions of books on Amazon.
It was not the type of content books I was used to seeing on the top 100 book list on Amazon.
I was shocked to my bone marrows because it was a blank notebooks which we call drawing book in Nigeria.
I wanted to believe it was a mistake.

So I delved deeper into research but was even more shocked when I realised some smart publishers were already silently making thousands of dollars every month publishing these types of easy-to-create books.
While I and other people who didn't know these types of books were mumuishly killing ourselves just to publish few content books per months.
Some smart dude was publishing 100s of books every month with few clicks of the buttons and earning thousands of dollars with little effort.

Today I decided to share this same secrets that enable many of our student to make money with Amazon Kindle direct publishing to you, excited right?

My mentor Gbenga Akinwole has put together the best training on all our strategies and he record this training which i will reveal to you soon
But to give you access to this training I can't share it here so kindly pick up my WhatsApp number 09036451914 send me a message on WhatsApp and request for the training videos

Once again 09036451914, you have read to this point which means you are really a serious person so reach me on WhatsApp to get full access to this Amazon kdp training, see you soon..
Re: How To Make $500-$2k In Nigeria Monthly Working With Your Phone/laptop by Moneysteps: 7:23pm On Jul 25, 2022

(1) (Reply)

Join This Facebook Group For Online Money Making Updates / Vacancy For Dispatch Riders At PMTL / Real Jeticrafish Looks Forward For Your Patronage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.