Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,917 members, 7,863,214 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 01:10 PM

Plumbing Services���� - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Plumbing Services���� (130 Views)

Contact Us For Your Mechanical, Electrical And Plumbing Services Drawing And Ins / Call Us For Your Plumbing Job .. / Showcasing Of Our Finishings Work i.e,tiling,kitchen setup, plumbing,painting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Plumbing Services���� by Chinedu4171(m): 8:19pm On Jul 25, 2022
Hello ladies and gentleman good day everyone, I'm Chinedu the CEO of CHIBEST PLUMBING from Delta state precisely I based in asaba and environs I just want to use this medium to appreciate everyone of you who has patronized me this year and who is planning to also patronize me I'm a professional plumber well experienced in different kinds of plumbing jobs Be it surface /conduit piping so I urge you to patronize me as one of your best plug in your water system and remember that your comfort zone is my concern as you stay connected to CHIBEST PLUMBING���� distance is not a barrier just for me to serve you better, my business is fully registered with CAC.. Contact CHIBEST PLUMBING @ +234 8109745536

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

*FOR SALE* Description: *land Measuring 917:464 Sqm Fenced* Location: *gbagada / How To Become A Home Owner In Less Than 60months / Lekki Sand Merchants!!! Sand And Granite Delivery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.