Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,386 members, 7,815,822 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:54 PM

Seun By God Tune Down The BBN Topics On Front Page. It's Too Much - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Seun By God Tune Down The BBN Topics On Front Page. It's Too Much (568 Views)

Hausa Muslims Stop Following My Page, It’s About Sex – Jaaruma / Nigeriatop20 Most Searched Topics On The Internet On 11/1/18 / How To Del Topics On NL (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seun By God Tune Down The BBN Topics On Front Page. It's Too Much by LocalStandard1(m): 8:33pm On Jul 25, 2022
We are currently experiencing a time in Nigerian history never experienced before. For the past days the only thing one seems to always come across on front page is BBN?

Is there no other news? Is Nigeria now on a standstill cos a show about dumb-sex-starved people has hit the air waves?

I know it's not my forum, I know you make money from it, but many of us just want the real Nairaland intact without something forced down our throats. Haba!!!!!?

Sane Nigerians pls help us loud this. We know where to access p*rn already. angry angry angry

Don't be deceived many of us young Nigerians don't give a hoot about the sex-crazed show. I for one don't even know even the faces of the subsequent winners, have been intentionally avoiding it.

I know you are a busy man so pls someone should call his attention to this propaganda. If the modes love it not all of us want it. Tune it down. Pls.

Thank you.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Seun By God Tune Down The BBN Topics On Front Page. It's Too Much by Allnacruise(m): 8:37pm On Jul 25, 2022
LocalStandard1:
We are currently experiencing a time in Nigerian history never experienced before. For the past days the only thing one seems to always come across on front page is BBN?

Is there no other news? Is Nigeria now on a standstill cos a show about dumb-sex-starved people has hit the air waves?

I know it's not my forum, I know you make money from it, but many of us just want the real Nairaland intact without something forced down our throats. Haba!!!!!?

Don't be deceived many of us young Nigerians don't give a hoot about the sex-crazed show. I for one don't even know even the faces of the subsequent winners, have been intentionally avoiding it.

I know you are a busy man so pls someone should call his attention to this propaganda. If the modes love it not all of us want it. Tune it down. Pls.

Thank you.

There are other news on the front page...focus on them...
As you claim to have been avoiding the show...kindly keep avoiding and stop lamenting sir
Thanks

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun By God Tune Down The BBN Topics On Front Page. It's Too Much by Mhurfhy(m): 8:38pm On Jul 25, 2022
BBN bullshit is seriously annoying me here

7 Likes

Re: Seun By God Tune Down The BBN Topics On Front Page. It's Too Much by LocalStandard1(m): 8:40pm On Jul 25, 2022
Allnacruise:

There are other news on the front page...focus on them...
As you claim to have been avoiding the show...kindly keep avoiding and stop lamenting sir
Thanks

Mr, understand there is a reason it's called "front page". But I know you want to trend?

3 Likes

Re: Seun By God Tune Down The BBN Topics On Front Page. It's Too Much by Goddey18(m): 8:42pm On Jul 25, 2022
Please whoever is in charge should listen to this advise. It doesn't make any sense at all. The whole place is overcrowded with BBN.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun By God Tune Down The BBN Topics On Front Page. It's Too Much by immortalcrown(m): 8:47pm On Jul 25, 2022
The only solution is to stop viewing any BBN-related post. When BBN topics do not get views, they will stop the nonsense. Viewing without commenting is not helpful. The views alone can further encourage it. Zero view is the solution.

5 Likes

Re: Seun By God Tune Down The BBN Topics On Front Page. It's Too Much by LocalStandard1(m): 8:56pm On Jul 25, 2022
immortalcrown:
The only is to stop viewing any BBN-related post. When BBN topics do not get views, they will atop the nonsense. Viewing without commenting is not helpful. The views alone can further encourage it. Zero view is the solution.

Or maybe Seun can setup an entire section just for BBN related topics. Even DSTV have a channel just for that. Then the fans can go there and Nairaland keeps its sanity. You are happy, am happy, BBN is Happy and Seun is happy.

1 Like

Re: Seun By God Tune Down The BBN Topics On Front Page. It's Too Much by Arielle: 9:04pm On Jul 25, 2022
Thank you!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Seun By God Tune Down The BBN Topics On Front Page. It's Too Much by Commentor: 9:05pm On Jul 25, 2022
You people want to practice BBN Sharia on Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Seun By God Tune Down The BBN Topics On Front Page. It's Too Much by immortalcrown(m): 9:35pm On Jul 25, 2022
LocalStandard1:

Or maybe Seun can setup an entire section just for BBN related topics. Even DSTV have a channel just for that. Then the fans can go there and Nairaland keeps its sanity. You are happy, am happy, BBN is Happy and Seun is happy.
Should Seun create a separate front page for BBN? grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun By God Tune Down The BBN Topics On Front Page. It's Too Much by LocalStandard1(m): 9:45pm On Jul 25, 2022
immortalcrown:
Should Seun create a separate front page for BBN? grin

Maybe like a new section for it. Since "news" from there is too much.

1 Like

Re: Seun By God Tune Down The BBN Topics On Front Page. It's Too Much by Amunethseranu(f): 9:51pm On Jul 25, 2022
Tinubu is bankrolling BBN ,seun works for him to distracts labour party

1 Like

Re: Seun By God Tune Down The BBN Topics On Front Page. It's Too Much by GamalNasser: 9:53pm On Jul 25, 2022
Are you going to return their money to them ? You think it's free?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun By God Tune Down The BBN Topics On Front Page. It's Too Much by ElSudani: 9:55pm On Jul 25, 2022
Talk to Obidients.

1 Like

Re: Seun By God Tune Down The BBN Topics On Front Page. It's Too Much by Scopgel1: 10:00pm On Jul 25, 2022
He tire me

1 Like

Re: Seun By God Tune Down The BBN Topics On Front Page. It's Too Much by FirstSon01: 10:06pm On Jul 25, 2022
Lmao.

1 Like

Re: Seun By God Tune Down The BBN Topics On Front Page. It's Too Much by Iliveforever(m): 10:59pm On Jul 25, 2022
Very annoying

1 Like

Re: Seun By God Tune Down The BBN Topics On Front Page. It's Too Much by SpecialAdviser(m): 11:52pm On Jul 25, 2022
LocalStandard1:

Sane Nigerians pls help us loud this. We know where to access p*rn already. angry angry angry

Thank you.
God bless you everlasting

1 Like

Re: Seun By God Tune Down The BBN Topics On Front Page. It's Too Much by KanwuliaExtra: 12:56am On Jul 26, 2022
Extremely IRRITATING!!!!
Just shows kids are in charge of this juvenile jungle called NL!

As usual.

Tueh!

2 Likes

Re: Seun By God Tune Down The BBN Topics On Front Page. It's Too Much by UselessBuharist: 3:06am On Jul 26, 2022
Thanks so much, this makes sense.

Are there no more serious issues to talk about in Nigeria now?

This is one of the things that derails Nigeria youths at a time like this

1 Like

Re: Seun By God Tune Down The BBN Topics On Front Page. It's Too Much by immortalcrown(m): 9:03am On Jul 26, 2022
LocalStandard1:
Maybe like a new section for it. Since "news" from there is too much.
Front page is the problem. Creating a new section will not stop the topics from appearing on the front page. The complaint is about the appearance of the topics on the front page.
Re: Seun By God Tune Down The BBN Topics On Front Page. It's Too Much by meobizy(f): 6:54pm On Dec 12, 2022
Yet nobody complains about soccer and pointless political threads which litter front page. Mscheew. Just another day on Nairaland.

(1) (Reply)

I Was First Governor To Approach UN Habitat For Urban Renewal In Nigeria – Obi / How Saas Enhances Keyword Research And Analysis / Executive Trainees (urgent)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.