Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,074 members, 7,835,625 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:41 PM

Is This Statement About Nigerians In NBA League In USA From Peter Obi True? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is This Statement About Nigerians In NBA League In USA From Peter Obi True? (3362 Views)

Peter Obi's True Colours / Just In: Did Simone Ekpa Just Exposed Obi's True Nature / Videos From Peter Obi Supporters' Rally In Lafia, Nasarawa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This Statement About Nigerians In NBA League In USA From Peter Obi True? by GeneralPula: 12:38am On Jul 26, 2022
Qtrpst4:
When is tifnubu coming out to tell us his "truth"?
We want tifnubu to have interview with channels, when will that be?

As usual, you’ve washed away from the content of the thread to suit your ego. Keep riding on your vain lane..

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is This Statement About Nigerians In NBA League In USA From Peter Obi True? by GeneralPula: 12:47am On Jul 26, 2022
Thanksful:

Have you verified the claim?
I’ve verified it and Pandora Hoebi lied. No country has up to 100 players of same nationality playing for NBA. Infact, there are more than 150 NBA players.

Canada has the highest and that’s 56..
Nigeria has 29..

Imagine going to a live TV to spread lies and misinform people..

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is This Statement About Nigerians In NBA League In USA From Peter Obi True? by Madmohamed1: 4:08am On Jul 26, 2022
Commentor:
The man simply lies.

A pathological liar.
go and verify
Re: Is This Statement About Nigerians In NBA League In USA From Peter Obi True? by PapaHadum: 4:50am On Jul 26, 2022
trutharena:

Oga shey na true or lie?

Be a good supporter. Come out to condemn the lunatic Obi Pandora who lies for nothing.

Almost 80% of everything the man say is a lie. So why should we entrust our nation to a natural born liar?

Better entrust it into the shaking hands of drug kingpin!
Re: Is This Statement About Nigerians In NBA League In USA From Peter Obi True? by plaindealer: 5:01am On Jul 26, 2022
Pandora is a lying machine, a chronic and habitual liar, the man breath and eat lies 24/7.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This Statement About Nigerians In NBA League In USA From Peter Obi True? by Antivirus92(m): 5:08am On Jul 26, 2022
I don't know if I'm right, but there's a figure of speech in English called "exaggeration" or "hyperbole".
But we have a lot of MUPPETS here on nairaland who interpret everything literally...

1 Like

Re: Is This Statement About Nigerians In NBA League In USA From Peter Obi True? by plaindealer: 6:13am On Jul 26, 2022
Antivirus92:
I don't know if I'm right, but there's a figure of speech in English called "exaggeration" or "hyperbole".
But we have a lot of MUPPETS here on nairaland who interpret everything literally...

The man made by a compounded statement with his own in facts and figures and this one is saying hyperbole.

Do you even know the meaning of hyperbole?

The man lies everytime he opens his lying mouth so are all his lies hyperbole?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This Statement About Nigerians In NBA League In USA From Peter Obi True? by tamdun: 6:15am On Jul 26, 2022
Peter Obi wan overtake lai Muhammad grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This Statement About Nigerians In NBA League In USA From Peter Obi True? by Qtrpst4: 7:08am On Jul 26, 2022
It's simple Peter has told us what he will do, we want baba agbado to tell us what he will do and how he is going to recruit 50 million youths into the army and feed them with agbado and cassava

GeneralPula:

As usual, you’ve washed away from the content of the thread to suit your ego. Keep riding on your vain lane..
Re: Is This Statement About Nigerians In NBA League In USA From Peter Obi True? by GeneralPula: 7:10am On Jul 26, 2022
Qtrpst4:
It's simple Peter has told us what he will do, we want baba agbado to tell us what he will do and how he is going to recruit 50 million youths into the army and feed them with agbado and cassava

You’re still diverting. Why is it hard for you to be real with yourself? The thread is about NBA, here you’re mentioning Cassava..

Did Peter obi lied about NBA or not. Simple yes or no..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This Statement About Nigerians In NBA League In USA From Peter Obi True? by Qtrpst4: 7:14am On Jul 26, 2022
When are you going to tell us about the lie of tinubu over his age, certificate, wealth, Lagos tax, and all other coveted property in Lagos. Peter made a mistake about numbers but tinubu is known for outright lies. Go ahead and continue talking about someone who knows what he is saying while your own have no idea of what to even do when given power apart from his entitlement to power for bringing buhari to us

GeneralPula:

You’re still diverting. Why is it hard for you to be real with yourself? The thread is about NBA, here you’re mentioning Cassava..

Did Peter obi lied about NBA or not. Simple yes or no..
Re: Is This Statement About Nigerians In NBA League In USA From Peter Obi True? by GeneralPula: 7:20am On Jul 26, 2022
Antivirus92:

Lol..

Stop defending gibberish. Let me give you one popular example of hyperbole - Pen is mightier than sword..

Now, *how is out of 150 NBA players, 100 are of Nigeria Nationality a hyperbole* ? Do you even know that NBA players are more than 150?

Even buhari that Igbo do call dumb dare not make such mistake... What a disgrace to a whole biafra!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This Statement About Nigerians In NBA League In USA From Peter Obi True? by Antivirus92(m): 7:24am On Jul 26, 2022
plaindealer:

The man made by a compounded statement with his own in facts and figures and this one is saying hyperbole.

Do you even know the meaning of hyperbole?

The man lies everytime he opens his lying mouth so are all his lies hyperbole?

it looks like the one you watched is quiet different from the one I watched.
Mr Obi was purely making an overstatement and it was not based on any fact.
You people are just looking for any unreasonable thing to hold onto against him...
Even a kid knows that there is no random gathering in the USA that Nigerians can make up 100 out of every 150 only Tinubu supporters
Re: Is This Statement About Nigerians In NBA League In USA From Peter Obi True? by GeneralPula: 7:26am On Jul 26, 2022
Qtrpst4:
When are you going to tell us about the lie of tinubu over his age, certificate, wealth, Lagos tax, and all other coveted property in Lagos. Peter made a mistake about numbers but tinubu is known for outright lies. Go ahead and continue talking about someone who knows what he is saying while your own have no idea of what to even do when given power apart from his entitlement to power for bringing buhari to us

You mean Peter Obi knows what he’s saying by telling lies? Does he think everyone is from south East?

Before you can accused someone of telling lies, you must have had an inch of the truth. So your accusations about tinubu, what are the proof that made you think he lied?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This Statement About Nigerians In NBA League In USA From Peter Obi True? by Antivirus92(m): 7:31am On Jul 26, 2022
GeneralPula:

Lol..

Stop defending gibberish. Let me give you one popular example of hyperbole - Pen is mightier than sword..

Now, how’s out of 150 NBA players, 100 are of Nigeria Nationality a hyperbole? Do you even know that NBA players are more than 150?

Even buhari that Igbo do call dumb dare not make such mistake... What a disgrace to a whole biafra!
when Europeans say that Africa is under-developed, does it mean that there are no places in Africa that are developed? can you say that Europeans are liars?
Mr Obi was simply trying to say that there is a good number of Nigerians outside the country and many are into NBA....
It's not even difficult to understand, maybe for only Tinubu urchins
Re: Is This Statement About Nigerians In NBA League In USA From Peter Obi True? by Antivirus92(m): 7:35am On Jul 26, 2022
GeneralPula:

You mean Peter Obi knows what he’s saying by telling lies? Does he think everyone is from south East?

Before you can accused someone of telling lies, you must have had an inch of the truth. So your accusations about tinubu, what are the proof that made you think he lied?
"does he think everyone is from south east"....what a great statement.
when south easteners come for your primitive, cattle rearing Fulani people,
you will start running around ...
Re: Is This Statement About Nigerians In NBA League In USA From Peter Obi True? by GeneralPula: 7:40am On Jul 26, 2022
Antivirus92:
when Europeans say that Africa is under-developed, does it mean that there are no places in Africa that are developed? can you say that Europeans are liars?
Mr Obi was simply trying to say that there is a good number of Nigerians outside the country and many are into NBA....
Just tell Peter Obi that there are more than 150 players playing for NBA and Nigeria Nationality is just 29.
Bye.

2 Likes

Re: Is This Statement About Nigerians In NBA League In USA From Peter Obi True? by Isobug: 7:40am On Jul 26, 2022
trutharena:

Why is it false?

Do you want me to send you the video of him saying that?
Is what he said but then I don't see anything wrong with that, he was just trying to give an emphasis. Even these people shouting liar liar do not know the percentage. If you ask them now they will bleep
Re: Is This Statement About Nigerians In NBA League In USA From Peter Obi True? by Antivirus92(m): 7:46am On Jul 26, 2022
GeneralPula:

Just tell Peter Obi that there are more than 150 players playing for NBA and Nigeria Nationality is just 29.
Bye.
I am not sure you even watched the interview...
you're just here arguing blindly...
Hate for the Igbo man is the only thing that unites Nigerians...

for the sake of clarity, obi never said that there are only 150 NBA Players....
Re: Is This Statement About Nigerians In NBA League In USA From Peter Obi True? by Smoke55: 7:48am On Jul 26, 2022
Dsalvo:

You're the buffoon you call others. What has happened has happened and cannot be changed.

Everything is now about replacing Buhari so Nigeria can gain a leader who will deliver solutions Buhari failed to provide.

That means anyone unfit, like the habitual liar and scammer called Peter Obi, be exposed for what they are.

Are you people not ashamed that Obi is now deploying precisely the same antics,i.e lies and deciet plus propaganda, that failed Kanu to land him where he is today and singing a different tune currently?

Only Obi goes to the UK and miraculously meets a Nigerian driver who pledged to drive Obi the 'messiah' for free.

Only Obi gets endorsed by Tom Hanks the holliwood actor who had never shown any interest in Nigeria, let alone her politics, till messiah Obi contested.

Get real bro. Obi lacks substance and it is beginning to show.

Don't get frustrated and insultive because your clay god is unraveling due to his obsession with lies, scams and childish propaganda.
incoherent gibberish..

I nevermind expected any reasonable reply from tinubu urchins..

Sense is a very expensive commodity to tinubu urchins..

Remember your tinubu sold this same disaster to us then and now you're trying to sell a Walking corps to us again..

Tell us the achievement of your party after their eight years misrule and stop looking for fault where there is non..

Mind you I'm not going to reply you any further..

I can't continue to dignify a known brainless Tinubu supporter..

Peace!
Re: Is This Statement About Nigerians In NBA League In USA From Peter Obi True? by tamdun: 7:50am On Jul 26, 2022
Antivirus92:
I hail una grin

1 Like

Re: Is This Statement About Nigerians In NBA League In USA From Peter Obi True? by Realdon1(m): 7:54am On Jul 26, 2022
Peter obi is very right. You guys are very weak to verify

1 Like

Re: Is This Statement About Nigerians In NBA League In USA From Peter Obi True? by GeneralPula: 7:56am On Jul 26, 2022
Antivirus92:
I am not sure you even watched the interview...
you're just here arguing blindly...
Hate for the Igbo man is the only thing that unites Nigerians...

for the sake of clarity, obi never said that there are only 150 NBA Players....
You’ve washed from hyperbole to forming victim. Typical Igbo man.

You’re trying sha. Kudos for even standing up to defend a liar..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This Statement About Nigerians In NBA League In USA From Peter Obi True? by Orobokibo1: 7:59am On Jul 26, 2022
GeneralPula:

I’ve verified it and Pandora Hoebi lied. No country has up to 100 players of same nationality playing for NBA. Infact, there are more than 150 NBA players.
Canada has the highest and that’s 56..
Nigeria has 29..
Imagine going to a live TV to spread lies and misinform people..

as in eeehn. the man just lie without remose

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This Statement About Nigerians In NBA League In USA From Peter Obi True? by Antivirus92(m): 7:59am On Jul 26, 2022
GeneralPula:

You’ve washed from hyperbole to forming victim. Typical Igbo man.

You’re trying sha. Kudos for even standing up to defend a liar..
do you even know what exaggeration means?
Go back to the bush my friend,,, you're only skilled in handling cows..
intellectual discussions are not for your kind
Re: Is This Statement About Nigerians In NBA League In USA From Peter Obi True? by SaiOba: 8:02am On Jul 26, 2022
Atleast he knows that a very good % of the top NBA players are Nigerians. Unlike some other Emilokan and Mr. Unifier grin grin grin or some lying old b*stard that said terrorist is technically defeated , bandits, boko haram, iswap, unknown gunmen and Keller herbsmen are just like agberos in Lagos

Re: Is This Statement About Nigerians In NBA League In USA From Peter Obi True? by GeneralPula: 8:12am On Jul 26, 2022
Antivirus92:
do you even know what exaggeration means?
Go back to the bush my friend,,, you're only skilled in handling cows..
intellectual discussions are not for your kind
I’ve schooled you enough. You claim Pandora was being hy-per-bole. I bursted your lies that no, Pandora was being Lie-per-bole..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This Statement About Nigerians In NBA League In USA From Peter Obi True? by olas24u(f): 8:34am On Jul 26, 2022
Dreambeat:
Bunch of not do well bolts looking for fault in an innocent man who they know is miles ahead of the utterly corrupt entity they call their candidate

He reads over night and cram things written for him .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This Statement About Nigerians In NBA League In USA From Peter Obi True? by Commentor: 9:20am On Jul 26, 2022
Antivirus92:

How many wristwatches does he own?

1 Like

Re: Is This Statement About Nigerians In NBA League In USA From Peter Obi True? by Antivirus92(m): 9:32am On Jul 26, 2022
Commentor:

How many wristwatches does he own?
I don't know
Re: Is This Statement About Nigerians In NBA League In USA From Peter Obi True? by Okoroawusa: 9:34am On Jul 26, 2022
I don't like a man that talks too much. Him no go know when him commit

1 Like

Re: Is This Statement About Nigerians In NBA League In USA From Peter Obi True? by Antivirus92(m): 9:34am On Jul 26, 2022
GeneralPula:

I’ve schooled you enough. You claim Pandora was being hy-per-bole. I bursted your lies that no, Pandora was being Lie-per-bole..
you bursted which lies?
please let us know the lies you bursted

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Many Sins Of the South West Against The Northerners(photos) / Sen. Dino Melaye Seen Crying In New Viral Video (Pic/Video) / Obedient Should We Forgive This Man ( Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.