Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,407 members, 7,954,610 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:02 AM

Sendwave Or Worldremit? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Sendwave Or Worldremit? (1953 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sendwave Or Worldremit? by odinga1of: 11:33pm On Jul 25, 2022
Hi house,

A friend want to send me money. Which will be easier to receive.

Your inputs and suggestions is welcome.

Help a brother man.

1 Like

Re: Sendwave Or Worldremit? by odinga1of: 11:34pm On Jul 25, 2022
Make Una help me o, the person want to do it online. Cos he can't leave the house.

Note: From Belgium to Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Sendwave Or Worldremit? by sholatech(m): 11:38pm On Jul 25, 2022
They are more or less the same company..Worldremit is more popular. Best is to check with the bank you want to receive your funds and let them advice which one works best for the particular bank

2 Likes

Re: Sendwave Or Worldremit? by chatinent: 11:39pm On Jul 25, 2022
Try PayPal, chief.
Re: Sendwave Or Worldremit? by odinga1of: 11:39pm On Jul 25, 2022
Thanks bro, I appreciate. That's what I will do tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: Sendwave Or Worldremit? by odinga1of: 11:40pm On Jul 25, 2022
chatinent:
Try PayPal, chief.

Belgium to Nigeria bro
Re: Sendwave Or Worldremit? by chatinent: 11:41pm On Jul 25, 2022
odinga1of:

Belgium to Nigeria bro

Yeah, there's a way to create PayPal to receive money in Nigeria.

Or better still, try World remit.

2 Likes

Re: Sendwave Or Worldremit? by odinga1of: 11:44pm On Jul 25, 2022
chatinent:

Yeah, there's a way to create PayPal to receive money in Nigeria.

Or better still, try World remit.

Thanks bro, I will visit the nearest bank and ask which method will be swift.

1 Like

Re: Sendwave Or Worldremit? by jide4lagos(m): 1:41am On Jul 26, 2022
Remotely or world remit. I used them to send money frequently from France and it delivered instantly either pick up or bank account but Na only dollars.

1 Like

Re: Sendwave Or Worldremit? by okirewaju(f): 2:21am On Jul 26, 2022
Both work well. Both Sendwave and World Remit but avoid PayPal abeg as there is a possibility of temporarily or even permanently limiting your account.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sendwave Or Worldremit? by oz4real83(m): 2:49am On Jul 26, 2022
Sendwave is perfect. They will send you the code as the transaction is going on through your phone number. The bank will also give you some cash for patronizing the sendwave platform. I have been using it and have never had any stress. But make sure the bank doesn't "scatter" or give u lower denominations oo. If they don't have foreign currencies in $100 or $50 bills, walk to other branch or banks that have it. Make the enquiry first before you proceed on the transaction. Aboki will want to do black market exchange of $20 bills or $10 bills far below the normal exchange rate. Instead of N640+ for $100 or $50 bills for instance, they will say N500 or less for lower denominations of dollars.

5 Likes

Re: Sendwave Or Worldremit? by ruggedtimi(m): 6:31am On Jul 26, 2022
Sendwave...asap

1 Like

Re: Sendwave Or Worldremit? by underwater(m): 6:34am On Jul 26, 2022
Sendwave

1 Like

Re: Sendwave Or Worldremit? by RealLagosBoy: 8:14am On Jul 26, 2022
Sendwave or Ria money. Both are stress free

3 Likes

Re: Sendwave Or Worldremit? by Gadafii: 12:52pm On Jul 26, 2022
You knew you could have visited the bank, but you still came to create thread to ask questions you should have just walked into a bank to ask, now you are going to that same bank to ask them this same question you created threat for?

You Dey mad
Re: Sendwave Or Worldremit? by jesmond3945: 11:27pm On Jul 26, 2022
odinga1of:
Hi house,

A friend want to send me money. Which will be easier to receive.

Your inputs and suggestions is welcome.

Help a brother man.

sendwave is owned by worldremit
Re: Sendwave Or Worldremit? by cori908: 9:00am On Nov 10, 2022
I am a permanent client of Sendwave, it is a real surprise for me to find out that it is connected with Worldremit. As for me, the first one is better, it covers more countries and works quicker. Besides, the sendwave customer service is just amazing, no matter what issue I am facing, the customer support team is always ready to help.
Re: Sendwave Or Worldremit? by minosky: 9:34am On Nov 10, 2022
Wow,are you serious am not aware wordremit owns sendwave.

(1) (Reply)

Which Best Android Phone Of 30-35k Is Available / Blackberry Blowout Sale: I Must Sell O / Mtn Magic Number (magic Kpangarity), How Has It Enhanced Your Love Life?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.