Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,926 members, 7,828,207 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:18 AM

Autocad Made Easy For Grad And Non Grad ! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Autocad Made Easy For Grad And Non Grad ! (785 Views)

EFCC Ongoing Vacancy For Grad, Ond And SSCE / Updated: Live-in Sales Girl Needed. Non-grad job. Immediate Start 22-25k / Stanbic Ibtc Sends Results For Grad Trainee Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Autocad Made Easy For Grad And Non Grad ! by kingfisher1: 2:16pm On Jul 31, 2011
:oFor fresh and ambitious graduates who need to biuld their career in autoCAD,Should contact this number 07032255770 for videos,tutorial materials and lecture notes,after the confirmation of the payment of N5,000 to my acct i will give you when you call,the videos ,tutorial materials and lecture notes will be sent to your e-mail,a lot of people have made it through autoCAD certification,through my materials,just give a try and you neva regret it, grin
Re: Autocad Made Easy For Grad And Non Grad ! by bigfat: 12:16pm On Oct 29, 2012
i need help with my autocad drawing assignment ,can anyone help me here i am willing to pay...thanks

(1) (Reply)

Client Service Officer URGENTLY NEEDED / Consobrew Test / Pierre Consult

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.