Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,392 members, 7,830,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:54 PM

Olusegun Obasanjo Flaunts His Dancing Abilities At A Recent Event (Video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Olusegun Obasanjo Flaunts His Dancing Abilities At A Recent Event (Video) (28175 Views)

Buba Marwa And Tinubu Pose For Pictures During A Recent Meeting. / Dibbo, Hajo Sani's Son Flaunts His New Mercedes Benz (Photos) / Dino Melaye Flaunts His Corvette 1977 Model Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Flaunts His Dancing Abilities At A Recent Event (Video) by Kinzo0917(m): 7:28am On Jul 27, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool Strong MAN..

mean while, make una go get una PVC..

My WEED, my KALA and my PVC, all of dem de OBIdient!

OBIdient is the master KEY..

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!
. You no go Bleep 2day?

1 Like

Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Flaunts His Dancing Abilities At A Recent Event (Video) by Mrkumareze(m): 7:34am On Jul 27, 2022
Veggieseedies:
Tinubu will break in two if he dares

Tinubu dances when no music is playing wink
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Flaunts His Dancing Abilities At A Recent Event (Video) by everythinggirly(f): 7:45am On Jul 27, 2022
The guy still strong o, see his moves nau.
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Flaunts His Dancing Abilities At A Recent Event (Video) by Omoslim26: 8:33am On Jul 27, 2022
cursedOloYeOfEgbE:

nwaboi pon da beat

:DCursed homeless child of doom Pon da beat. grin grin
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Flaunts His Dancing Abilities At A Recent Event (Video) by Uchedizzy(f): 8:51am On Jul 27, 2022
I dont know why i love this man
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Flaunts His Dancing Abilities At A Recent Event (Video) by Ofolete: 9:01am On Jul 27, 2022
Yorubas and music are like 5 & 6 and this is one of the reasons I like them apart from their sentimental behaviours.
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Flaunts His Dancing Abilities At A Recent Event (Video) by OloYeOfEgbE: 11:05am On Jul 27, 2022
Omoslim26:

:DCursed homeless child of doom Pon da beat. grin grin

pain am...I too wicked
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Flaunts His Dancing Abilities At A Recent Event (Video) by PARADIZEPRIEST: 11:06am On Jul 27, 2022
PATHETIC NIGERIANS,SOMEONE THAT TOOK BILLIONS FOR POWER HE NEVA PROVIDED,DONT HAVE,YET YOU GLAMORIZE HIM? YOU SICK PPL DONT KNOW HOW TO TREAT BAD RULERS. angry

1 Like

Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Flaunts His Dancing Abilities At A Recent Event (Video) by aribisala0(m): 12:08pm On Jul 27, 2022
OloYeOfEgbE:
wicked man...

TuEh...
Omo Eeboe
I understand

Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Flaunts His Dancing Abilities At A Recent Event (Video) by aribisala0(m): 12:11pm On Jul 27, 2022
Mrsimpleworld:
If not that history has been removed from our curriculum, there are so many that we are supposed to stone instead of celebrating…
When was history removed from curriculum? Is there no history in JAMB or WAEC??

Stop propagating ignorance
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Flaunts His Dancing Abilities At A Recent Event (Video) by OloYeOfEgbE: 12:56pm On Jul 27, 2022
aribisala0:
Omo Eeboe
I understand

what has omo igbo got to do with this?

chai... Ndi minorities
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Flaunts His Dancing Abilities At A Recent Event (Video) by IbileIfe: 1:04pm On Jul 27, 2022
OloYeOfEgbE:

always on the sides of yoloba thieves and loonatics.

see trash hailing a former military president that killed igbos..

Nwaboi
The idiots have forgotten the Odi massacre on November 20, 1999, by the Nigerian military on the predominantly Ijaw town of Odi in Bayelsa State.
The attack came in the context of an ongoing conflict in the Niger Delta over indigenous rights to oil resources and environmental protection.

People generally say that the massacre was ordered by the regime of former president Olusegun Obasanjo and vice president Atiku Abubakar.

Over 2,500 people were murdered.
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Flaunts His Dancing Abilities At A Recent Event (Video) by aribisala0(m): 1:24pm On Jul 27, 2022
OloYeOfEgbE:

what has omo igbo got to do with this?

chai... Ndi minorities
Ancient painment Ndi Twenty pounds Ndi Weaponization of food
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Flaunts His Dancing Abilities At A Recent Event (Video) by OloYeOfEgbE: 2:09pm On Jul 27, 2022
aribisala0:
Ancient painment Ndi Twenty pounds Ndi Weaponization of food

Old news...

2022 newsflash. You needies are refugees
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Flaunts His Dancing Abilities At A Recent Event (Video) by aribisala0(m): 2:55pm On Jul 27, 2022
OloYeOfEgbE:

Old news...

2022 newsflash. You needies are refugees
Ndi eternal hatred Ndi Sit at home
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Flaunts His Dancing Abilities At A Recent Event (Video) by Omoslim26: 3:47pm On Jul 27, 2022
cursedOloYeOfEgbE:

pain am...I too wicked

See this weak vessel dey claim wicked grin grin
You be first dey buga I am Oye I am Oye las las you humble begin dey call Jesus grin grin
I get prove of your crying to Jesus for help o grin
Cursed homeless child of doom and untimely death grin grin

Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Flaunts His Dancing Abilities At A Recent Event (Video) by Omoslim26: 3:51pm On Jul 27, 2022
aribisala0:
Omo Eeboe
I understand

Ehhnn ehhnn grin grin two pigs don jam to do watin their creator send them come dis life come do,if you and that homeless child of perdition and untimely death cursed oyefitokun no do tribal gbasgbos for just one day una don die be that oo grin grin bcus this na the only thing wey dey keep two of una alive ;Dyou live and die for Yoruba vs Igbo gbasgbos grin grin
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Flaunts His Dancing Abilities At A Recent Event (Video) by OloYeOfEgbE: 5:52pm On Jul 27, 2022
Omoslim26:

See this weak vessel dey claim wicked grin grin
You be first dey buga I am Oye I am Oye las las you humble begin dey call Jesus grin grin
I get prove of your crying to Jesus for help o grin
Cursed homeless child of doom and untimely death grin grin

weak what..hahahahahahaha

Nwaboi.. take a.slave sit biko
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Flaunts His Dancing Abilities At A Recent Event (Video) by OloYeOfEgbE: 5:52pm On Jul 27, 2022
Omoslim26:

Ehhnn ehhnn grin grin two pigs don jam to do watin their creator send them come dis life come do,if you and that homeless child of perdition and untimely death cursed oyefitokun no do tribal gbasgbos for just one day una don die be that oo grin grin bcus this na the only thing wey dey keep two of una alive ;Dyou live and die for Yoruba vs Igbo gbasgbos grin grin

Trashy quotes
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Flaunts His Dancing Abilities At A Recent Event (Video) by Omoslim26: 6:12pm On Jul 27, 2022
cursed<OloYeOfEgbE:

weak what..hahahahahahaha

Nwaboi.. take a.slave sit biko

You are very weak joor grin grin grin I be tink se you strong with your I am Oye I am Oye bragging,I come give you troll and cruise to catch you begin dey call Jesus grin grin grin
Cursed homeless child of doom and untimely death grin
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Flaunts His Dancing Abilities At A Recent Event (Video) by Omoslim26: 6:13pm On Jul 27, 2022
cursedOloYeOfEgbE:

Trashy quotes

I told you to be adding cursed to all your monikers why you dey shame for your identity na grin grin
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Flaunts His Dancing Abilities At A Recent Event (Video) by ImperialYoruba: 6:14pm On Jul 27, 2022
Ahh, grin. Baba o ni gba.
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Flaunts His Dancing Abilities At A Recent Event (Video) by OloYeOfEgbE: 6:54pm On Jul 27, 2022
Omoslim26:

I told you to be adding cursed to all your monikers why you dey shame for your identity na grin grin

Nwaboi you cannot stand anytime anyday anywhere... Nwaboi for life.
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Flaunts His Dancing Abilities At A Recent Event (Video) by OloYeOfEgbE: 6:55pm On Jul 27, 2022
Omoslim26:

You are very weak joor grin grin grin I be tink se you strong with your I am Oye I am Oye bragging,I come give you troll and cruise to catch you begin dey call Jesus grin grin grin
Cursed homeless child of doom and untimely death grin

obviously we know who's weak.. It's stressful waiting for a slave to respond before I strike.
Nwaboi..seems you have been released this evening..hahahahaha. Oga will soon call you.

chai... I too wicked.
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Flaunts His Dancing Abilities At A Recent Event (Video) by Omoslim26: 7:04pm On Jul 27, 2022
cursedOloYeOfEgbE:

obviously we know who's weak.. It's stressful waiting for a slave to respond before I strike.
Nwaboi..seems you have been released this evening..hahahahaha. Oga will soon call you.

chai... I too wicked.

grin grin ;Doye dey put cursed for your monikers make you no dey shame for your destiny na grin

The cursed homeless boy don see food pick for dustbin him don come get small strength talk grin grin
Weak vessel grin grin
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Flaunts His Dancing Abilities At A Recent Event (Video) by Omoslim26: 7:10pm On Jul 27, 2022
cursedOloYeOfEgbE:

Nwaboi you cannot stand anytime anyday anywhere... Nwaboi for life.

grin grin grin you that have already been crushed grin grin
Cursed homeless child of doom and untimely death like na only mouth you get grin.i give you cruise to catch you begin dey call Jesus grin
Weak vessel grin grin

Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Flaunts His Dancing Abilities At A Recent Event (Video) by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jul 27, 2022
assholemods:

How about your father?

As healthy as Peter Obi and well built as an Igbo man
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Flaunts His Dancing Abilities At A Recent Event (Video) by OloYeOfEgbE: 9:40pm On Jul 27, 2022
Omoslim26:

grin grin grin you that have already been crushed grin grin
Cursed homeless child of doom and untimely death like na only mouth you get grin.i give you cruise to catch you begin dey call Jesus grin
Weak vessel grin grin

I'm chilling.

Keep trekking for Lekki for Bariga..na u know Nwaboi

Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Flaunts His Dancing Abilities At A Recent Event (Video) by Omoslim26: 10:30pm On Jul 27, 2022
cursedOloYeOfEgbE:

I'm chilling.

Keep trekking for Lekki for Bariga..na u know Nwaboi

grin grin grin hahaha chilling under bridge in Lagos, chilling with the bread wey you pick from dustbin grin grin grin grin grin this cursed homeless bastard do not sieze to amaze me grin grin grin

Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Flaunts His Dancing Abilities At A Recent Event (Video) by OloYeOfEgbE: 3:48am On Jul 28, 2022
Omoslim26:

grin grin grin hahaha chilling under bridge in Lagos, chilling with the bread wey you pick from dustbin grin grin grin grin grin this cursed homeless bastard do not sieze to amaze me grin grin grin

I don't live in bariga..You are the under bridge guy ,I cannot validate you. no dey deceive yourself oo nwaboi. Known your place in the society and know peace. even ants get colony.
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Flaunts His Dancing Abilities At A Recent Event (Video) by Omoslim26: 11:10am On Jul 28, 2022
cursedOloYeOfEgbE:

I don't live in bariga..You are the under bridge guy ,I cannot validate you. no dey deceive yourself oo nwaboi. Known your place in the society and know peace. even ants get colony.

Ofcus you don't live anywhere bcus you are homeless grin grin grin from one bridge to another and picking up food from the dustbin is what you do and that shall an eternally cursed homeless child of doom and destruction like you do all the days of your life till you die enter grave grin grin grin
You have no place amongst humans,dogs dey even enjoy pass you sef grin grin
Cursed homeless bastard grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Police Announce New Measures To Reform SARS / AlJazeera: 'Nigeria's Worsening Job Crisis Feels Like There's No Hope' / Governors Ugwuanyi And Umahi Attend Mbaka's Adoration Harvest Service (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.