Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,893 members, 7,821,118 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:28 AM

Tinubu Collects 10% Of All Taxpaying Workers Sweat In Lagos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Collects 10% Of All Taxpaying Workers Sweat In Lagos (539 Views)

Sweat In Tinubu Strategy Room Over Northerners Betrayal / Is Tinubu Occult Magic Responsible For Why He Still Collects 10% Lagos Tax / Atiku Abubakar Crying As He Collects His Presidential Nomination Form (More Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Collects 10% Of All Taxpaying Workers Sweat In Lagos by swaggerjack: 5:20am On Jul 26, 2022
Tinubu Collects 10% Of All Taxpaying Workers Sweat In Lagos through Alpha Beta Consulting?A nairalander made an interesting observation-every worker in Lagos is paying the landlord of the state.

And Nigerians thought they were free from colonialism when the British left.

CC

otipoju

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Collects 10% Of All Taxpaying Workers Sweat In Lagos by swaggerjack: 5:27am On Jul 26, 2022
CC
helinues
Parachoko
Islandlady
Garfield1
Techm0
NGpatriot
LegendHero
seunmsg
plaindealer
leodeking
omenka
Ngeneukwenu
Okorobufo
TinubuAdvocate
bosstrevor

moh247
NLPoliceWoman
igweofnnewi
omenka
Nonpartisan1
thebosstrevor
oyigboupdate
kahal29
Metaphysical
Re: Tinubu Collects 10% Of All Taxpaying Workers Sweat In Lagos by swaggerjack: 5:30am On Jul 26, 2022
CC

truthisunique2
patwilly
OLAADEGBU
Courz
Susu888
babyfaceafrica
Donbachi
Re: Tinubu Collects 10% Of All Taxpaying Workers Sweat In Lagos by YinkaOlusesi16(m): 6:18am On Jul 26, 2022
he will pay back everything.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Collects 10% Of All Taxpaying Workers Sweat In Lagos by swaggerjack: 6:50am On Jul 26, 2022
YinkaOlusesi16:
he will pay back everything.
99.9% get away with their loot. I doubt it.

Re: Tinubu Collects 10% Of All Taxpaying Workers Sweat In Lagos by Nobody: 7:02am On Jul 26, 2022
swaggerjack:
Tinubu Collects 10% Of All Taxpaying Workers Sweat In Lagos through Alpha Beta Consulting?A nairalander made an interesting observation-every worker in Lagos is paying the landlord of the state.

And Nigerians thought they were free from colonialism when the British left.

CC

otipoju

Nah him teach Lagos landlords how to deal with tenants. The virus is spreading over the nation.

Agent and agreement virus.
Re: Tinubu Collects 10% Of All Taxpaying Workers Sweat In Lagos by swaggerjack: 7:10am On Jul 26, 2022
Thanksful:

Nah him teach Lagos landlords how to deal with tenants. The virus is spreading over the nation.

Agent and agreement virus.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Collects 10% Of All Taxpaying Workers Sweat In Lagos by swaggerjack: 1:29pm On Jul 26, 2022
Lagosians under the spell of the occult magician with the serpent knowledge.

Re: Tinubu Collects 10% Of All Taxpaying Workers Sweat In Lagos by MetaPhysical: 5:40pm On Jul 26, 2022
swaggerjack:
CC
helinues
Parachoko
Islandlady
Garfield1
Techm0
NGpatriot
LegendHero
seunmsg
plaindealer
leodeking
omenka
Ngeneukwenu
Okorobufo
TinubuAdvocate
bosstrevor

moh247
NLPoliceWoman
igweofnnewi
omenka
Nonpartisan1
thebosstrevor
oyigboupdate
kahal29
Metaphysical

Dude, what did I tell you about adding me to Tinubu's issue?

Take me off that list right now!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Collects 10% Of All Taxpaying Workers Sweat In Lagos by Parachoko: 5:41pm On Jul 26, 2022
MetaPhysical:

Even if he is collecting 100%, I will still vote for him.

There is no alternative to Tinubu for me.

On Bola Ahmed Tinubu Mandate I Stand Gidigba
Re: Tinubu Collects 10% Of All Taxpaying Workers Sweat In Lagos by swaggerjack: 6:05pm On Jul 26, 2022
Parachoko:
Even if he is collecting 100%, I will still vote for him.

There is no alternative to Tinubu for me.

On Bola Ahmed Tinubu Mandate I Stand Gidigba

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Collects 10% Of All Taxpaying Workers Sweat In Lagos by swaggerjack: 6:09pm On Jul 26, 2022
Frontpage
Re: Tinubu Collects 10% Of All Taxpaying Workers Sweat In Lagos by Parachoko: 6:44pm On Jul 26, 2022
[quote author=swaggerjack post=115111305][/quote] grin

tongue
Re: Tinubu Collects 10% Of All Taxpaying Workers Sweat In Lagos by swaggerjack: 7:32pm On Jul 26, 2022
Parachoko:
grin

tongue

The former drug lord brought his shakedown tactics his cartel used to employ in Chicago to Lagos.

The mafia always demand a percentage of your business, he took it a step further by demanding 10% cut of the state tax revenue.

Re: Tinubu Collects 10% Of All Taxpaying Workers Sweat In Lagos by swaggerjack: 7:52pm On Jul 26, 2022
MetaPhysical:

You stand on his manhood, you belong on the list.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Collects 10% Of All Taxpaying Workers Sweat In Lagos by swaggerjack: 6:01am On Jul 27, 2022
Lagosians are cowardly slaves. No wonder one of the slave ports was located in Badagry.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Cartoon Illustration Of APC&PDP / Who Performed Better As CBN Gov Between Soludo, Sanusi And Emefiele / Eungu Was Also A Capital.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.