Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,883 members, 7,848,572 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 06:26 AM

Muslim-muslim Ticket: Nigerians Will Vote For Apc, Says Fashola - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Muslim-muslim Ticket: Nigerians Will Vote For Apc, Says Fashola (159 Views)

FG Owes Contractors Over ₦‎11 Trillion, Says Fashola / Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Nigerians Have Thrown Away Competence, Capacity - APC / Nine Varsities To Get Solar Plant, Says Fashola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Muslim-muslim Ticket: Nigerians Will Vote For Apc, Says Fashola by Hope4world(m): 7:56am On Jul 26, 2022
The Nigeria's Minister for Works and Housing, Mr. Babatunde Fashola, has disclosed that the All Progressives Congress, APC stands a better chance to win the 2023 election despite the controversy surrounding the Muslim-Muslim ticket.
The former Lagos State governor made the clarification while speaking on Sunday Politics during an interview on Channels TV.
He noted that the challenges facing Nigerians transcend division along religious and ethnic lines, adding that there was a need for the country to have people who know their onions at the helms of affairs.
“Sometimes we need to test some hypothesis. Religion should leave the public space. Religion is a private thing,” Fashola said.
He added, “Nigerians will vote for us (APC). Nigerians have had the opportunity of two governments. We (APC government) have served the country as efficiently as we can.”
Re: Muslim-muslim Ticket: Nigerians Will Vote For Apc, Says Fashola by Totilopussylick(m): 7:57am On Jul 26, 2022
tongue
Re: Muslim-muslim Ticket: Nigerians Will Vote For Apc, Says Fashola by Nobody: 8:01am On Jul 26, 2022
In his mind na
Re: Muslim-muslim Ticket: Nigerians Will Vote For Apc, Says Fashola by highchief1: 8:18am On Jul 26, 2022
Hope4world:
The Nigeria's Minister for Works and Housing, Mr. Babatunde Fashola, has disclosed that the All Progressives Congress, APC stands a better chance to win the 2023 election despite the controversy surrounding the Muslim-Muslim ticket.
The former Lagos State governor made the clarification while speaking on Sunday Politics during an interview on Channels TV.
He noted that the challenges facing Nigerians transcend division along religious and ethnic lines, adding that there was a need for the country to have people who know their onions at the helms of affairs.
“Sometimes we need to test some hypothesis. Religion should leave the public space. Religion is a private thing,” Fashola said.
He added, “Nigerians will vote for us (APC). Nigerians have had the opportunity of two governments. We (APC government) have served the country as efficiently as we can.”
I will vote apc but normally fashola shouldn’t be talking by now.if he comes close to me I will 2/4 to smash his head.This is the same idiot that said power problem is not a rocket science that if given the opportunity he will fix power in 6 months
Re: Muslim-muslim Ticket: Nigerians Will Vote For Apc, Says Fashola by Felimax(m): 8:20am On Jul 26, 2022
Honoury minister, this hypothesis you are testing will send your party to the gallows.

Yes, it has been medically proven that only Nigerians with brains positioned upside down will shamelessly vote a sick man whose state of health is even worst than that of Nigeria to be the president.

When I think of the level of respect I had for you honourable minister when you were the governor of Lagos State I wonder what happened to your sanity since you became a minister of the federal republic.

Muslim/Muslim ticket is DoA.
Re: Muslim-muslim Ticket: Nigerians Will Vote For Apc, Says Fashola by Wawelexy(m): 8:31am On Jul 26, 2022
This man lost his respect the moment he intervened in the ENDSARS camera saga

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Politician Seen Helping Out To Clear Gutter In Kebbi State / CBN Chides Maps And Discos Of Diverting Funds Intended For Metering Nigerians / Strike: We Will Beg ASUU If…parents Tell Keyamo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.