Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,834 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:43 PM

Governor Wike Completed Project In Akuku-toru LGA, Rivers State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Wike Completed Project In Akuku-toru LGA, Rivers State (537 Views)

Thugs Hijack Election Materials In Akuku-Toru With The Aid Of Soldiers (Pics) / Thugs Cart Away With Boxes In Ikwerre LGA Rivers State - Photos / Soldiers Invade Homes In Akuku Toru In Rivers State, Many Feared Dead (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Governor Wike Completed Project In Akuku-toru LGA, Rivers State by micaiahfire(m): 8:04am On Jul 26, 2022
The Abonema Ring road in Akuku-Toru Local Government Area is one completed project we are proud of.

It was built on water and required the creation of an island to hold the road. Its construction involved the building of bond walls, sand filling, foundation piling, stone pitching, an 8-span bridge, and culverts.

1 Like

Re: Governor Wike Completed Project In Akuku-toru LGA, Rivers State by uzohrome(m): 8:09am On Jul 26, 2022
Wike is one of the best governors in infrastructure delivery in nigeria. Let him just move to labour party and divine mission completed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Wike Completed Project In Akuku-toru LGA, Rivers State by Machinegun91(m): 8:24am On Jul 26, 2022
I love wike

1 Like

Re: Governor Wike Completed Project In Akuku-toru LGA, Rivers State by Machinegun91(m): 8:25am On Jul 26, 2022
I love wike

1 Like

Re: Governor Wike Completed Project In Akuku-toru LGA, Rivers State by AsomughaChuks05: 8:29am On Jul 26, 2022
The Fulani water bill must be resisted by the national assembly, Nigerians must pressure their representatives in Abuja to decisively reject that bill which keeps raising its ugly head again and again.

1 Like

Re: Governor Wike Completed Project In Akuku-toru LGA, Rivers State by hagjay(m): 8:33am On Jul 26, 2022
Re: Governor Wike Completed Project In Akuku-toru LGA, Rivers State by tamdun: 8:50am On Jul 26, 2022
Wao, not bad at all
Re: Governor Wike Completed Project In Akuku-toru LGA, Rivers State by Madmohamed1: 8:59am On Jul 26, 2022
micaiahfire:
The Abonema Ring road in Akuku-Toru Local Government Area is one completed project we are proud of.

It was built on water and required the creation of an island to hold the road. Its construction involved the building of bond walls, sand filling, foundation piling, stone pitching, an 8-span bridge, and culverts.
I don't understand Nigeria a governor is doing the work his people elect him to do and it becomes a news

He is not doing what ever he does whit his personal money he do it whit River State money.

In other countries something like this you will never hear it in the news because they knows that it is their rightful owners of the money.

The problem Nigeria and Nigerians they don't put their politicians in jail that is why when a governor beuld common fry over it because a news.
In South Africa this project is local government project the premier don't have time for this and when it finished nothing like commissioning anything it will open to the public for use.

(1) (Reply)

Though I Am Still An APC Member, I Chose To Be Obi-dient & Yusful - Chris Nwokia / Ransom Collected By Bandits Are Being Used To Develop Niger Republic - Jide Otit / Sola Kuti To Bola Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.