Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,741 members, 7,824,139 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:12 AM

Captain, 2 Soldiers Killed After Terrorists’ Threat On Abuja Law School - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Captain, 2 Soldiers Killed After Terrorists’ Threat On Abuja Law School (30467 Views)

A Youth & 2 Soldiers Killed In Izombe, Imo, 50 Houses Burnt / Ebonyi: Gunmen Kill 2 Soldiers, One Civilian At Checkpoint / Army Raids Plateau Fulani Settlers, Burns 100 Homes After 2 Soldiers Were Killed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Captain, 2 Soldiers Killed After Terrorists’ Threat On Abuja Law School by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jul 26, 2022
Abuja city should be put on Level 3 Alert with heightened security Measures, all Police formations should be given red notice, we should move into War crisis mode, The Bandits are at home! The military should immediately move closer to Aso rock
Re: Captain, 2 Soldiers Killed After Terrorists’ Threat On Abuja Law School by Temptee101(m): 4:06pm On Jul 26, 2022
The druggie is coming to take over from where the worst president ever known to mankind stopped.

Re: Captain, 2 Soldiers Killed After Terrorists’ Threat On Abuja Law School by k2kay(m): 4:09pm On Jul 26, 2022
A government that is more concerned with saving face than protecting the lives and property of it's citizens does not mean well.
Re: Captain, 2 Soldiers Killed After Terrorists’ Threat On Abuja Law School by A4alpha: 4:09pm On Jul 26, 2022
And that shamless lying mohamad was busy d other time working hard trying to turn the tide and make security situation in d country look like another IPOb media propaganda like twitter ban like real security situation..
.Imagine d tension people are under right now..what about those who don't have money to relocate?? What about families that don't have food to eat?? And now THIS!!
There was indeed a country
We move!
Re: Captain, 2 Soldiers Killed After Terrorists’ Threat On Abuja Law School by Neddyogu(m): 4:10pm On Jul 26, 2022
APCnaPDP:
You are a Nigerian right? Look, they are in FCT. What makes you feel they won’t get to you wherever you live? Do you think this is just for Northerners and Northerners can suffer alone in the north? No, it is going to reach you in Ibadan, it will get to you in Owerri and you too in Yenogoa.

Reject APC now and save your lives. Your life and those of your wives and kids are not safe if APC continue to pilot the affairs of our dear nation. A stitch in time, saves nine. Think about this, the victims of Abuja train bombing are from different parts of Nigeria. Evil knows no religion or ethnicity.

Vote wisely.

Who told u that there are no boko Haram apologists in the PDP or any other party? It's not a party thing joor. If the individuals sponsoring terror in this country are not dealt with, nigerians will continue to experience such no matter the party ín power. PDP under Jona treated these idíots with kid gloves, Buhari has given them chair to sit down.
Re: Captain, 2 Soldiers Killed After Terrorists’ Threat On Abuja Law School by Okobola146: 4:11pm On Jul 26, 2022
Jashub:
Nowhere is safe, not even the FCT. Anyway, I hope the bandits catch Buhari and his sponsors. Na that one go sweet me die!!!undecided
even the villa is no longer safe, why do you think Aisha Buhari ran away to Dubai?
Re: Captain, 2 Soldiers Killed After Terrorists’ Threat On Abuja Law School by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jul 26, 2022
Samunique:
“They had a discussion with authorities at the school and agreed on what to do to safeguard students, teachers and school facilities. Sadly on their way back, the terrorists ambushed them and that was how the captain and two soldiers were killed,” he said.

This is surely the work of the informants !

Nigeria is in trouble, Boko Haram personnel are everywhere now, even in our law school !
There is wisdom in your words. Gradually, truth is unfolding.
Re: Captain, 2 Soldiers Killed After Terrorists’ Threat On Abuja Law School by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jul 26, 2022
This security threats should be taking very seriously
Re: Captain, 2 Soldiers Killed After Terrorists’ Threat On Abuja Law School by Ppp1p: 4:22pm On Jul 26, 2022
Shocking
Re: Captain, 2 Soldiers Killed After Terrorists’ Threat On Abuja Law School by SOFTSKILL: 4:44pm On Jul 26, 2022
Qtrpst4:
Let's not also forget that tinubu brought out two bullion vans to buy votes for this mennaquine

And now he wants us to compensate him for bringing terror and death on Nigerians.
Emilokan

You are wasting your time
Re: Captain, 2 Soldiers Killed After Terrorists’ Threat On Abuja Law School by sonofElElyon: 4:45pm On Jul 26, 2022
Re: Captain, 2 Soldiers Killed After Terrorists’ Threat On Abuja Law School by BelovedofLord: 4:46pm On Jul 26, 2022
Jashub:
Nowhere is safe, not even the FCT. Anyway, I hope the bandits catch Buhari and his sponsors. Na that one go sweet me die!!!undecided

EVEN ASO ROCK IS NOT SAFE AND SHOULD BE MADE TO EXPERIENCE THE SWEET TASTE OF THIS, INSECURITY!

¤

ANOTHER SRI LANKAN TREATMENT LOADING............
Re: Captain, 2 Soldiers Killed After Terrorists’ Threat On Abuja Law School by Jungleluv5: 4:49pm On Jul 26, 2022
Islie:

https://dailytrust.com/captain-2-soldiers-killed-after-terrorists-threat-on-abuja-law-school
I don't understand this country Nigeria again oooo everyday blood dey flow as if na water.
Re: Captain, 2 Soldiers Killed After Terrorists’ Threat On Abuja Law School by alpharoyalty: 4:52pm On Jul 26, 2022
A country that turbans terrorists is not a country

2 Likes

Re: Captain, 2 Soldiers Killed After Terrorists’ Threat On Abuja Law School by NwaAdazzi(m): 5:04pm On Jul 26, 2022
Qtrpst4:
Sai baber

I remember when MANNABBQUEGRILL and his other zombies even helinues and other urchins said that buhari was the next thing after slice bread. Today even buhari's guard were being attacked. One day, omenka and all of you that defended buhari will be a victim of this terror you defended

U will never c his likes here moh247,igbo tormentor,Seunmsg and oda urchins.but post something about obi,they will start wailing Peter Obi.. Lmao
Re: Captain, 2 Soldiers Killed After Terrorists’ Threat On Abuja Law School by risingprophet(m): 5:05pm On Jul 26, 2022
Too sad for a country.
Re: Captain, 2 Soldiers Killed After Terrorists’ Threat On Abuja Law School by risingprophet(m): 5:06pm On Jul 26, 2022
Too sad for a country.[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Captain, 2 Soldiers Killed After Terrorists’ Threat On Abuja Law School by onatisi(m): 5:25pm On Jul 26, 2022
Malory:
Buhari is Nigeria's best president ever.

1 Like

Re: Captain, 2 Soldiers Killed After Terrorists’ Threat On Abuja Law School by Malory: 5:32pm On Jul 26, 2022
[quote author=onatisi post=115110270][/quote] You saw tomorrow. Kudos to you. I blame the fools who voted for Buhari. People like Tinubu and Atiku are to be blamed too for packaging Buhari.
Re: Captain, 2 Soldiers Killed After Terrorists’ Threat On Abuja Law School by Sensiblerealist: 5:47pm On Jul 26, 2022
Most of them don mellow, but you see that BBQ person, I noor know wetin dem give am.
He has never condemned anything about this Government even when it evidence-based.
We are all the problem

Qtrpst4:
Sai baber

I remember when MANNABBQUEGRILL and his other zombies even helinues and other urchins said that buhari was the next thing after slice bread. Today even buhari's guard were being attacked. One day, omenka and all of you that defended buhari will be a victim of this terror you defended
Re: Captain, 2 Soldiers Killed After Terrorists’ Threat On Abuja Law School by onatisi(m): 5:48pm On Jul 26, 2022
baba, it is really really very very sad, many innocent lives have been lost as a result of that avoidable stupid mistake some crazy dumb ppl made by allowing tinubu and co to deceive them with Buhari, and now here we are many lives lost, many kids in the north killed, schools closed. economy down, no electricity. and yet some bastards are still shouting apc apc , RAE THEY MAD
Malory:
You saw tomorrow. Kudos to you. I blame the fools who voted for Buhari. People like Tinubu and Atiku are to be blamed too for packaging Buhari.

Re: Captain, 2 Soldiers Killed After Terrorists’ Threat On Abuja Law School by Piptocoin: 5:54pm On Jul 26, 2022
why would any place be safe when your president and APC are protecting boko haram insurgents? Any zealous soldier who kills them will answer for his crime with his life. those of you voting APC will reap the evil you are sowing without fail. Nigeria has never ever ever had it this bad. All the mistakes and wrongs of past presidents are like peanut compared to Buhari's evil.
Re: Captain, 2 Soldiers Killed After Terrorists’ Threat On Abuja Law School by Iyasaburi: 5:57pm On Jul 26, 2022
africanpride1:
angry

I feel like cursing!
Re: Captain, 2 Soldiers Killed After Terrorists’ Threat On Abuja Law School by Malory: 5:58pm On Jul 26, 2022
onatisi:
baba, it is really really very very sad, many innocent lives have been lost as a result of that avoidable stupid mistake some crazy dumb ppl made by allowing tinubu and co to deceive them with Buhari, and now here we are many lives lost, many kids in the north killed, schools closed. economy down, no electricity. and yet some bastards are still shouting apc apc , RAE THEY MAD
I feel sad whenever I remembers how our country was faring before 2015 even though it wasn't that perfect. Buhari is the biggest calamity to have ever befallen Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Captain, 2 Soldiers Killed After Terrorists’ Threat On Abuja Law School by descarado: 5:58pm On Jul 26, 2022
AngelicBeing:
Hian, l will not enjoy it together oo, You see why many Diasporans have completely given up the idea of relocating back to a country called paradise Nigeria, Nigeria is a FAILED STATE after the order of Afghanistan, Syria, South Sudan, Yemen, Libya etc Nigeria should be auctioned on eBay to Western Nations or China should buy off this God forsaken country called Nigeria angry
Na your kantri uou dey yab like this?
There is god o
Re: Captain, 2 Soldiers Killed After Terrorists’ Threat On Abuja Law School by lomprico(m): 6:00pm On Jul 26, 2022
This will boost Rivers state law school when it's finally ready.
Re: Captain, 2 Soldiers Killed After Terrorists’ Threat On Abuja Law School by syntekelite(m): 6:10pm On Jul 26, 2022
Even @vulturegrills don tire for hin darling daddy mata..
Re: Captain, 2 Soldiers Killed After Terrorists’ Threat On Abuja Law School by Ykc2(m): 6:10pm On Jul 26, 2022
Malory:
Buhari is Nigeria's best president ever.
yoruba people said buhari will take care of security while osibanjo will control economy, I laugh in Papua new Guinea yom kom yom kom no wonder nigeria is like Taiwan today grin

2 Likes

Re: Captain, 2 Soldiers Killed After Terrorists’ Threat On Abuja Law School by Memeni(m): 6:21pm On Jul 26, 2022
Qtrpst4:
Sai baber

Where's that Id*ot called mallamggbgrills. Been long long I saw him last. Hope he's safe
Re: Captain, 2 Soldiers Killed After Terrorists’ Threat On Abuja Law School by nedekid: 7:07pm On Jul 26, 2022
Seems students in law school should japa if they love their lives.
Re: Captain, 2 Soldiers Killed After Terrorists’ Threat On Abuja Law School by Malory: 7:22pm On Jul 26, 2022
Ykc2:
yoruba people said buhari will take care of security while osibanjo will control economy, I laugh in Papua new Guinea yom kom yom kom no wonder nigeria is like Taiwan today grin
Just imagine.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Appoints Malami, Fashola, Others To Engage Twitter Over Ban [FULL LIST] / I Have Been Abused Because Of Buhari’s Lopsided Appointments – Oyegun / Why Nigeria Must Kick France Out Of West Africa.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.