Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,089 members, 7,835,663 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:09 PM

Onuorah Caritas Onyinye 'Smart Beyoncé' Arrested With Cocaine At Airport - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Onuorah Caritas Onyinye 'Smart Beyoncé' Arrested With Cocaine At Airport (11895 Views)

Onuorah Caritas Onyinye: NDLEA Arrests Popular Wig Seller, "Smart Beyonce" / Kingsley Onuorah Arrested For Raping Job Seekers In Lagos & Taking Their Nudes / Nigerian National Arrested With Cocaine At Airport In India (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Onuorah Caritas Onyinye 'Smart Beyoncé' Arrested With Cocaine At Airport by TOPCRUISE(m): 4:29pm On Jul 27, 2022
Nigeriafirstlad:
She must have succeeded in several attempts.
I wonder how many ladies must have tapped into her blessings.
Greedy and selfish generation.
Stay away from crime
She must have succeeded or she has succeeded in several attempts. For Somebody to call her first name smart and even seen spraying probably dollars or naira then she is a don.
Re: Onuorah Caritas Onyinye 'Smart Beyoncé' Arrested With Cocaine At Airport by Onyipk: 4:30pm On Jul 27, 2022
DSC7:
Sorry for her

Which sorry for her be that? We should be more sorry for the people and lives that these drugs pushed here and there accross borders destroy.

Never pity a drug baron or a drug pusher who is completely aware he/she is pushing drugs.

She is even lucky to be caught at home in Nigeria per chance her plane transited through Turkey or whatever they call themselves now and she was caught there, she would have been headless at the bottom of the sea by now.

If she did the crime, let her be ready to serve the time(exxept the mercy of Jesus Christ prevails).

It is well.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Onuorah Caritas Onyinye 'Smart Beyoncé' Arrested With Cocaine At Airport by Proudlyngwa(m): 4:31pm On Jul 27, 2022
Prettylima:
Na wa ooo every body na thief na who they caught be ole check my signature I produce cartons that suit your product

Are you athief do you steal what you want to sell.
Re: Onuorah Caritas Onyinye 'Smart Beyoncé' Arrested With Cocaine At Airport by kingyang: 4:31pm On Jul 27, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Babe is even smiling

There's nothing men won't put women through. If proper investigation is carryout, you'll know that she was carrying the drugs for her boyfriend or sugar daddy.
was she force to do it? Na greed go put her there I guess
Re: Onuorah Caritas Onyinye 'Smart Beyoncé' Arrested With Cocaine At Airport by 43Ronin: 4:31pm On Jul 27, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Babe is even smiling

There's nothing men won't put women through. If proper investigation is carryout, you'll know that she was carrying the drugs for her boyfriend or sugar daddy.

Nigerian women are smarter than that! Don't try to make them look stupid.
Re: Onuorah Caritas Onyinye 'Smart Beyoncé' Arrested With Cocaine At Airport by jrusky(m): 4:31pm On Jul 27, 2022
Nigeriafirstlad:
Stay away from crime

Bro I'm sure some mothers in the village must frustrated their daughters using this lady as torture using her as a point of reference.
Re: Onuorah Caritas Onyinye 'Smart Beyoncé' Arrested With Cocaine At Airport by Proudlyngwa(m): 4:32pm On Jul 27, 2022
Nichebud:
while she cant take all the blame, it is important to know that in a saner clime our youths would be occupied with legitimate jobs. Desperate times calls for desperate measures i guess

Get Trained in the state-of-the-art training facility housing an Automation studio with complete process plant consisting of a process skid, electrical and instrument junction buses, MCC, marshalling cabinet, ICSS cabinet, Package ucp, network cabinet, etc.
call us now @ 08160052942

So in saner clines no drug dealers
Re: Onuorah Caritas Onyinye 'Smart Beyoncé' Arrested With Cocaine At Airport by Pateebartex(m): 4:32pm On Jul 27, 2022
So she doesn't want to sell Okpa and respectfully earn her living. She's disgraced her village people finally.
Re: Onuorah Caritas Onyinye 'Smart Beyoncé' Arrested With Cocaine At Airport by illuminutty: 4:32pm On Jul 27, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Babe is even smiling

And she had the right to say No... assuming..
Re: Onuorah Caritas Onyinye 'Smart Beyoncé' Arrested With Cocaine At Airport by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jul 27, 2022
Why is it always Ethiopian air passengers? It’s like that’s their favorite airline. Maybe all inbound Ethiopian air passengers should just be arrested on arrival for further scrutiny.
Re: Onuorah Caritas Onyinye 'Smart Beyoncé' Arrested With Cocaine At Airport by Kobojunkie: 4:35pm On Jul 27, 2022
Nigeriafirstlad:
Stay away from crime
ROFLMAO
grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin cheesy

Churchian mumuism. grin
Re: Onuorah Caritas Onyinye 'Smart Beyoncé' Arrested With Cocaine At Airport by bisqit: 4:36pm On Jul 27, 2022
Felixamos:
The girl na fine girl no doubt..
tell you'd fùck her if you had the chance
Re: Onuorah Caritas Onyinye 'Smart Beyoncé' Arrested With Cocaine At Airport by nlfpmod: 4:36pm On Jul 27, 2022

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gunmen Kidnap Olayinka Adegbehingbe, OAU Professor / Anambra State Task Force Arrests Fake Revenue Collectors In Onitsha (photos) / 56 Suspected Robbers, Cultists Arrested In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.