Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,040 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

“I Haven’t Had Sex In Ages” – Elon Musk Denies Sleeping With His Friends Wife - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “I Haven’t Had Sex In Ages” – Elon Musk Denies Sleeping With His Friends Wife (319 Views)

I Haven’t Dated Anyone Since I Separated With Groovy - Phyna (Video) / Wizkid: I Haven’t Slept Since I Arrived Lagos (Photos) / Moyo Lawal Prays For A Husband: "Hope I Haven’t Used Shakara To Chase Him Away" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“I Haven’t Had Sex In Ages” – Elon Musk Denies Sleeping With His Friends Wife by MckenzieSkyBlog: 10:13am On Jul 26, 2022
Elon Musk has denied allegations of having an affair with Nicole Shanahan, the wife of his friend and Google co-founder, Sergey Brin.

This comes after Wall Street Journal reported that the billionaire business magnate had a brief relationship with Nicole in December 2021 which made Brin to file for a divorce over irreconcilable differences and ended his close friendship with Musk.

Reacting on Twitter, Elon Musk described the report as ‘total bullshit’ and said he has only seen Nicole twice in three years and on both occasions, they were in the company of other people.

He also refuted claims that the alleged affair caused a strain in his friendship with Brin, while noting that they still hung out at a party on Sunday, July 24.

“This is total bs. Sergey and I are friends and we were at a party together last night!

“I’ve only seen Nicole twice in three years, both times with lots of other...MORE HERE

1 Share

Re: “I Haven’t Had Sex In Ages” – Elon Musk Denies Sleeping With His Friends Wife by Boogyman557: 10:34am On Jul 26, 2022
Re: “I Haven’t Had Sex In Ages” – Elon Musk Denies Sleeping With His Friends Wife by Karemarealty288(m): 10:40am On Jul 26, 2022
Big men careless about sex.

(1) (Reply)

Socialite Prettymike Storms Event With Battalion Of Bishops (video) / 3 Nollywood Actors Who Passed Away In The Month Of July / Amaka Bbnaija Biography, Age, Net Worth 2022.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.