Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,732 members, 7,820,537 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:40 PM

Lt. Jaro Babanawa: A Soldier Killed In The Bandits Attack In Abuja - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lt. Jaro Babanawa: A Soldier Killed In The Bandits Attack In Abuja (54005 Views)

Pictures Of The Bandits That Surrendered Their Weapons To Katsina State / Soldier Killed In Battlefield While Making Plans To Travel Abroad. Graphic Pics / Nigerian Soldier Killed 14 Boko Haram Terrorists Before He Was Killed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lt. Jaro Babanawa: A Soldier Killed In The Bandits Attack In Abuja by sharpwriter(m): 1:11pm On Jul 26, 2022
naija4life247:
E no concern us. Imagine! A trained soldier killed by a bloody civilian. Is that one s soldier or a soldier ant?
Oga, these people are not bloody civilians. These are blood thirsty terrorists and they are unofficial soldiers. They are soldiers too. And of course, they even live the life of a soldier more than this country's soldiers because they reside in the bush (endurance for ruggedity and harshness).

Their training may not be up to that of this country's soldiers (a weakness though), but they are trained killers and they know how to use military weapons, furthermore, slaughtering people like goats make no much meaning to them, something some of the young Nigerian soldiers might not have seen before.

My point: they shouldn't be under-estimated. One of their powers apart from supply of amunitions is psychological, which is BRAVERY/COURAGE.

1 Like

Re: Lt. Jaro Babanawa: A Soldier Killed In The Bandits Attack In Abuja by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jul 26, 2022
This is an Islamic republic Buhari is trying to create that is why he is not doing anything.
Re: Lt. Jaro Babanawa: A Soldier Killed In The Bandits Attack In Abuja by holywind(m): 1:16pm On Jul 26, 2022
Qtrpst4:
Who could ever believe tht one day, Abuja, Nigerians own capital will be a terrorist troubled state?
Shey prophet MNK(SAW) don talk am before
please what is the meaning of (SAW)
Re: Lt. Jaro Babanawa: A Soldier Killed In The Bandits Attack In Abuja by Sniper101(m): 1:19pm On Jul 26, 2022
heendrix:
I doubt this guy has spent up to 2years in service. so sad

Just like sarki typed "A campaign for Tinubu and APC is a threat to my Life, family and friends"

That guy, indeed, have truly seen the light grin

Since the time his younger brother and some other commuters were kidnapped by bandits about two months ago along the Abuja/Kuduna train routes and FGN has been able to do nothing to secure their release, dude have been very vocal about his disappointment in PMB and APC

...breakfast was served to him & his family

2 Likes

Re: Lt. Jaro Babanawa: A Soldier Killed In The Bandits Attack In Abuja by lexy2014: 1:22pm On Jul 26, 2022
politicoNG:
A captain and two soldiers attached to the 7 Guards Brigade of the Nigerian Army, were said to have been killed when bandits attacked the Presidential Guards yesterday.

One of the soldiers killed:

Lieutenant Ibrahim Jaro Suleiman Babanawa.

Babanawa is the son of Col. Suleiman Ahmadu Babanawa (rtd). He hailed from Okpo in Olamaboro Local Government Area of Kogi State.

https://www.nairaland.com/7246889/bandits-attack-presidential-guards-after#115086776

It's a pity that a father had to bury his son but does buhari care whether anyone dies due to his negligence?

On the other hand, the deceased is a Nigerian soldier. I don't have any heart felt feelings for nigerian soldiers or anyone in uniform. They have no regard for civilians. They behave as if they are gods forgetting that they are human like the rest of us
Re: Lt. Jaro Babanawa: A Soldier Killed In The Bandits Attack In Abuja by swissobed: 1:28pm On Jul 26, 2022
What goes around turns around
Re: Lt. Jaro Babanawa: A Soldier Killed In The Bandits Attack In Abuja by Qtrpst4: 1:34pm On Jul 26, 2022
Peace be unto him wherever he is

holywind:
please what is the meaning of (SAW)
Re: Lt. Jaro Babanawa: A Soldier Killed In The Bandits Attack In Abuja by Collins4u1(m): 1:34pm On Jul 26, 2022
One Nigeria Don chop better meat
Re: Lt. Jaro Babanawa: A Soldier Killed In The Bandits Attack In Abuja by hupo: 1:36pm On Jul 26, 2022
Laggafin:
Buhari is a natural disaster

Natural disasters is too kind a word, a self made disaster more appropriate.

1 Like

Re: Lt. Jaro Babanawa: A Soldier Killed In The Bandits Attack In Abuja by Jaqenhghar: 1:38pm On Jul 26, 2022
GamalNasser:
A whole Guards brigade officer killed like goat in Abuja of all places ? If you don't know what this means let me break down for you ..Brigade of guards is the last defense of NIGERIAN govt , once brigade of guards falls govt has completely collapsed and who ever sacks brigades of guard is the new govt of Nigeria
Who cares? Id he more important than the poor vilager in zamfara who is languishing and cant go to his farmfor fewr of terrorists.
Im glad this whole thing is coming full circle. Everybody go answer roll call. No sacred cows
Re: Lt. Jaro Babanawa: A Soldier Killed In The Bandits Attack In Abuja by labisibrass(m): 1:44pm On Jul 26, 2022
Rest easy brother, we'll never forget you. A fine and very humble offr!
Re: Lt. Jaro Babanawa: A Soldier Killed In The Bandits Attack In Abuja by greypencils: 1:54pm On Jul 26, 2022
No sorries to give. I will reserve my sorries for other soldiers, ordinary men who are posted to the war-front. The sons of retired military men are NEVER posted to the war-front, NEVER! Rather they enjoy relatively comfortable postings in Lagos and Abuja. They have forgotten death is everywhere.
Re: Lt. Jaro Babanawa: A Soldier Killed In The Bandits Attack In Abuja by akpunda86: 1:54pm On Jul 26, 2022
Toktee:
When Ortom said one day bandits will take over Aso rock mo omega believed him.

Here are we.

All Na stage manage Before 2023 Elections We will hear worse,the mannequin planning going back to Sudan,he is releasing all his boys,u think Kuje was a jail break,Na arangee.A fake assassination about to take place in Naija.watch out for season 3,Aboki no get sense

2 Likes

Re: Lt. Jaro Babanawa: A Soldier Killed In The Bandits Attack In Abuja by Yankee101: 1:58pm On Jul 26, 2022
So why were they lying?
May their souls rest in peace

1 Like

Re: Lt. Jaro Babanawa: A Soldier Killed In The Bandits Attack In Abuja by Brushstrokes20: 1:59pm On Jul 26, 2022
Rip!
Buhari is Nigeria's WORST BLUNDER!
The lifeless, bloodthirsty idiot is all shades of useless undecided
Nig urgently needs a SANE AND SOUND LEADER!

1 Like

Re: Lt. Jaro Babanawa: A Soldier Killed In The Bandits Attack In Abuja by ajl: 2:10pm On Jul 26, 2022
GamalNasser:
A whole Guards brigade officer killed like goat in Abuja of all places ? If you don't know what this means let me break down for you ..Brigade of guards is the last defense of NIGERIAN govt , once brigade of guards falls govt has completely collapsed and who ever sacks brigades of guard is the new govt of Nigeria

You folks don't know what's going on. It's all planned to happen that way. A terrorist will take charge of Aso Rock soon. It's at that point that all those bandits stationed in the forests all over the south and in the cities will come out in full force to take charge of the streets and communities. People are still sleeping talking about election.

2 Likes

Re: Lt. Jaro Babanawa: A Soldier Killed In The Bandits Attack In Abuja by holywind(m): 2:14pm On Jul 26, 2022
Qtrpst4:
Peace be unto him wherever he is

ok, thanks
Re: Lt. Jaro Babanawa: A Soldier Killed In The Bandits Attack In Abuja by lildush(m): 2:16pm On Jul 26, 2022
Laggafin:

And the idiot have traveled to Liberia to give lecture on security.... What an irony... I weep for Africa

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lt. Jaro Babanawa: A Soldier Killed In The Bandits Attack In Abuja by Laggafin: 2:21pm On Jul 26, 2022
lildush:

And the idiot have traveled to Liberia to give lecture on security.... What an irony... I weep for Africa
lol.. He ran away incase dose haram hes owing comes to look for him in aso villa

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lt. Jaro Babanawa: A Soldier Killed In The Bandits Attack In Abuja by GEEBITE: 2:34pm On Jul 26, 2022
You surely have background with the army most likely family ties. Your submission is apt.
GamalNasser:
Re: Lt. Jaro Babanawa: A Soldier Killed In The Bandits Attack In Abuja by Carlylepneuma: 2:49pm On Jul 26, 2022
Qtrpst4:
Who could ever believe tht one day, Abuja, Nigerians own capital will be a terrorist troubled state?
it shows that u are kid wen BOKO HARAM where terrorizing Abj, or u were not informed as u currently are. Now hw those this relate to Prophet or u just like to show the level of ur regression?

1 Like

Re: Lt. Jaro Babanawa: A Soldier Killed In The Bandits Attack In Abuja by GamalNasser: 2:54pm On Jul 26, 2022
GEEBITE:
You surely have background with the army most likely family ties. Your submission is apt.

You are right , I come from a military family many of us have served
Re: Lt. Jaro Babanawa: A Soldier Killed In The Bandits Attack In Abuja by LINSAR: 2:58pm On Jul 26, 2022
gbengazi2014:
Rest in peace gallant officer, one of ABU Zaria former graduate of Economics Department. So sad

That LT finished from NDA.
Fear God!

1 Like

Re: Lt. Jaro Babanawa: A Soldier Killed In The Bandits Attack In Abuja by greypencils: 2:59pm On Jul 26, 2022
Vulture BBQ, your Darling Daddy has eaten one of your brothers o, your time is coming. Idiot.
Re: Lt. Jaro Babanawa: A Soldier Killed In The Bandits Attack In Abuja by GEEBITE: 3:04pm On Jul 26, 2022
Ok mine is through my uncle(mum's younger brother) a retired Maj.Gen (Fss,P.sc,Mni,Fdc) and my older sister's hubby who is still a serving Maj Gen.
GamalNasser:

1 Like

Re: Lt. Jaro Babanawa: A Soldier Killed In The Bandits Attack In Abuja by God1stson(m): 3:13pm On Jul 26, 2022
Laggafin:
RIP TO THE OFFICERS. THAT IS WHY U DON'T FIND MANY IGBOS IN THE ARMY THESE DAYS. WE DONT WANT TO WASTE OUR SONS AND DAUGHTERS ON THE ALTER OF A COMPROMISED MILITARY WHERE ISLAMIC/FULANI EXTREMIST PILOT OTHERS TO DOOM IN ORDER TO ACHIEVE THEIR SELFISH AIM. I RATHER WORK AS IRON CONDEMN THAN TO JOIN NIGERIA ARMY. THE ONCE REVERED NIGERIA ARMY THAT HAD DONE EXPLOITS IN ECOWAS IS NOW A LAUGHINGSTOCK.ABEG WHEN UK OR US ARMY FORMS COME OUT LET ME KNOW.ITS BETTER TO DIE FOR PEOPLE THAT VALUE U THAN DIE AMONGST BACKSTABBERS.

2 Likes

Re: Lt. Jaro Babanawa: A Soldier Killed In The Bandits Attack In Abuja by justice212: 3:14pm On Jul 26, 2022
I can’t believe my guy is gone being friends since ABU. His biggest dream was to join the army after school he proceed for short service but little did he know that dream will lead to his untimely death. Rip Legend
Re: Lt. Jaro Babanawa: A Soldier Killed In The Bandits Attack In Abuja by smartasuen(m): 3:19pm On Jul 26, 2022
todaynewsreview:
Lord have mercy on us. Things seem to be going worse.

Things seem to be going worse?
My dear, things have gotten not just out of hand but out of leg as well.
Re: Lt. Jaro Babanawa: A Soldier Killed In The Bandits Attack In Abuja by Billygee2u: 3:23pm On Jul 26, 2022
GamalNasser:
Re: Lt. Jaro Babanawa: A Soldier Killed In The Bandits Attack In Abuja by Billygee2u: 3:25pm On Jul 26, 2022
Qtrpst4:
Re: Lt. Jaro Babanawa: A Soldier Killed In The Bandits Attack In Abuja by ajl: 3:38pm On Jul 26, 2022
GamalNasser:

Sadly you served the wrong country. It's a pity. I can't imagine ever being in the military and the country I served taken over by bandits and terrorists.

1 Like

Re: Lt. Jaro Babanawa: A Soldier Killed In The Bandits Attack In Abuja by Laggafin: 3:59pm On Jul 26, 2022
God1stson:

RIP TO THE OFFICERS. THAT IS WHY U DON'T FIND MANY IGBOS IN THE ARMY THESE DAYS. WE DONT WANT TO WASTE OUR SONS AND DAUGHTERS ON THE ALTER OF A COMPROMISED MILITARY WHERE ISLAMIC/FULANI EXTREMIST PILOT OTHERS TO DOOM IN ORDER TO ACHIEVE THEIR SELFISH AIM. I RATHER WORK AS IRON CONDEMN THAN TO JOIN NIGERIA ARMY. THE ONCE REVERED NIGERIA ARMY THAT HAD DONE EXPLOITS IN ECOWAS IS NOW A LAUGHINGSTOCK.ABEG WHEN UK OR US ARMY FORMS COME OUT LET ME KNOW.ITS BETTER TO DIE FOR PEOPLE THAT VALUE U THAN DIE AMONGST BACKSTABBERS.
U hav said it all my brother

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Atiku Just Arrived WASHINGTON DC UNITED STATES OF AMERICA- PICTURES / Groom Shows The Buhari 4 + 4 Sign At His Wedding (Photos) / Man Knelt Before Saraki Finally Joins The "O To Ge" Movement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.