Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,975 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:16 AM

I Am Paying For A Rare Fintech Idea - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / I Am Paying For A Rare Fintech Idea (1107 Views)

I Am Paying For A Nice Fintech Idea / Please Sign Up For My Fintech Project / Guys Now I Need A Hacker Am Paying 5m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Paying For A Rare Fintech Idea by Tyradfr: 11:14am On Jul 26, 2022
I want to start up my own fintech company and i have been having sleepless nights trying to come up with something rare and different yet would likely be in high demand - doesn’t matter if it’s a commercial idea, crypto or banking. If you got that special idea kindly hmu and if good i will pay for it or we partner together to make it a reality. Thank you
Re: I Am Paying For A Rare Fintech Idea by Maxxim: 11:32am On Jul 26, 2022
How much are you paying??

I'll suggest you find a solution to an existing everyday problems, that way the idea would come helping and would be a lasting investment.
Re: I Am Paying For A Rare Fintech Idea by Tyradfr: 12:48pm On Jul 26, 2022
Maxxim:
How much are you paying??

I'll suggest you find a solution to an existing everyday problems, that way the idea would come helping and would be a lasting investment.
this is why i am paying for ideas. I have been thinkin of solutions to existing problems but nothing good has come out
Re: I Am Paying For A Rare Fintech Idea by pyshola123: 1:11pm On Jul 26, 2022
First what problem have you identified before we can talk of solution
Re: I Am Paying For A Rare Fintech Idea by Tyradfr: 3:42pm On Jul 26, 2022
pyshola123:
First what problem have you identified before we can talk of solution
if i had identify a problem I won’t come here for ideas..
Re: I Am Paying For A Rare Fintech Idea by Healthquest: 7:10pm On Jul 26, 2022
Let me give you this,

An alternate source for transporting cooking gas from station to home.

Instead of going with ur cylinder all time, an alternate just the way we use gallon to buy kerosene for our stove.

2. If u can invest in a crypto POS instead of ATM , we have POS machine and card where one can easily spend some major coins.

Depend on ur fund and how ready you're.. I've thousands of problem we r facing.

Capital is my own major problem, I wud have ambark on alot of them
Re: I Am Paying For A Rare Fintech Idea by Tyradfr: 7:34pm On Jul 26, 2022
Healthquest:
Let me give you this,

An alternate source for transporting cooking gas from station to home.

Instead of going with ur cylinder all time, an alternate just the way we use gallon to buy kerosene for our stove.

2. If u can invest in a crypto POS instead of ATM , we have POS machine and card where one can easily spend some major coins.

Depend on ur fund and how ready you're.. I've thousands of problem we r facing.

Capital is my own major problem, I wud have ambark on alot of them
best thing i have seen in weeks. Pls can chat me on telegram? @vitzjk

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Paying For A Rare Fintech Idea by Eaztzide: 7:46pm On Jul 26, 2022
2 Quick Questions

1) Does it really have to be a fintech idea? What if the idea has to do with payment but you aren't really holding the money (like a subrcription based business)?

2) Do you readily have cash or where you can get financial backing to actualize the idea?

If the answers to any of my questions is Yes, PM me. Got this mad idea you'll love. Trust me
Re: I Am Paying For A Rare Fintech Idea by Tyradfr: 8:33pm On Jul 26, 2022
Eaztzide:
2 Quick Questions

1) Does it really have to be a fintech idea? What if the idea has to do with payment but you aren't really holding the money (like a subrcription based business)?

2) Do you readily have cash or where you can get financial backing to actualize the idea?

If the answers to any of my questions is Yes, PM me. Got this mad idea you'll love. Trust me
the idea of havin to do with payment online is called fintech and i have funds to support any idea that manifest
Re: I Am Paying For A Rare Fintech Idea by Eaztzide: 9:54pm On Jul 26, 2022
Tyradfr:
the idea of havin to do with payment online is called fintech and i have funds to support any idea that manifest

Ok
I'll send you a PM
Let's talk
Re: I Am Paying For A Rare Fintech Idea by Tyradfr: 10:07pm On Jul 26, 2022
Eaztzide:

Ok
I'll send you a PM
Let's talk
msg on TG @vitzjk
Re: I Am Paying For A Rare Fintech Idea by Eaztzide: 7:47am On Jul 27, 2022
Tyradfr:
msg on TG @vitzjk
Ok bro Sorry for the late quote. Just seeing this now
Re: I Am Paying For A Rare Fintech Idea by Tyradfr: 10:53pm On Jul 27, 2022
I am still looking for fresh ideas or partnership
Re: I Am Paying For A Rare Fintech Idea by Infinity7(m): 1:46pm On Jul 28, 2022
Please chat me up on whatsApp 08065531791

1 Like

Re: I Am Paying For A Rare Fintech Idea by silento(m): 2:27pm On Jul 28, 2022
1.Payment system

Core feature of perfect money and webchat pay

2.uber like website for food vendors

3.easy platform to buy and sell crypto with less stress of funding and withdrawing
Re: I Am Paying For A Rare Fintech Idea by Tyradfr: 6:18pm On Jul 28, 2022
silento:
1.Payment system

Core feature of perfect money and webchat pay

2.uber like website for food vendors

3.easy platform to buy and sell crypto with less stress of funding and withdrawing
Thanks a lot but i am lookin for a rare idea

Re: I Am Paying For A Rare Fintech Idea by y3mi(m): 12:15am On Jul 29, 2022
Tyradfr:
I want to start up my own fintech company and i have been having sleepless nights trying to come up with something rare and different yet would likely be in high demand - doesn’t matter if it’s a commercial idea, crypto or banking. If you got that special idea kindly hmu and if good i will pay for it or we partner together to make it a reality. Thank you
I’m plagued with so many ideas that I wonder what kind of world could one exist with such a beautiful affliction and abundance of capital. I’m literally an idea generating human machine. I have a wonderful and remarkable fintech idea which I have been honing as far back as 2011/12 and has now been perfected circadian 2018. Its a fintech that not only standalone but best work with a particular type of eCommerce - an another idea of mine. but I don’t trust people because for so many obvious reasons in Nigeria, until I can file for patent and stuff to protect copycats from replication, so I’m taking my time. I have yet another fintech idea I can relate with you if you’re game. I have so many ideas on other realms as well, one particularly pertains to a pending project of mine which I’ve been thinking of how it will go places if it can be made into an app as it will capture the attention of those who can’t help themselves but to love such things!

All my ideas novel.
All my ideas solve real life problems.
Re: I Am Paying For A Rare Fintech Idea by y3mi(m): 12:18am On Jul 29, 2022
Tyradfr:
I am still looking for fresh ideas or partnership
Everything you can see out there I assure you are just same old recycled ideas with a glint of not much difference. All fintech in Nigeria almost do the same thing, no particular uniqueness. If you have serious capital and very serious, then we can discuss a partnership. Many ghouls are out there to prey on idea how people.

1 Like

Re: I Am Paying For A Rare Fintech Idea by Tyradfr: 7:38am On Jul 29, 2022
y3mi:

Everything you can see out there I assure you are just same old recycled ideas with a glint of not much difference. All fintech in Nigeria almost do the same thing, no particular uniqueness. If you have serious capital and very serious, then we can discuss a partnership. Many ghouls are out there to prey on idea how people.
message me on telegram pls @vitzjk
Re: I Am Paying For A Rare Fintech Idea by y3mi(m): 11:34am On Jul 29, 2022
Tyradfr:
message me on telegram pls @vitzjk
Done since, you’re not replying
Re: I Am Paying For A Rare Fintech Idea by Brainmer: 11:52am On Jul 29, 2022
Tyradfr:

1.Lawyer or doctor booking and appointment app with livechat and video call

2. Crypto exchange like binance
Re: I Am Paying For A Rare Fintech Idea by airsaylongcome: 12:04pm On Jul 29, 2022
@Tyradfr

TBH I’m kind of wary about you. Not like I have a hare-brained fintech idea or something. But insisting on Telegram for something as major as this is a big red herring for me. Why would I want to put out a “big” money making idea to a Telegram handle? I understand your need for anonymity but there’s absolutely NO WAY I’m discussing business with an anonymous forum user on an anonymous Telegram account.

Just to toss it out there. Think around a HR/Payroll solution with fintech baked in. It could be a double edged money maker. Charge the business per employee payslip processed. Charge the employee per transaction when they transfer their salary from your fintech app to their orthodox Bank account
Re: I Am Paying For A Rare Fintech Idea by Maxxim: 12:44pm On Jul 29, 2022
airsaylongcome:
@Tyradfr

TBH I’m kind of wary about you. Not like I have a hare-brained fintech idea or something. But insisting on Telegram for something as major as this is a big red herring for me. Why would I want to put out a “big” money making idea to a Telegram handle? I understand your need for anonymity but there’s absolutely NO WAY I’m discussing business with an anonymous forum user on an anonymous Telegram account.

Just to toss it out there. Think around a HR/Payroll solution with fintech baked in. It could be a double edged money maker. Charge the business per employee payslip processed. Charge the employee per transaction when they transfer their salary from your fintech app to their orthodox Bank account
❤️
Re: I Am Paying For A Rare Fintech Idea by Tyradfr: 1:18pm On Jul 29, 2022
@airsaylongcome

I am still trying so hard to understand what harm is there to relate with someone on telegram. Is it a must to chat on whatsapp? The last time i checked, Telegram is much safer and far better than whatsapp.. funny thing is non of my Nigeria no is registered on whatsapp. There are a lot of verified business companies operating on telegram so what are you scared of? Have i ask you for money? Would it be wrong for you to message me on telegram, once we get to know ourselves we exchanged contacts. Or you prefer i display my private contact in a public forum like this? Seriously? Would that make you happy? All for what to happen? To prove I am not what you think I am? Upto 5 people from here have shared their ideas with me on telegram and non found harm in doing so. I think you know nothing about telegram.
Re: I Am Paying For A Rare Fintech Idea by Tyradfr: 1:23pm On Jul 29, 2022
@airsaylongcome This is how i relate with people on telegram. How is this a bad idea?

Re: I Am Paying For A Rare Fintech Idea by airsaylongcome: 1:24pm On Jul 29, 2022
Tyradfr:
@airsaylongcome

I am still trying so hard to understand what harm is there to relate with someone on telegram. Is it a must to chat on whatsapp? The last time i checked, Telegram is much safer and far better than whatsapp.. funny thing is non of my Nigeria no is registered on whatsapp. There are a lot of verified business companies operating on telegram so what are you scared of? Have i ask you for money? Would it be wrong for you to message me on telegram, once we get to know ourselves we exchanged contacts. Or you prefer i display my private contact in a public forum like this? Seriously? Would that make you happy? All for what to happen? To prove I am not what you think I am? Upto 5 people from here have shared their ideas with me on telegram and non found harm in doing so. I think you know nothing about telegram.

Lol! I’ve been on telegram too long bro. Cheers man. I hope you get the idea and are able to implement and execute. All the best fam

1 Like

Re: I Am Paying For A Rare Fintech Idea by Tyradfr: 1:30pm On Jul 29, 2022
airsaylongcome:

Lol! I’ve been on telegram too long bro. Cheers man. I hope you get the idea and are able to implement and execute. All the best fam
Thank you
Re: I Am Paying For A Rare Fintech Idea by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 9:23am On Apr 05, 2023
Why looking for rare,untested ideas. You can do the same thing others do,but offer a superb service than the shitty execution of the Nigeria finTech apps we currently have and you're good to go.
Re: I Am Paying For A Rare Fintech Idea by Necrophagia: 9:18am On Jan 06
y3mi:

I’m plagued with so many ideas that I wonder what kind of world could one exist with such a beautiful affliction and abundance of capital. I’m literally an idea generating human machine. I have a wonderful and remarkable fintech idea which I have been honing as far back as 2011/12 and has now been perfected circadian 2018. Its a fintech that not only standalone but best work with a particular type of eCommerce - an another idea of mine. but I don’t trust people because for so many obvious reasons in Nigeria, until I can file for patent and stuff to protect copycats from replication, so I’m taking my time. I have yet another fintech idea I can relate with you if you’re game. I have so many ideas on other realms as well, one particularly pertains to a pending project of mine which I’ve been thinking of how it will go places if it can be made into an app as it will capture the attention of those who can’t help themselves but to love such things!

All my ideas novel.
All my ideas solve real life problems.

You never ready

That idea you've is already out and is FLOSS

1 Like

Re: I Am Paying For A Rare Fintech Idea by Necrophagia: 9:18am On Jan 06
Must it be Fintech

There are a lot of fields to build out in Nigeria

Make I drop few

Marketplace with crypto payment only

Crypto to cash
Re: I Am Paying For A Rare Fintech Idea by y3mi(m): 12:34pm On Jan 07
Necrophagia:

You never ready

That idea you've is already out and is FLOSS
Ehen, you don't mean it?
Re: I Am Paying For A Rare Fintech Idea by CodeTemplar: 1:14pm On Jan 07
You have not prayed amiss.

(1) (Reply)

Which Programming Language Has The Best Career & Salary Opportunities Over The.. / I Am Looking For Real Time Trainner ***web Programming**** / I Can't Solve This... HELP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.