Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,460 members, 7,850,602 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:31 AM

INTERVIEW: I Was Once Mocked For Analysing Sports As A Female, Says Oluchi - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / INTERVIEW: I Was Once Mocked For Analysing Sports As A Female, Says Oluchi (167 Views)

Mikel Obi Posts Fake Ruben Neves Quote On Instagram, Gets Mocked / Alex Iwobi Mocked By Everton Teammates In Training / Krepin Diatta Cries As He Is Mocked For "Being Ugly" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

INTERVIEW: I Was Once Mocked For Analysing Sports As A Female, Says Oluchi by CrispyLiz(f): 11:50am On Jul 26, 2022
INTERVIEW: I Was Once Mocked For Analysing Sports As A Female, Says Oluchi

Sports journalism is an exciting field across the globe but in several countries, it is an area usually dominated by men.

However, a few women are changing the status quo and bracing the odds as sports journalists.

One of such women is Uchenna Oluchi Eze. The sports analyst and On-Air-Personality (OAP) is on a path to become an inspiration to young girls who crave a career in sports journalism but are discouraged by the society.

In this interview with CRISPNG, Oluchi reflects on life as a female sports broadcaster, challenges, aspirations, and the launch of DecencySports TV.

Please introduce yourself

My name is Miss Uchenna Oluchi Eze. I am a sports analyst and On-Air-Personality (OAP). I’m the founder of DecencySportsTV, which promotes sports programmes and encourages women to get into sports journalism, especially football.

When did you launch your Sport TV?

My Decency Sports TV was launched on 27th June 2022 after months and years of planning, researching and skill development.

What was the rationale/motivation behind your sports career?

While growing up, I was deeply in love with sports programmes. So, from primary and secondary schools, I actively participated in sporting activities like high jump, football and volleyball. Still, on getting into the University, I started developing the zeal to be a sports journalist...Read more: https://www.crispng.com/interview-i-was-once-mocked-for-analysing-sports-as-a-female-says-oluchi/

(1) (Reply)

Preview: Southampton Vs Monaco / German Bundesliga 2 - Kaiserslautern Vs SC Paderborn 07 Prediction / Chelsea Vs Tottenham Hotspur Highlights - Premuimsportsng

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.