Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,165 members, 7,811,377 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:35 AM

PIA VPN Needed... Legit Dealer Only - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / PIA VPN Needed... Legit Dealer Only (743 Views)

Discover How To Create A Working Paypal Account In Nigeria (no VPN Needed) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PIA VPN Needed... Legit Dealer Only by Quim2: 12:43pm On Jul 26, 2022
Hi

I need a legit seller of the PIA vpn or someone who is using it and willing to share

Please, note, I'm very tired of scammers so I won't pay till i test the login and you reset it. This will show me you are the true owner and not a fake

Thanks
Re: PIA VPN Needed... Legit Dealer Only by Warlord12(m): 12:55pm On Jul 26, 2022
Lol so you can change the email and password login weldone grin just buy iTunes card or google play card and pay for the subscription yourself then
Re: PIA VPN Needed... Legit Dealer Only by Quim2: 1:33pm On Jul 26, 2022
Warlord12:
Lol so you can change the email and password login weldone grin just buy iTunes card or google play card and pay for the subscription yourself then

Oga, not everyone is interested in scam.

That login.. shared.. costs about 3k for some months. I make a hundred times that in a month... kindly check my mentions. I sell my dollars in Business section

I only need that vpn a few hours a month for unique research. That's a bad reason to spend $100 on a private sub, don't you think?

Besides if a change in password is attempted will they send the confirmation code to my email or the real owner's email?
Abeg try get sense small before you accuse person you no know before of scam

I don't need any itune... I don't have an iPhone and I'm using the VPN on PC

Thanks
Re: PIA VPN Needed... Legit Dealer Only by Quim2: 7:41pm On Jul 26, 2022
Needed
Re: PIA VPN Needed... Legit Dealer Only by Quim2: 12:12am On Aug 12, 2022
Still needed
Re: PIA VPN Needed... Legit Dealer Only by Quim2: 9:49pm On Oct 21, 2022
Needed

(1) (Reply)

Regulatory body for Web Hosts / Open A U.s Account For Free! / How Are You Satisfied With Their Lives?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.