Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,226 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:40 AM

Ukraine Slams Russia For Visiting Africa - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Ukraine Slams Russia For Visiting Africa (35279 Views)

Russia Death Merchant Viktor Bout Tells Trump To Flee To Russia For Safety (Pix) / Zelensky: Ukraine Can Fight Russia ‘For 10 Years’ / Breaking - Nuclear Power Israel Slams Russia For Illegal Invastion Of Ukraine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ukraine Slams Russia For Visiting Africa by tamdun: 4:21pm On Jul 26, 2022
Folabifreeman:
Africa has nothing to offer the world asides Cheap Manpower and imbecility
Including ya family grin
Re: Ukraine Slams Russia For Visiting Africa by 9jaRealist: 4:22pm On Jul 26, 2022
pquaver:
Your foolishness is what will kill Africa una think say una wise.. The west you talk bad of has Africans in all sector from government, to sports etc.. Pls have u seen an African in Russia national team? Do it not tell u something.. Are you saying Africans haven't lived there long enough to show face even if na 1 person.. Continue in your foolishness thinking utin is your saviour.. Ga Ju kwa ese..

Please don’t tell me you are actually GLORIFYING the legacy of over a century of Western colonial EXPLOITATION…
Africans in the West is NOT a favor by benevolent Westerners, but “Incidents and Badges” of CENTURIES of slavery, colonialism, etc.

Meanwhile, the real measure of how people are regarded is how the WEAKEST are treated…
Easy to celebrate and elevate those who can run fast, jump high, throw or kick a ball the best, etc. How are African refugees treated?

Even primitively-racist Arab countries and countries like Japan now have African athletes…
Yet go to places like Marseille and such other African “ghettos” and really discover the real measure of your Western “saviors”! SMH
>
Re: Ukraine Slams Russia For Visiting Africa by Folabifreeman(m): 4:49pm On Jul 26, 2022
tamdun:

Including ya family grin

Reporting your comment.
Re: Ukraine Slams Russia For Visiting Africa by Folabifreeman(m): 4:49pm On Jul 26, 2022
heendrix:

you're basically ignorant

Thank you King Solomon the Wise
Re: Ukraine Slams Russia For Visiting Africa by EKOMADENG: 5:23pm On Jul 26, 2022
PennywysCares:
smiley

Please how can I be a waec certified reg center in Lagos. Your kind advice.
Re: Ukraine Slams Russia For Visiting Africa by Melodydoctor: 5:37pm On Jul 26, 2022
wiseone28:
Trying hard to create a meme..

Sorry i find none funny.
Who ask you? cheesy

1 Share

Re: Ukraine Slams Russia For Visiting Africa by emysmile: 5:45pm On Jul 26, 2022
Mrchippychappy:
cool
bat shit ke? bat poo ah!
Re: Ukraine Slams Russia For Visiting Africa by ike007(m): 5:49pm On Jul 26, 2022
Na dem dey rush us now o...
Re: Ukraine Slams Russia For Visiting Africa by Pharaoh4rin(m): 5:50pm On Jul 26, 2022
Parental advisory, explicit content only grin
Re: Ukraine Slams Russia For Visiting Africa by uchennaq(m): 5:51pm On Jul 26, 2022
God1000:
It appears the west, Russia and China are all after Africa now as tensions between them intensify

Africa should take advantage of this opportunity
How will Africa take advantage?
Re: Ukraine Slams Russia For Visiting Africa by Sheffdon: 6:21pm On Jul 26, 2022
kolnel:
Africans should just stay neutral.
The Europeans should solve their problems.
They all messed up Africa by colonization and Neo colonization.
Stole our lands, and enslave a whole generation.
Sold us a fake religion, and told us to abandon our traditions.
They even merged people who are not supposed to be together (North and the South)
stop complaining man. What were your forefathers doing when ordinary humans like them took them hostage?

I'm also African but I'll never rant about that because God gave the same brain. So i wonder why your mate will enslave you for centuries!
Re: Ukraine Slams Russia For Visiting Africa by ufotunang: 6:21pm On Jul 26, 2022
So this war is still going on till now
Re: Ukraine Slams Russia For Visiting Africa by pquaver(m): 6:34pm On Jul 26, 2022
9jaRealist:

Please don’t tell me you are actually GLORIFYING the legacy of over a century of Western colonial EXPLOITATION…
Africans in the West is NOT a favor by benevolent Westerners, but “Incidents and Badges” of CENTURIES of slavery, colonialism, etc.

Meanwhile, the real measure of how people are regarded is how the WEAKEST are treated…
Easy to celebrate and elevate those who can run fast, jump high, throw or kick a ball the best, etc. How are African refugees treated?

Even primitively-racist Arab countries and countries like Japan now have African athletes…
Yet go to places like Marseille and such other African “ghettos” and really discover the real measure of your Western “saviors”! SMH
>

Atleast the Arab u said have blacks.. Show ur that of Russia and China... Arabs are 1000 times better than those guys.
Re: Ukraine Slams Russia For Visiting Africa by pquaver(m): 6:35pm On Jul 26, 2022
BeardGangJnr1:

Educated fool... I pity u... I dunno why slaves Love licking their master's arse undecided

For ur mind you are smart. Go to Russia and drag equality na.. Idiot
Re: Ukraine Slams Russia For Visiting Africa by pquaver(m): 6:37pm On Jul 26, 2022
Ishitinyourlife:

Omo ale,the west was built by African slaves who later stayed there to develop The west, Russia didn't own slaves or forcefully take any black man to come and work Thier land that's why they're not a lot of blacks there

Say what you know.. Finland had no slaves, sames so many Nordic countries,. Today Simon ekpa is Finnish. So Africans haven't lived long enough in China and Russia to be integrated.. And some is calling me a slave.. Better look in the mirror
Re: Ukraine Slams Russia For Visiting Africa by Celsony: 6:38pm On Jul 26, 2022
Invitationn:

You only cash out if Russia is desperate or if you have a leverage.
Do you really think Russia would unilaterally stop pumping gas to Europe if they're desperate?

Well , had it been Africa developed its surplus gas reserve don't you think Europe would have turn to africa to mitigate the effect of the ban
Re: Ukraine Slams Russia For Visiting Africa by leofab(f): 6:52pm On Jul 26, 2022
pegix:
Africa is ours
And none of anybody's business who is visiting or going out

If not for illegal motivation
Who the hell mess with the greatest military in europe
And the 2nd biggest , most advanced and equipped in the world

That's madness
So sad and pathetic what's happening in ukraine...
My heartfelt condolences goes to the sane citizens whom by now will be in regrets of electing a world class comedian and an american puppet as president

Oh or they thought the Americans gonna send a million F35 war planes flying straight to russia grin cheesy

If yes; American don do them strong thing be that
With the recent USA package for every 20 missile fired by the russians
The Ukrainian can only fire one and reserves are fast depleting
So sad they got used
they are doing well for themselves.. Russia don’t have the capacity to do what they did in ukraine in February… life is all about deterrence and sacrifice
Re: Ukraine Slams Russia For Visiting Africa by Ishitinyourlife: 6:54pm On Jul 26, 2022
pquaver:

Say what you know.. Finland had no slaves, sames so many Nordic countries,. Today Simon ekpa is Finnish. So Africans haven't lived long enough in China and Russia to be integrated.. And some is calling me a slave.. Better look in the mirror
The population of black people in Russia and china is less than 1% ,if that doesn't paint the picture for you then you're a goner, African don't have any heritage or even a single historical antecedent to Russia. They never wronged us talkless of invading the continent and taking slaves, the only Africans that makes us the small russoafrican population in Russia are the slaves that fled USA and Europe in the days of Jim crow
Re: Ukraine Slams Russia For Visiting Africa by pquaver(m): 6:59pm On Jul 26, 2022
Ishitinyourlife:

The population of black people in Russia and china is less than 1% ,if that doesn't paint the picture for you then you're a goner, African don't have any heritage or even a single historical antecedent to Russia. They never wronged us talkless of invading the continent and taking slaves, the only Africans that makes us the small russoafrican population in Russia are the slaves that fled USA and Europe in the days of Jim crow

What is the percentage of black people in Dänemark, Finland, Sweden, Switzerland, Austria, Greece, I can go on.. The second reason the have 1% black population is human rights yes, for the black man he feels more comfortable in the west then Russia or China.. You ur self wil live in the west instead of China. The west invade Iraq etc yu say OK fine so why did Iraqi, afghans etc head west instead of Russia and China is even closer to some of them. Wisdom is profitable my son.. Go sit down 1 place and reason the matter again
Re: Ukraine Slams Russia For Visiting Africa by leofab(f): 7:00pm On Jul 26, 2022
kolnel:
Africans should just stay neutral.
The Europeans should solve their problems.
They all messed up Africa by colonization and Neo colonization.
Stole our lands, and enslave a whole generation.
Sold us a fake religion, and told us to abandon our traditions.
They even merged people who are not supposed to be together (North and the South)
the same old line.. now that your destiny has been handed over to you… what have your leaders done ?
Re: Ukraine Slams Russia For Visiting Africa by leofab(f): 7:01pm On Jul 26, 2022
Germi9:

I blame Russia who still handle the war with kids gloves
Russia is over rated.. they have done the best they can
Re: Ukraine Slams Russia For Visiting Africa by Ishitinyourlife: 7:14pm On Jul 26, 2022
pquaver:

What is the percentage of black people in Dänemark, Finland, Sweden, Switzerland, Austria, Greece, I can go on.. The second reason the have 1% black population is human rights yes, for the black man he feels more comfortable in the west then Russia or China.. You ur self wil live in the west instead of China. The west invade Iraq etc yu say OK fine so why did Iraqi, afghans etc head west instead of Russia and China is even closer to some of them. Wisdom is profitable my son.. Go sit down 1 place and reason the matter again
slowpoke,the black man feels more comfortable in the most racist region in the world than Russia and china,why you dense like this,and how many fuvking afghans lives in USA,they are refugees fleeing a damn war caused by USA and have no choice but to catch a Us flight which is pretty easy since the USA practically controlled the country. You expect them to start processing and spend money on visas to other country when they can get easy access to US.

And to answer your question I literarily chose Russia over USA a dozen times over, and I will do the same thing with china.

How can a sensible person be telling me the USA is safe for black men after George Floyd,dawntey right and the other couple thousands of black men killed by the police for just being black. A goddamn 18 year old boy still went into a black neighborhood in buffalo last month and shot and killed 11black people just for fun.
Re: Ukraine Slams Russia For Visiting Africa by paramakina202: 7:23pm On Jul 26, 2022
Yeyeoldman:

I nor just understand my brother grin grin grin grin
Is this the first war on earth?

Nor be here dem fight Biafra war killing 3 million innocent Nigerians who were unfortunate to reside in and identify as Easterners?

I been think say Igbos too dey complain oooh. This Ukraine own make Igbos look very well behaved and civilized.

Haba!

You dey mind them,during that Biafra war they were busy under USSR dey supply Nigeria with MIG jet fighter to kill defenseless Biafrans.
Re: Ukraine Slams Russia For Visiting Africa by naijapikin2(m): 7:54pm On Jul 26, 2022
Why are things seem to be changing?
Who else has noticed that africa that used to be very hot is getting cooler... And the west particularly europe that was cool is getting hotter... I no be righteousness o... I just noticed. cool cool
Re: Ukraine Slams Russia For Visiting Africa by Germi9: 8:37pm On Jul 26, 2022
leofab:
Russia is over rated.. they have done the best they can
You say the best? LOL!! you obviously don’t read
Re: Ukraine Slams Russia For Visiting Africa by salem1996: 8:45pm On Jul 26, 2022
olamike02:
PUTIN WANTS TO JUSTIFY THE CRIME HE IS COMMITING AGAINST THE INNOCENT PEOPLE OF UKRAINE AND THE WORLD . BUT TRUTH CAN'T BE HIDDEN. HIS END IS VERY NEAR.

Everyone's end is near after all.... some good persons still gonna die before him so it changes nothing...
Re: Ukraine Slams Russia For Visiting Africa by Optmus(m): 8:46pm On Jul 26, 2022
God1000:
It appears the west, Russia and China are all after Africa now as tensions between them intensify

Africa should take advantage of this opportunity

...with all these brain-dead Africa leaders embarassed
Re: Ukraine Slams Russia For Visiting Africa by TWoods(m): 2:38am On Jul 27, 2022
pegix:
ignorant ?u must have made a mistake
If its about war history
Trust me uve quoted the most vast person

I very much doubt this is true but sure...

pegix:

You shouldn't be biased by looking at the current situation in ukraine
Though sad and pathetic

But you should look carefully into the history of ukraine and the events that precede this war

What history? Please explain.

pegix:

My question is that
What does the west gain from containing other major military powers

What has the west done to instigate the Ukraine war? Again please elaborate.

pegix:

They don't have problems with russia alone but with china and some others countries that doesn't share mutual goals in line with their military objectives

Would you share mutual goals with dictators and nations built on communism? Neither would i.

pegix:

Yall come rant ...putin committed a crime
What about the thousand of marshall islands inhabitants that were bombed and irradiated alive b y USA
Years after world war

You might want to read up the millions killed by Joseph Stalin.

pegix:

A multipolar world is good for all
The time has come for other giants to arise
Russia is a declining global power with massive military heritage from the former soviet states it's evident

We already have a multipolar world with multiple nuclear armed nations. Some simply choose to work along lines of mutual interest.

pegix:

Their biggest enemies in the very near future is china provided they refuse to stop their military doctrine of containing other nations

What doctrine is that? Which countries has China contained. Please explain.

pegix:

Read and be enlightened

You're all over the map and it is confusing to understand your train of thought... but i keep trying.

pegix:

Invasion of ukraine didn't happened in a day
It was as a result of certain events that pushed the russians to the wall
They couldn't have made a beta choice

Those events would be?

pegix:

Ukrainian were caught up in the battle line
This is not actually their problems
They have given themselves up to be used by an opportunistic west

I'm confused... Ukraine is not a NATO member. Estonia is a NATO member and has a US military base... it shares a border with Russia... so why has Russia invaded Ukraine but not Estonia? I'm sure you can explain very clearly.

pegix:

More than 2000 bases are owned by USA located far from the us territories

Should we call this a way of militarizing the whole world

Russia also owns military bases around the world and is already building bases in 6 African countries, including Egypt, Mozambique and Sudan. So what's the problem?

pegix:

Time has come for others to stands and defend their values and rights
How they feel and what they want

Do you think Ukrainians have a right to defend their right to live in a free country independent of Russia?

pegix:

And yes
Russia has one of the most powerful armed forces in the world
Second on the list

Independent army , navy and airforce with 100% home made equipment and arsenals
How many countries can boast of that?

Israel, France, and Germany.... just to name a few. In terms of "100% home made equipment and arsenals"... you seem very sure of yourself but perhaps you can check this website - https://www.reuters.com/world/russia-seeks-military-equipment-china-after-ukraine-invasion-reports-2022-03-13/

pegix:

Not even the weak western European nations that really heavily on USA form protection and funding of their defences grin

Ok so?

pegix:

The best in rocket and radio engineering till date are russians

Which is a big part of modern warfare
No missile no army ,no airforce hence mo defence

Well I'm sure the Russians would disagree, but you must know better.

Ok final assessment, quite poor, you should understand your subject a bit better...
Re: Ukraine Slams Russia For Visiting Africa by Bigchristo22(m): 2:53am On Jul 27, 2022
LibertyRep:
What stops Africans from growing their grains?

Nigeria in particular with her fertile, expanse, arable lands shouldn't be complaining about grains shortage.
Her rulers should be inducted into the Hall of Shame for this legendary failure.
waiting you talk so make sense but e not concern Buhari supporters oo
Re: Ukraine Slams Russia For Visiting Africa by Bigchristo22(m): 2:59am On Jul 27, 2022
olamike02:
PUTIN WANTS TO JUSTIFY THE CRIME HE IS COMMITING AGAINST THE INNOCENT PEOPLE OF UKRAINE AND THE WORLD . BUT TRUTH CAN'T BE HIDDEN. HIS END IS VERY NEAR.
So have you hold the US accountable for all their atrocities? Maybe they’re saint that can’t be crucified, as a matter of fact Russia or Putin never committed a crime against humanity, they’re doing whatever necessary to protect their territory from being invaded by NATO and US, if not what’s the business of NATO and US in Eastern Europe? They’ve succeeded in luring almost all countries in the Eastern Europe into their military alliance in attempt to cage Russia, make no mistake Russia nor send me n you message, grin grin
Re: Ukraine Slams Russia For Visiting Africa by pquaver(m): 4:02am On Jul 27, 2022
Ishitinyourlife:

slowpoke,the black man feels more comfortable in the most racist region in the world than Russia and china,why you dense like this,and how many fuvking afghans lives in USA,they are refugees fleeing a damn war caused by USA and have no choice but to catch a Us flight which is pretty easy since the USA practically controlled the country. You expect them to start processing and spend money on visas to other country when they can get easy access to US.

And to answer your question I literarily chose Russia over USA a dozen times over, and I will do the same thing with china.

How can a sensible person be telling me the USA is safe for black men after George Floyd,dawntey right and the other couple thousands of black men killed by the police for just being black. A goddamn 18 year old boy still went into a black neighborhood in buffalo last month and shot and killed 11black people just for fun.

The bolded is for the Russian zombies lie you who quoted me but sensible people can see and smell your lies no be only choose Russia. America rejected you oga.. And there lies your pains

Zombie reasoning.. The more you talk the less sensible you sound.

OK I put it to you that there are more afghans living in any western country than China and Russia combined. There are more Arabs or any country you claim America put to war living in the west than your Russia and China combined. And many more strive to go there but they don't want to go to Russia and China. so.. Let see how foolish you are.. America caused a war in Afghanistan for example.. You foolishly admitted the afghans headed to the west and sort refuge there.. OK who(Afghans, Africans, Arabs, irqis etc) in this world leaves his friend (Russia and China) who lives close by to them so easy to head in the friendly direct but no and takes refuge from a far away enemy( the west of America, UK, Germany, Spain, Sweden etc) .. Does it not tell you, your so called friend( Russia and China) is worst than the so called enemy ( USA, UK and advanced European countries)? Maybe you are smarter than all those people and even Ukraine now has said they rather die than live with you so called Russia. I leave you in your stupidity and foolishness. You can drown in it..
Re: Ukraine Slams Russia For Visiting Africa by revolt(m): 6:33am On Jul 27, 2022
paramakina202:
Ukraine been acting as if their war is the first war in human history.
we warned them...they thought it was war of words and woke ism till they saw the Russian war machine at their shores. All in a bid to join Nato ..look how their country has been decimated.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Coup Attempt In Burkina Faso / Alan Garcia Is Dies! Shot Himself Dead Before Arrest / How The U.K Ended Up In A Fuel And Food Shortage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.