Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,317 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:12 AM

"Who Is Ike" - Mercy Eke Denies Dating Ex Lover, Ike Onyema (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Who Is Ike" - Mercy Eke Denies Dating Ex Lover, Ike Onyema (video) (301 Views)

Bobrisky Denies Dating Mompha / Omashola Shares Beautiful Video From Ike, Mercy’s Traditional Wedding / Kelvina: I Will Curse Yaw Dabo If He Denies Dating Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"Who Is Ike" - Mercy Eke Denies Dating Ex Lover, Ike Onyema (video) by MsDoris(f): 1:42pm On Jul 26, 2022
Big Brother Naija Pepper Dem winner, Mercy Eke, has denied being in a relationship with her ex lover, Ike Onyema.

Recall Mercy and Ike were housemates at the 4th edition of the Big Brother Naija reality TV show in 2019.

Their relationship was so sweet that they were given the couple name 'merike'.

After the conclusion of the Big Brother Naija show, the two even had their own reality show.

However, things took a different turn as their relationship ended badly.

Their breakup was very messy that they even came at each other on social media saying unprintable names to one another.

In a recent development, Mercy Eke has been heard denying knowing Ike Onyema.

During an interview on Frankly Speaking show with Nedu wazobia and few other presenters where amongst intent things they talked about, a lady taking care of her man in a relationship was part of it.

Mercy Eke revealed that she has once been in a relationship where she was the one taking care of the guy.

Nedu Wazobia and the rest replied that they know she is referring to Ike Onyema.

Mercy Eke was quick to question who Ike was.............

Visit web page below for full update/ watch video:
https://www.mimidoris.com/2022/07/who-is-ike-mercy-eke-denies-dating-ex.html

Re: "Who Is Ike" - Mercy Eke Denies Dating Ex Lover, Ike Onyema (video) by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jul 26, 2022
Money she collected from her prostitution work or which money is she taking about
Re: "Who Is Ike" - Mercy Eke Denies Dating Ex Lover, Ike Onyema (video) by meobizy(f): 2:52pm On Jul 26, 2022
Lol. Ike was a stepping stone to greater things in life. Mercy is a hustler who would use anybody and anything to rise above her situation. He fulfilled his purpose in her life and had no use again.

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaijaseason7: Bryann Is A Cheat- Sheggz / “pain Made Me Pray, Prayers Made Me Powerful”—nollywood Actress, Tonto Dikeh / Special Interview With Pastor Tope Fasakin In London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.