Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,081 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:16 AM

Simple Cheap But Very Rich And Delicious White Rice With Vegetable Stew Pics. - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Simple Cheap But Very Rich And Delicious White Rice With Vegetable Stew Pics. (45838 Views)

As Usual. White Rice With Vegetable Stew. No Time! / White Rice With Spicy Chicken Stew. Fresh Tomatoes Is Scarce Today So.... / Nigerian Vegetable Stew Recipe: How To Prepare Healthy Vegetable Stew (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Simple Cheap But Very Rich And Delicious White Rice With Vegetable Stew Pics. by PrimePerfect(m): 3:39pm On Jul 26, 2022
I can perceive the sweet aroma

1 Like

Re: Simple Cheap But Very Rich And Delicious White Rice With Vegetable Stew Pics. by RawBitterTruth(m): 3:39pm On Jul 26, 2022
Goodoption:
Who is sells iTunes card here

Any recommendations

I do
Re: Simple Cheap But Very Rich And Delicious White Rice With Vegetable Stew Pics. by Truvelisback(m): 3:41pm On Jul 26, 2022
Channah1:
Poured palm oil in a pot on low heat and added panla fish, onions, crushed garlic and some Maggi crayfish cubes. stir-fried and covered until the aroma was popping.

I then added the chopped tomatoes and fresh pepper with some dry ground pepper for extra spice. Covered it to dry the liquid.

When the tomatoes was done, I added fresh ugu leaves stired and brought it down immediately.

Served with hot white rice. Uuu... This tastes so great!

Join me.
This one no go beleful me na!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Simple Cheap But Very Rich And Delicious White Rice With Vegetable Stew Pics. by Darkseid(m): 3:42pm On Jul 26, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool Nice 1..

U for use WEED take cook am..

Mean while.. my WEED business don really pay me dis year ooo..

I don buy laptop and even put game inside..

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!
You still dey play PES 2009 plus UCOM pad, the weed business na suffer head business be that.
Re: Simple Cheap But Very Rich And Delicious White Rice With Vegetable Stew Pics. by Treasure17(m): 3:42pm On Jul 26, 2022
Na who get money dey prepare all these.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Simple Cheap But Very Rich And Delicious White Rice With Vegetable Stew Pics. by Channah1(f): 3:43pm On Jul 26, 2022
cenaman:
Kpanla fish embarassed

Yes kpanla, any problem? undecided. Na wetin hungry for this recipe be dat.

BenzEne1:
Na this kain wan I dey like chop after one wrap with cold water ��
Join me. grin
Itzurboi:
Channah1, what will you gain peppering people's belly? But no worry, oyinbo go soon do e-food extraction app, if you get mind, come and pepper us then...
No vex. I'm not using it to pepper you guys rather I'm using it to make cooking easy for everyone.

Join me.
Re: Simple Cheap But Very Rich And Delicious White Rice With Vegetable Stew Pics. by Goodoption(m): 3:44pm On Jul 26, 2022
RawBitterTruth:

I do
Your contact
Re: Simple Cheap But Very Rich And Delicious White Rice With Vegetable Stew Pics. by Goalnaldo(m): 3:45pm On Jul 26, 2022
Channah1, I'm asking again, how much did your father said is your bride price?

Meanwhile, why not create a YouTube channel like the other lady and earn money?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Simple Cheap But Very Rich And Delicious White Rice With Vegetable Stew Pics. by Channah1(f): 3:45pm On Jul 26, 2022
emmabest2000:

There's nothing like vegetable stew

But you try shaa

For those that will quote me and yarn nonsense , the pix below is for una
Just kindly do the needful grin

There's tomatoes there na cheesy...
Ok, what should I call it? Vegetable sauce?
Re: Simple Cheap But Very Rich And Delicious White Rice With Vegetable Stew Pics. by Kobojunkie: 3:45pm On Jul 26, 2022
Bluezy13:
Las Las na palm oil taste go remain for mouth.
You have never tried stew made this way before, have you? undecided
Re: Simple Cheap But Very Rich And Delicious White Rice With Vegetable Stew Pics. by Kajaard: 3:47pm On Jul 26, 2022
Darkseid:
You still dey play PES 2009 plus UCOM pad, the weed business na suffer head business be that.

Lol cheesy grin cheesy

I thought I was the only one that noticed that cheesy
Re: Simple Cheap But Very Rich And Delicious White Rice With Vegetable Stew Pics. by DiomaKitchen: 3:47pm On Jul 26, 2022
You just made me crave for rice oooooooo cheesy, see as the fish just dey eye me grin..Yummy yummy sis,you too try.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Simple Cheap But Very Rich And Delicious White Rice With Vegetable Stew Pics. by Channah1(f): 3:49pm On Jul 26, 2022
Goalnaldo:
Channah1, I'm asking again, how much did your father said is your bride price?

Meanwhile, while not create a YouTube channel like the other lady and earn money?

Lol.. cheesy grin.. .

Come and eat.

Im working on it dear. Thanks.
Re: Simple Cheap But Very Rich And Delicious White Rice With Vegetable Stew Pics. by cenaman(m): 3:51pm On Jul 26, 2022
Channah1:

Yes kpanla, any problem? undecided. Na wetin hungry for this recipe be dat.

ok ooo
Re: Simple Cheap But Very Rich And Delicious White Rice With Vegetable Stew Pics. by Channah1(f): 3:52pm On Jul 26, 2022
DiomaKitchen:
You just made me crave for rice oooooooo cheesy, see as the fish just dey eye me grin..Yummy yummy sis,you too try.

Really? cheesy. Ahh you gan na kitchen. Oya enter kitchen.

There's something about freshly cooked white rice that just attracts anyone no matter what you've eaten.

Thanks dear.
Re: Simple Cheap But Very Rich And Delicious White Rice With Vegetable Stew Pics. by Goalnaldo(m): 3:53pm On Jul 26, 2022
Channah1:

Lol.. cheesy grin.. .

Come and eat.

Im working on it dear. Thanks.
I don't like how you are treating me babe, or are you married? You seem to be a wife material of 24 yards.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Simple Cheap But Very Rich And Delicious White Rice With Vegetable Stew Pics. by Freelane33(m): 3:53pm On Jul 26, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool Nice 1..

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!
Boogeymanoflagos

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Simple Cheap But Very Rich And Delicious White Rice With Vegetable Stew Pics. by Okobola146: 3:54pm On Jul 26, 2022
Mynd44 please this is what I will like you to cook on Sunday when we come back from church

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Simple Cheap But Very Rich And Delicious White Rice With Vegetable Stew Pics. by Immanuelsnr: 3:54pm On Jul 26, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool Nice 1..

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!
I swear weed go come give am one better taste

1 Like

Re: Simple Cheap But Very Rich And Delicious White Rice With Vegetable Stew Pics. by sharpwriter(m): 3:55pm On Jul 26, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool Nice 1..

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!
You seem an interesting character

WTF man cheesy

1 Like

Re: Simple Cheap But Very Rich And Delicious White Rice With Vegetable Stew Pics. by DiomaKitchen: 3:56pm On Jul 26, 2022
Channah1:

Really? cheesy. Ahh you gan na kitchen. Oya enter kitchen.

There's something about freshly cooked white rice that just attracts anyone no matter what you've eaten.

Thanks dear.

Hahahhaah, the problem is i have to enter market first cos its exactly this your recipe i need now cheesy

True, whenever i see white rice i no dey fit comot eye especially when there is a nice stew or sauce by the side..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Simple Cheap But Very Rich And Delicious White Rice With Vegetable Stew Pics. by Channah1(f): 3:57pm On Jul 26, 2022
Goalnaldo:
I don't like how you are treating me babe, or are you married? You seem to be a wife material of 24 yards.

Lol.. I'm not married o. Still trying to make small money before thinking of settling down. grin

1 Like

Re: Simple Cheap But Very Rich And Delicious White Rice With Vegetable Stew Pics. by emmabest2000(m): 3:57pm On Jul 26, 2022
Channah1:

There's tomatoes there na cheesy...
Ok, what should I call it? Vegetable sauce?

That sounds better though grin

Ji de ka iji

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Simple Cheap But Very Rich And Delicious White Rice With Vegetable Stew Pics. by Dearlord(m): 3:59pm On Jul 26, 2022
Nice one!
We have only two Cooks in Nairaland Gloryholemaker & Channah

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Simple Cheap But Very Rich And Delicious White Rice With Vegetable Stew Pics. by Bluezy13(m): 3:59pm On Jul 26, 2022
Kobojunkie:
You have never tried stew made this way before, have you? undecided

Countless times, my dear... countless times.
Re: Simple Cheap But Very Rich And Delicious White Rice With Vegetable Stew Pics. by Channah1(f): 3:59pm On Jul 26, 2022
DiomaKitchen:

Hahahhaah, the problem is i have to enter market first cos its exactly this your recipe i need now cheesy

True, whenever i see white rice i no dey fit comot eye especially when there is a nice stew or sauce by the side..

Lol... You garrit!

This particular recipe, I tell you, was bomb. Sweet mouth sauce tongue.

1 Like

Re: Simple Cheap But Very Rich And Delicious White Rice With Vegetable Stew Pics. by Goalnaldo(m): 4:01pm On Jul 26, 2022
Channah1:

Lol.. I'm not married o. Still trying to make small money before thinking of settling down. grin
You remind me of a friend I once had on twitter. Always lol'ing before writing cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Simple Cheap But Very Rich And Delicious White Rice With Vegetable Stew Pics. by DiomaKitchen: 4:04pm On Jul 26, 2022
Channah1:

Lol... You garrit!

This particular recipe, I tell you, was bomb. Sweet mouth sauce tongue.

Chai, my sister enjoy yourself cos this life na one..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Simple Cheap But Very Rich And Delicious White Rice With Vegetable Stew Pics. by Kobojunkie: 4:04pm On Jul 26, 2022
Bluezy13:
Countless times, my dear... countless times.
If you still dey taste the palm oil like that, e mean say dem no fry am well well. undecided
Re: Simple Cheap But Very Rich And Delicious White Rice With Vegetable Stew Pics. by Mariangeles(f): 4:05pm On Jul 26, 2022
gloryhomemaker:

Thank you jare.

I like it with little Iru, the flavor is so nice.

Nne, how does iru taste?
I don't know if I can dare to try it.

@Channah, well done.

1 Like

Re: Simple Cheap But Very Rich And Delicious White Rice With Vegetable Stew Pics. by Channah1(f): 4:05pm On Jul 26, 2022
Dearlord:
Nice one!
We have only two Cooks in Nairaland Gloryholemaker & Channah

Awwnnn... Thank uuu. smiley

1 Like

Re: Simple Cheap But Very Rich And Delicious White Rice With Vegetable Stew Pics. by Ppp1p: 4:07pm On Jul 26, 2022
Ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

22 Appropriate Names Of Nigerian Foods You Probably Didn't Know / How Do You React When You See This Kind Of Bush Allowance? / Bought A Tin Of Peak Milk And Milo For Four Thousand Seven Hundred Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.