Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,597 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:55 PM

What Is Learnedclub.com? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / What Is Learnedclub.com? (204 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is Learnedclub.com? by egramwebtech(m): 3:20pm On Jul 26, 2022
Hi everyone I don't know if you have heard about learnedclub.com?
I have made my research and I want to share it with us here. Keep reading to know more.
Now, what's learnedclub.com?
Learned Club is an innovative creation that brings into existence two different programs (Knowledge & Wealth) on the same software. The idea behind the platform is to teach her users digital skills at little or no cost and still pay them for learning. The platform promise to pay up to N30k monthly for her users. Currently there have not been any issues associated with the platform. It was launched on 28/ 06/22 and it'll be celebrating one month old on Thursday 28/07/22. Check the site for more details or make your own research before going for it
www.learnedclub.com

(1) (Reply)

Free Webinar Uncovers 3 Secrets To Making 250k Per Week (#3 Vital) / Are You A Potential Phonetic Transcription Expert? / 7 Fully Funded Scholarships In Canada For International Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.