Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,984 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:45 AM

Atiku Once Depended On Me To Counter Obasanjo – Sowore - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Once Depended On Me To Counter Obasanjo – Sowore (14747 Views)

OBI Depended Only On The Masses Which Is Why He Lost The Election / Atiku Once Depended On Me To Counter Obasanjo – Sowore / Dapo Abiodun: We Have Never Depended On Oil In Ogun State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku Once Depended On Me To Counter Obasanjo – Sowore by Lurdmax10: 3:26pm On Jul 26, 2022
The presidential candidate of the African Action Congress (AAC), Omoyele Sowore has revealed that former Vice President Atiku Abubakar used to send him documents to fight his former boss, President Olusegun Obasanjo when they were in office.

He said he got the documents through Garba Shehu, the current Senior Special Assistant, Media and Publicity to President Muhammadu Buhari who was a Special Assistant on Media to Atiku.

Sowore revealed this during a recent interview with Arise TV while reacting to Atiku’s allegations levelled against him that he usually leaves Nigeria after an election and knows nothing about power generation.

According to the rights activist, he has only contested for the office of President once in 2019 and has never left the country since then.

Sowore said: “He mixed up a number of things. I think he is losing memory, otherwise, he would have known, that I have never, at any point, left the issues concerning Nigeria. In fact, for him and others, I was a source of news while they were in office – that means in the government.

In fact, when Garba Shehu used to work with him as SA, they used to send me documents from the inside. I’m revealing it from the first time so as to counter Obasanjo in those days when they were in each other’s neck.”

Speaking further, Sowore said: “My first time contesting in Nigeria was 2019 and I’ve not left since then. I’ve not left. I’ve been here since that time. But, he has left each time he contested. This is going to be his seventh time contesting.

“I started contesting in 1992 as a student union president. Atiku also contested during the SDP primaries against Abiola. In the 1992/93 transition period, he lost. I won as the student union president. When the system collapsed, it was us that took over and made sure that we fought for that mandate. Atiku ran away. I don’t know where he was between the years 1993 and1999.”

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/07/atiku-once-depended-on-me-to-counter-obasanjo-sowore

20 Likes

Re: Atiku Once Depended On Me To Counter Obasanjo – Sowore by God1000(m): 3:29pm On Jul 26, 2022
Atiku is a rogue politician, all of them engage in character assassination games when it favours them.

Sowore is far better than Atiku

101 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Atiku Once Depended On Me To Counter Obasanjo – Sowore by Sunofgod(m): 3:36pm On Jul 26, 2022
Sowore like Reno Mockery just desperate to trend by slandering.

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Once Depended On Me To Counter Obasanjo – Sowore by Xscape047: 3:36pm On Jul 26, 2022
You're simply a Hired Tout

54 Likes

Re: Atiku Once Depended On Me To Counter Obasanjo – Sowore by Chijeep(m): 3:36pm On Jul 26, 2022
and both of you failed grin grin grin

This idiot ama expose himself without knowing.

Now that he's still depending on you and your lies to paint Peter Obi black you'll still fail woefully.

HE GOD HAVE BLESSED NO MAN CAN CURSE... OBIDIENT 2023

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Once Depended On Me To Counter Obasanjo – Sowore by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jul 26, 2022
Limao

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Once Depended On Me To Counter Obasanjo – Sowore by oluseyiforjesus(m): 3:36pm On Jul 26, 2022
Sowore is a noise maker
Atiku shld ignore him

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Once Depended On Me To Counter Obasanjo – Sowore by Maxymilliano(m): 3:36pm On Jul 26, 2022
Sowore has always been a willing tool and this was exactly what he and his cohorts like Japhet Omojuwa did to discredit Jonathan and marketed the clueless calamity in 2015.

Can he also disclose how much was paid for the dirty job and who he is working for now ?

Shameless man

52 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Atiku Once Depended On Me To Counter Obasanjo – Sowore by Tapasco(m): 3:37pm On Jul 26, 2022
This sowere self
Re: Atiku Once Depended On Me To Counter Obasanjo – Sowore by inoki247: 3:37pm On Jul 26, 2022
Sahararepoter no dey different from Gistlover....

1 Like

Re: Atiku Once Depended On Me To Counter Obasanjo – Sowore by africanpride1: 3:37pm On Jul 26, 2022
We all know this already, Atiku is the very least qualified to rule Nigeria. Fulanis exposed him of being a very corrupt Cameroonian that has no iota of Love for Nigerians or Nigeria when he contested against Buhari. It is a great insult on intelligence agencies of Nigerians that Atiku dare to come out that he wants to rule us, what effrontery!

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Once Depended On Me To Counter Obasanjo – Sowore by Joshmoore(m): 3:37pm On Jul 26, 2022
shame on you sowore, you have always been part of the rotten eggs suffocating this country

16 Likes

Re: Atiku Once Depended On Me To Counter Obasanjo – Sowore by Ojikutumomiage(m): 3:37pm On Jul 26, 2022
And so?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Once Depended On Me To Counter Obasanjo – Sowore by TimmyTen(m): 3:37pm On Jul 26, 2022
Wasted effort no dey tire Sowore

He will still contest again in 2031

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Atiku Once Depended On Me To Counter Obasanjo – Sowore by AbuAeesha: 3:37pm On Jul 26, 2022
Omoyele Sowore has revealed that former Vice President Atiku Abubakar used to send him documents to fight his former boss, President Olusegun Obasanjo when they were in office.
and you too dey follow
u get sense??

17 Likes

Re: Atiku Once Depended On Me To Counter Obasanjo – Sowore by Lurdmax10: 3:37pm On Jul 26, 2022
Sowore is not different from Portable and he is as dirty as the politicians that engaged his service in mudslinging

13 Likes

Re: Atiku Once Depended On Me To Counter Obasanjo – Sowore by atheistandproud(m): 3:38pm On Jul 26, 2022
Hmmmm
Re: Atiku Once Depended On Me To Counter Obasanjo – Sowore by salbis(m): 3:38pm On Jul 26, 2022
Sowore will talk only when it is convenient to do so. He was mute observing table manners when he was on the dinning table, now that he does not have access to the dinning table started to act like a Parrot. This idiot is no different from them!

7 Likes

Re: Atiku Once Depended On Me To Counter Obasanjo – Sowore by cenaman(m): 3:38pm On Jul 26, 2022
E no concern me, their tears is my sources of joy.

I am OBI-DIENT, what about you?

7 Likes

Re: Atiku Once Depended On Me To Counter Obasanjo – Sowore by pavoda: 3:38pm On Jul 26, 2022
You are never in the news trending for what it is you intend to do to make the country Nigeria better for its citizens. Instead you spend your time speaking about other candidates and on issues that wont resonate with voters beyond the 5mins fame it earns you on Twitter. Candidates who just joined the race like Peter Obi have shown you what it takes to cultivate a following, Solutions....Turakin Adamawa Alhaji Atiku Waziri Abubakar GCON is not your problem you have work to do! We know that you are on the payroll of the city boy and thats okay! You have just exposed yourself as a serial Blackmailer, its your claim to fame.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Once Depended On Me To Counter Obasanjo – Sowore by Brendaniel: 3:38pm On Jul 26, 2022
They should keep fighting to the benefit of Obi, who has noticed it's only Obi that hasn't played dirty politics among the aspirants...

OBIDATTI2023

5 Likes

Re: Atiku Once Depended On Me To Counter Obasanjo – Sowore by PrimePerfect(m): 3:39pm On Jul 26, 2022
Go and sit down.. you talk too much

1 Like

Re: Atiku Once Depended On Me To Counter Obasanjo – Sowore by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jul 26, 2022
He is a journalist. Can get source from all means. That is what CNN, BBC etc do. Sowore on point

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Once Depended On Me To Counter Obasanjo – Sowore by Zico5(m): 3:39pm On Jul 26, 2022
That's where some of u activists made Ur money. Even Deji Adeyanju is not left behind. Anyone thinking u are fighting for the masses is only deceiving himself. All of u are just fighting for Ur pockets

7 Likes

Re: Atiku Once Depended On Me To Counter Obasanjo – Sowore by englishmart(m): 3:39pm On Jul 26, 2022
Sowore is desperately seeking relevance like a woman seeking the Fruit of the womb.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Once Depended On Me To Counter Obasanjo – Sowore by McOluOmo: 3:39pm On Jul 26, 2022
Yeye dey smell

Guys wey no get girlfriend get peace of mind
Re: Atiku Once Depended On Me To Counter Obasanjo – Sowore by dmostcheerful(f): 3:39pm On Jul 26, 2022
Ok
So the f**l is simply admitting he is of no good.
Like what he is suffering from is pull others down syndrome.
Since he knows he is no match for others all he should do to slander them.
He is simply admitting being a political tug.
I believe every issue Obj had with Atiku then was cause of the funds he steals, so what he sowero does is antagonize Obj for speaking or acting up.
Like Reno, like Sowere, 2 "never do well" individuals.

7 Likes

Re: Atiku Once Depended On Me To Counter Obasanjo – Sowore by emmanuelbrown26: 3:39pm On Jul 26, 2022
Sowore!!!!!!!!!
So u dun use style dey expose Atiku and urself. U follow bring dis calamity govt,dem dey call u activist me dey call u political jobber.

5 Likes

Re: Atiku Once Depended On Me To Counter Obasanjo – Sowore by SatanKeepOff: 3:39pm On Jul 26, 2022
Very Shameless

Maxymilliano:
Sowore has always been a willing tool and this was exactly what he and his cohorts like Japhet Omojuwa did to discredit Jonathan and marketed the clueless calamity in 2015.

Can he also disclose how much was paid for the dirty job and who he is working for now ?

Shameless man

5 Likes

Re: Atiku Once Depended On Me To Counter Obasanjo – Sowore by fredoooooo: 3:39pm On Jul 26, 2022
Many politician did , you've always being a media tool used by the polititicians . One of the reason why i never take you serious as a candidate.

95 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ex-lagos Deputy Gov Blames Nigeria’s Problems On God’s Anger, Corruption / FG Flags-off The Rehabilitation Of Abuja-kaduna-zaria-kano Dual Carriageway / Edo Modular Refinery To Earn $125m Per Annum From Naptha Exports

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.