Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,986 members, 7,810,753 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:32 PM

Where Do I Get Yellow Fever Vaccination Card For Traveling, In Lagos - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Where Do I Get Yellow Fever Vaccination Card For Traveling, In Lagos (5828 Views)

Bauchi-Ningi: 28 Family Members Traveling In A Bus Die In A Motor Accident / Where To Get Yellow-fever Vaccination (yellow Card) In Nigeria / Traveling In The Schengen Area? Always Have Your Passport!-a Personal Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Do I Get Yellow Fever Vaccination Card For Traveling, In Lagos by Idblacson: 4:39pm On Jul 26, 2022
Please house, I need a vaccination card (yellow card) for my travel. Pls where can I get it in Lagos. I reside in Iju-Ishaga area of Lagos. Thank for your response in advance.
Re: Where Do I Get Yellow Fever Vaccination Card For Traveling, In Lagos by Realteeyee123(m): 5:36pm On Jul 26, 2022
Idblacson:
Please house, I need a vaccination card (yellow card) for my travel. Pls where can I get it in Lagos. I reside in Iju-Ishaga area of Lagos. Thank for your response in advance.

Go to local airport just after the toll gate by your left hand side, it's 2,800. Though you would be asked to take polio vaccine at any government recognized clinic , they usually don't have the polio there.
but they would give you the yellow card and vaccine , but after taking the polio vaccine you have to comeback to the clinic so they can update your yellow card and also update it online on their portal.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where Do I Get Yellow Fever Vaccination Card For Traveling, In Lagos by joinnow: 6:21pm On Jul 26, 2022
Idblacson:
Local govt do issue it.
I got mine then at Eti osa local govt.

2 Likes

Re: Where Do I Get Yellow Fever Vaccination Card For Traveling, In Lagos by Idblacson: 10:05pm On Jul 26, 2022
joinnow:

Local govt do issue it.
thanks bro
Re: Where Do I Get Yellow Fever Vaccination Card For Traveling, In Lagos by Idblacson: 10:06pm On Jul 26, 2022
Realteeyee123:

Go to local airport just after the toll gate by your left hand side, it's 2,800. Though you would be asked to take polio vaccine at any government recognized clinic , they usually don't have the polio there.
but they would give you the yellow card and vaccine , but after taking the polio vaccine you have to comeback to the clinic so they can update your yellow card and also update it online on their portal.
Thanks bro
Re: Where Do I Get Yellow Fever Vaccination Card For Traveling, In Lagos by Nexxy007: 9:54am On Sep 29, 2022
Realteeyee123:

can all these be done in a day?
Re: Where Do I Get Yellow Fever Vaccination Card For Traveling, In Lagos by ThatPetiteChic: 3:36pm On Oct 07, 2022
This thread was really helpful to me today. Location is still the same. From National b/stop, take a vehicle going to local airport and drop at training school. Cross to the other side, you will see a yellow building on your left hand side just before the toll gate. Enter the building and ask for the registration unit.

For the registration process, take your international passport or a soft copy with 2,800. Complete your registration, take your registration form inside and submit. You will be directed to where you will sit and wait for the vaccine. They will prep you on the do's and don't of the vaccine. They also give polio and csf meningitis if you want. After, the vaccine, collect your card from the table you submitted your form.

I didn't spend more than 2hrs there.

3 Likes

Re: Where Do I Get Yellow Fever Vaccination Card For Traveling, In Lagos by Don1Dee(m): 12:11am On Oct 08, 2022
ThatPetiteChic:
This thread was really helpful to me today. Location is still the same. From National b/stop, take a vehicle going to local airport and drop at training school. Cross to the other side, you will see a yellow building on your left hand side just before the toll gate. Enter the building and ask for the registration unit.

For the registration process, take your international passport or a soft copy with 2,800. Complete your registration, take your registration form inside and submit. You will be directed to where you will sit and wait for the vaccine. They will prep you on the do's and don't of the vaccine. They also give polio and csf meningitis if you want. After, the vaccine, collect your card from the table you submitted your form.

Do you have idea if they open on Saturdays?
Re: Where Do I Get Yellow Fever Vaccination Card For Traveling, In Lagos by chigraeza(f): 7:12am On Jan 16, 2023
joinnow post=11511please exactly did you get the vaccine 1748:

Local govt do issue it.
Re: Where Do I Get Yellow Fever Vaccination Card For Traveling, In Lagos by chigraeza(f): 7:13am On Jan 16, 2023
Where exactly did you get it
joinnow:

Local govt do issue it.
Re: Where Do I Get Yellow Fever Vaccination Card For Traveling, In Lagos by brightmalcon: 9:36pm On Sep 07, 2023
I got mine today! This trend was helpful. Eat before leaving home o!….The very best way is make a photocopy of your passport data page then visit this Nigerian website vaccination website make payment of 2170 https://yellowcardnigeria.com/users/adduser
Then after the payment has been made print the remital receipt at the back of the same page then go to ikeja toll gate just walk straight to the hall and submit it you’d get vaccinated and you will be given your yellow card. For more clarity mail me brightmalcon@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Where Do I Get Yellow Fever Vaccination Card For Traveling, In Lagos by capetownboyz(m): 10:47pm On Sep 07, 2023
Fake yellow card ..got issued original yellow card when I landed in Ghana .said Nigerians where issuing fakes ..though seem like a fraud on Ghanaians side but anyhow sha .
Re: Where Do I Get Yellow Fever Vaccination Card For Traveling, In Lagos by TomTheleader: 6:57pm On Mar 13
Thanks for this information. It was helpful today
ThatPetiteChic:

Re: Where Do I Get Yellow Fever Vaccination Card For Traveling, In Lagos by OGryan: 2:39pm On Mar 25
I was inspired by the helpfulness of this thread to write a full DIY (do it yourself) guide to acquiring an E-yellow card in 2024

Visit the site: https://yellowcardnigeria.com/users/adduser

Fill in the form with the correct details, make sure to use an active email address.

Proceed to make payment via remitta. If you are paying with transfer or card or whatever means, make sure you put in the accurate figures, don't pay more and don't pay less (if it is not the accurate amount down to the Kobo N2161.25k your money will just go and the payment will fail)

After successful payment, Download yellow card login page (user transaction details).
keep it safe for future reference

Go to your email address, download your remitta payment receipt as PDF.

Make a photocopy of your passport bio-data page, then print the remitta payment receipt on the other side of the same paper, so all you'll be going with is a single sheet of A4 paper with your infos on both sides, passport bio-data + remitta payment receipt (front and back)

Visit Federal ministry of health Lagos, close to International airport. Near the Tollgate that leads to National road (local airport)

Eat very well before leaving because you'll be taking injection, they must ask you to eat, leave with your already printed infos.
They asked me to pay N300 at the counter there, I don't know what it is for.

If you are Nigerian, I guess you'll know what I'm taking about 😜

😂 😆 😂
Re: Where Do I Get Yellow Fever Vaccination Card For Traveling, In Lagos by Collinsemegreat(m): 3:33pm On Apr 05
OGryan:
I was inspired by the helpfulness of this thread to write a full DIY (do it yourself) guide to acquiring an E-yellow card in 2024

Visit the site: https://yellowcardnigeria.com/users/adduser

Fill in the form with the correct details, make sure to use an active email address.

Proceed to make payment via remitta. If you are paying with transfer or card or whatever means, make sure you put in the accurate figures, don't pay more and don't pay less (if it is not the accurate amount down to the Kobo N2161.25k your money will just go and the payment will fail)

After successful payment, Download yellow card login page (user transaction details).
keep it safe for future reference

Go to your email address, download your remitta payment receipt as PDF.

Make a photocopy of your passport bio-data page, then print the remitta payment receipt on the other side of the same paper, so all you'll be going with is a single sheet of A4 paper with your infos on both sides, passport bio-data + remitta payment receipt (front and back)

Visit Federal ministry of health Lagos, close to International airport. Near the Tollgate that leads to National road (local airport)

Eat very well before leaving because you'll be taking injection, they must ask you to eat, leave with your already printed infos.
They asked me to pay N300 at the counter there, I don't know what it is for.

If you are Nigerian, I guess you'll know what I'm taking about 😜

😂 😆 😂

Do they open weekends?

(1) (Reply)

Have You Been To Benin Republic And Togo ? / F1 Student Visa Denial. / Traveling With Infant Or A Child

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.