Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,244 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:32 AM

Bwari Attack: Military Confirms 3 Casualties, Denies Abduction Of Soldiers - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bwari Attack: Military Confirms 3 Casualties, Denies Abduction Of Soldiers (22418 Views)

Nigerian Military Confirms Getting Requests To Overthrow President Bola Tinubu / Bwari Attack: Nigerian Troops Kill 30 Terrorists Who Attacked Soldiers — DHQ / Gunmen Attack Military Checkpoint In Anambra, 5 Soldiers Killed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bwari Attack: Military Confirms 3 Casualties, Denies Abduction Of Soldiers by SecretReporter(f): 5:03pm On Jul 26, 2022
Ok
Re: Bwari Attack: Military Confirms 3 Casualties, Denies Abduction Of Soldiers by Success900(m): 5:04pm On Jul 26, 2022
I blame buhari for this

2 Likes

Re: Bwari Attack: Military Confirms 3 Casualties, Denies Abduction Of Soldiers by jaytee01(m): 5:04pm On Jul 26, 2022
Of course they will initially deny any stories of casualties as usual..... until people start posting evidence of the personnel killed. That's what happened in this case.

Buhari's incompetence is a bad dream from which we cannot wake up too soon. His highly politicised army has been completely compromised and the default settings is to avoid any confrontation with these criminal bandits who are mostly from his ethnic group.

4 Likes

Re: Bwari Attack: Military Confirms 3 Casualties, Denies Abduction Of Soldiers by Adeolaeniola(m): 5:06pm On Jul 26, 2022
Keep on denying, you will deny so tale the truth will be too obvious to deny.

2 Likes

Re: Bwari Attack: Military Confirms 3 Casualties, Denies Abduction Of Soldiers by OtunbaStixx23: 5:07pm On Jul 26, 2022
[quote author= post=115109548][/quote]

Den vote peter obi for redemption period

1 Like

Re: Bwari Attack: Military Confirms 3 Casualties, Denies Abduction Of Soldiers by Yusman316(m): 5:08pm On Jul 26, 2022
God1000:
This is a big embarrassment, a once revered military in the whole of west Africa and beyond cannot even protect itself anymore under this inept buhari led APC government
Chief this is not a conventional war. The enemy simply ambush, hit then run away. How do you fight such enemy? They live in bushes scattered all over the country, how do you get intelligence about their attacks?
Re: Bwari Attack: Military Confirms 3 Casualties, Denies Abduction Of Soldiers by NwaAdazzi(m): 5:15pm On Jul 26, 2022
Make una worry,Emi Lokan is coming to fix Nigeria.Lmao
Re: Bwari Attack: Military Confirms 3 Casualties, Denies Abduction Of Soldiers by Gandollar(f): 5:15pm On Jul 26, 2022
Moferere:
A whole Captain was killed by ragtag terrorists in this Abuja? sad

Shey I will not relocate to my village like this?
LoL skull miners will get you there.

2 Likes

Re: Bwari Attack: Military Confirms 3 Casualties, Denies Abduction Of Soldiers by Gandollar(f): 5:17pm On Jul 26, 2022
Yusman316:

Chief this is not a conventional war. The enemy simply ambush, hit then run away. How do you fight such enemy? They live in bushes scattered all over the country, how do you get intelligence about their attacks?
How do you get intelligence?

A very dangerous one on the wanted list was coronated with a chieftaincy title last week in the presence of state officials including police orderly in Zamfara. What did government say?

7 Likes

Re: Bwari Attack: Military Confirms 3 Casualties, Denies Abduction Of Soldiers by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jul 26, 2022
Gandollar:

A very dangerous one on the wanted list was coronated with a chieftaincy title last week in the presence of state officials including police orderly in Zamfara. What did government say?
Why you answer that guy? I wanted replying him but after seeing how sentimental and dumb his comment is, I ignored him.

7 Likes

Re: Bwari Attack: Military Confirms 3 Casualties, Denies Abduction Of Soldiers by Yusman316(m): 5:25pm On Jul 26, 2022
Gandollar:

Let's assume he gets arrested and interrogated, will that stop the attacks? We are dealing with hardened criminal terrorist groups willing to lay down their lives. They have become a hydra headed monster. You cut one head down, another simply grows to replace it. I'm not saying the president has not failed, and I'm not also saying there aren't problems with our security architecture. But vanquishing these elements won't be that easy
Re: Bwari Attack: Military Confirms 3 Casualties, Denies Abduction Of Soldiers by godliman: 5:25pm On Jul 26, 2022
The usual insane ranting of meaningless trash that has changed nothing.

3 Likes

Re: Bwari Attack: Military Confirms 3 Casualties, Denies Abduction Of Soldiers by NwaAdazzi(m): 5:27pm On Jul 26, 2022
Felixamos:

Why you answer that guy? I wanted replying him but after seeing how sentimental and dumb his comment is, I ignored him.

Make dah guy try dey enlightened,Agbado and cassava dey dull him brain
Re: Bwari Attack: Military Confirms 3 Casualties, Denies Abduction Of Soldiers by tobatele(m): 5:27pm On Jul 26, 2022
It seems all hope is lost.

What is the way forward now?
Re: Bwari Attack: Military Confirms 3 Casualties, Denies Abduction Of Soldiers by LockDown69(m): 5:32pm On Jul 26, 2022
Shame
Re: Bwari Attack: Military Confirms 3 Casualties, Denies Abduction Of Soldiers by Ameduedwin: 5:33pm On Jul 26, 2022
Bread winner just gone like That because of incompetent of this government chai
Re: Bwari Attack: Military Confirms 3 Casualties, Denies Abduction Of Soldiers by SKYHIGHfx: 5:34pm On Jul 26, 2022
politicoNG:
https://www.nairaland.com/7247678/lt-jaro-babanawa-soldier-killed#115099563
A captain and two soldiers attached to the 7 Guards Brigade of the Nigerian Army, were said to have been killed when bandits attacked the Presidential Guards yesterday.

Samuel Attah is the Captain who lost his life in the attack on the Presidential Guards Brigade. Attah hails from Ibaji Local Government Area of Kogi State.

Why only son go join army?
Re: Bwari Attack: Military Confirms 3 Casualties, Denies Abduction Of Soldiers by Deeprooted: 5:36pm On Jul 26, 2022
Lies.

My doctor friend in Nigeria working in Bwari General Hospital told me 14 soldiers were brought dead to hospital.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bwari Attack: Military Confirms 3 Casualties, Denies Abduction Of Soldiers by lomprico(m): 5:36pm On Jul 26, 2022
The abduction is true then

1 Like

Re: Bwari Attack: Military Confirms 3 Casualties, Denies Abduction Of Soldiers by speak2bella(f): 5:37pm On Jul 26, 2022
Nigeria has really failed us cry

1 Like

Re: Bwari Attack: Military Confirms 3 Casualties, Denies Abduction Of Soldiers by 1bunne4lif(m): 5:38pm On Jul 26, 2022
Re: Bwari Attack: Military Confirms 3 Casualties, Denies Abduction Of Soldiers by Festy4u(m): 5:38pm On Jul 26, 2022

The time for prayers are long gone. This is time for action. A time to give back to the terrorists fire for fire! undecided

Your beloved daddy came into power with so much promises that were encapsuled in his three points agenda, which I might start considering now as noise: anti-corruption fight, security and the economy. As it stands and to the best of our knowledge, those three noise as I might call them are all taking the beating of their lives under your daddy.

Nigerians are still very much patient with buhari but I think it is high time he walks the talk! undecided

1 Like

Re: Bwari Attack: Military Confirms 3 Casualties, Denies Abduction Of Soldiers by 1bunne4lif(m): 5:40pm On Jul 26, 2022
[quote author= post=115109548][/quote]Sai baba
Re: Bwari Attack: Military Confirms 3 Casualties, Denies Abduction Of Soldiers by arantess: 5:45pm On Jul 26, 2022
politicoNG:

https://leadership.ng/bwari-attack-military-confirms-3-casualties-denies-abduction-of-soldiers/
LOL

Futile efforts

Their coursemates have been posting their pics in their groups......you can't deny this one mumu people
Re: Bwari Attack: Military Confirms 3 Casualties, Denies Abduction Of Soldiers by Walllee: 5:45pm On Jul 26, 2022

Very stale,more like a broken record.Dont go and tell your darling daddy to live up to high expectation his brothers imposed on him,as a retired General,stay their and be yaning up and down,Sometimes my guy,u dey make me laugh

3 Likes

Re: Bwari Attack: Military Confirms 3 Casualties, Denies Abduction Of Soldiers by arantess: 5:46pm On Jul 26, 2022
Deeprooted:
Lies.

My doctor friend in Nigeria working in Bwari General Hospital told me 14 soldiers were brought dead to hospital.
Don't mind them, they do not honor their dead by lying about their current status

Their coursemates have been grieving on their various Whatsapp groups

1 Like

Re: Bwari Attack: Military Confirms 3 Casualties, Denies Abduction Of Soldiers by Ten06(m): 5:48pm On Jul 26, 2022
I feel disappointed seeing our soldiers on the defensive side instead of being on the offensive side

4 Likes

Re: Bwari Attack: Military Confirms 3 Casualties, Denies Abduction Of Soldiers by arantess: 5:48pm On Jul 26, 2022
Yusman316:

You dey mumu well well honestly

Continue playing ostrich

2 Likes

Re: Bwari Attack: Military Confirms 3 Casualties, Denies Abduction Of Soldiers by Phaantom22: 5:50pm On Jul 26, 2022
Congrats to Buhari, Amaechi said they'll make this country ungovernable if johnathan wins, so this is karma. Not even one terrorists was killed? But if it's in Anambra the military will go and burn down the entire village and kill innocent citizens in retaliation claiming they were ESN &IPOB terrorists.

1 Like

Re: Bwari Attack: Military Confirms 3 Casualties, Denies Abduction Of Soldiers by tenpipsperday: 5:51pm On Jul 26, 2022
Meanwhile one idiot has left the country to lecture them on how to deal with security.

The same security that has failed in his country.

2 Likes

Re: Bwari Attack: Military Confirms 3 Casualties, Denies Abduction Of Soldiers by cosmatika(m): 5:53pm On Jul 26, 2022
The Captain Attah that was killed na mumu him be.

Igbo ppl say that the mother of a soldier is childless.
How will an only son enter Nigerian army, he no value his life.

Now he's dead, una don remember say he get aged parents

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Asari Dokubo Arrested In Benin Republic / Court Orders T.B. Joshua To Testify On Nov. 5 Over Synagogue Building Collapse / 2019: Obasanjo, Falae, Okupe, Others In Closed Door Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.