Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,393 members, 7,819,404 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:47 PM

Deji Adeyanju: Obi Fans Are Known Liars And Fake News Merchants - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Deji Adeyanju: Obi Fans Are Known Liars And Fake News Merchants (22469 Views)

Deji Adeyanju:Obi In His 8 Years Rule Should Have Built A Dam in Anambra / Victoria Inyama Says 70% Of Peter Obi's Fans Are 'zombidients' And 'Obi-idiots' / Reno Omokri Mocks "Special Rally" Held By Peter Obi's Fans In Nsukka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Deji Adeyanju: Obi Fans Are Known Liars And Fake News Merchants by SATANICALLY666: 6:42pm On Jul 26, 2022
Two-faced activist, Deji Adeyanju, has again debunked a tweet he made himself about Peter Obi offering him money.

Mr Deji had accused Obi of offering him money which he rejected. He then debunked it almost immediately by deleting the tweet. Unfortunately for him, the tweet was spotted by Sahara Reporters before it was gone. As soon as SR published it, Mr Deji popped up a disclaimer almost immediately debunking it. He also accused Sahara Reporters of reporting what he didn't say.

However, the double-tongue activist, earlier today, trashed his own disclaimer again.

According to him,

"Obi fans are known liars & fake news merchants. Obi is too small for me to ask him money. If I can never ask current governors that are my friends in APC or PDP for money, is it a former Gov I will ask? He offered me money & I refused. Begged to see me for a month. Have receipts."

"Will never start attacking any politician but just criticize them. It is when their paid agents tell lies against me that I expose them. Most Nigerian politicians including saints have tried to give me money but go & verify from your Ogas if they succeeded."

https://twitter.com/adeyanjudeji/status/1551856104824606721?t=NtjQfMFiK6YiZwJAr2Cmxg&s=19

15 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Deji Adeyanju: Obi Fans Are Known Liars And Fake News Merchants by SmellyNyash: 6:52pm On Jul 26, 2022
Obi is a clean man unlike that cocaine pusher and thief.

Urchins go and kee yourselves

240 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Deji Adeyanju: Obi Fans Are Known Liars And Fake News Merchants by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jul 26, 2022
Every thread every page, 'Peter Obi' whether the topic calls for it or not, I don't even read headlines anymore, cause I know they will take 80% of the page, they are very good at trolling and propaganda I give them that.

44 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Deji Adeyanju: Obi Fans Are Known Liars And Fake News Merchants by Kurutinto(m): 6:54pm On Jul 26, 2022
OnionBandit:
Disgusting set of people you these IPOB pigs and piglets are...

Very predictable one direction lots..

The day your view is contrary to theirs, you become a saboteur...and your head becomes the target

These kind of people should never dominate our political space..not now, not ever!

The call for BiafLa has magically dropped to 0% since one of their own showed interest in managing our resources. Even Simon Ekpon too no dey active again. Bastards! Blood-thirsty bastards!
After the looming defeat of your useless mushroom party, make we hear Biafra again, Una go know

See wailing abeg

182 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Deji Adeyanju: Obi Fans Are Known Liars And Fake News Merchants by PandoraObi: 6:55pm On Jul 26, 2022
ok

201 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju: Obi Fans Are Known Liars And Fake News Merchants by Iykopee(m): 6:59pm On Jul 26, 2022
Too many idiots in Nigeria

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deji Adeyanju: Obi Fans Are Known Liars And Fake News Merchants by Bethel4Life(f): 7:02pm On Jul 26, 2022
Deji issa fool tho

5 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju: Obi Fans Are Known Liars And Fake News Merchants by AFvckingAlpha(m): 7:27pm On Jul 26, 2022
Well I’m beginning to think someone has paid Deji to reduce Obi’s stock, of course someone did.

Cos I find his shenanigans online very irritating.

The least he can do is to join the wagon, I thought he said he loved his country.

Obi is a movement!

Why have you chosen to be disobedient?? Yes you!

I said what I said

105 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Deji Adeyanju: Obi Fans Are Known Liars And Fake News Merchants by Iamdbull: 7:27pm On Jul 26, 2022
Dbull on this one!!

Criticism against obi has made me understand criticism against my music, my music is just like Obi it.........

31 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Deji Adeyanju: Obi Fans Are Known Liars And Fake News Merchants by kay4kay: 7:28pm On Jul 26, 2022
For your daily job updates visit www.findnaijajob.com
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Obi Fans Are Known Liars And Fake News Merchants by Opoki(m): 7:28pm On Jul 26, 2022
True
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Obi Fans Are Known Liars And Fake News Merchants by FoolaniHellman: 7:28pm On Jul 26, 2022
No lies

231 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Deji Adeyanju: Obi Fans Are Known Liars And Fake News Merchants by tunjijones(m): 7:28pm On Jul 26, 2022

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju: Obi Fans Are Known Liars And Fake News Merchants by updatechange(m): 7:29pm On Jul 26, 2022
Bandits everywhere... cry

Smoking my loud jeje.

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju: Obi Fans Are Known Liars And Fake News Merchants by Daddyyin: 7:29pm On Jul 26, 2022
We know their trademark, too much lies. It’s impossible to be Obi’s supporter and make heaven

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Deji Adeyanju: Obi Fans Are Known Liars And Fake News Merchants by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jul 26, 2022
see the insult
obi is too small?
who is he to talk about obi like that
bas=tad fool
who is Deji when someone like Obi who can buy his generation. he is very stewpid
if Deji reincarnates 1000 times he wont achieve one life time of Obi

78 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Deji Adeyanju: Obi Fans Are Known Liars And Fake News Merchants by princepeter566: 7:29pm On Jul 26, 2022
What about buhari and Lai Muhammed fans?

3 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju: Obi Fans Are Known Liars And Fake News Merchants by Impregnable101: 7:29pm On Jul 26, 2022
shocked
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Obi Fans Are Known Liars And Fake News Merchants by ThatFairGuy1: 7:29pm On Jul 26, 2022
They're also thieves and human eaters (Cannibals) grin

228 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Deji Adeyanju: Obi Fans Are Known Liars And Fake News Merchants by Akerele44(m): 7:29pm On Jul 26, 2022
Them no plenty for Twitter pass Nairaland

Obi supporter's can catch lies on top live wire

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Deji Adeyanju: Obi Fans Are Known Liars And Fake News Merchants by Kingcalls: 7:30pm On Jul 26, 2022
Still way better than the drug baron...Mr it is my turn

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Deji Adeyanju: Obi Fans Are Known Liars And Fake News Merchants by virginboy1(m): 7:30pm On Jul 26, 2022
It Is like ranting about Peter Obi gives some people Orgasms grin

If you know you are OBIdient, kindly click the like Button smiley

108 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Deji Adeyanju: Obi Fans Are Known Liars And Fake News Merchants by JAMO84: 7:30pm On Jul 26, 2022
Igbo should know this, an Igbo man will never be President in this country unless one of these two happen:

1. An Igbo man is VP and the President dies

2. Igbo bury their pride and align with Yoruba

No matter what happens between Igbo and hausa Fulani, they would rather drink poison than vote for Igbo.

Hausa will never vote for Peter Obi. And if Atiku become president, after 8 years, his people will not support him if he try to impose an Igbo successor.

I know you Igbo people will not agree, but your only path to the Presidency is through the support of the South West.

I AM DONE TALKING

232 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Deji Adeyanju: Obi Fans Are Known Liars And Fake News Merchants by Prozico22(m): 7:30pm On Jul 26, 2022
OnionBandit:
Disgusting set of people you these IPOB pigs and piglets are...

Very predictable one direction lots..

The day your view is contrary to theirs, you become a saboteur...and your head becomes the target

These kind of people should never dominate our political space..not now, not ever!

The call for BiafLa has magically dropped to 0% since one of their own showed interest in managing our resources. Even Simon Ekpon too no dey active again...which means it has never been about Biafra but our honeypot..Bastards! Blood-thirsty bastards!

After the looming defeat of your useless mushroom party, make we hear Biafra again, Una go know
bandit go carry your family member very soon

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Deji Adeyanju: Obi Fans Are Known Liars And Fake News Merchants by Mariangeles(f): 7:30pm On Jul 26, 2022
The support for Peter Obi will continue to overwhelm them, till it drowns them.
This is no longer just about the elections, it has become a movement. They never expected it to be this massive.

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Deji Adeyanju: Obi Fans Are Known Liars And Fake News Merchants by posty56: 7:31pm On Jul 26, 2022
all this attack ,they reinforce my belief for OBI more

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deji Adeyanju: Obi Fans Are Known Liars And Fake News Merchants by Ezedon(m): 7:31pm On Jul 26, 2022
Stupid man

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Petrol Tanker Falls At Ogbomoso (Pictures) / Buhari Will Release Ministerial List In Few Days – APC / Biafra Hero!!! 20years Old Man Set Himself On Fire Infront Of UN Building.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.