Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,920 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:10 PM

Did Tinubu Say Electoral Act 2022 Will Affect Democracy? Daily Trust Fact Check - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Did Tinubu Say Electoral Act 2022 Will Affect Democracy? Daily Trust Fact Check (25301 Views)

Bishops Who Supported Tinubu Say They Have Been Vindicated / Imo Women Defy Downpour, Rally For Tinubu, say Tinubu is their Choice / Simon Ekpa: Sit-At-Home For 26th May 2022 Will Still Hold (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did Tinubu Say Electoral Act 2022 Will Affect Democracy? Daily Trust Fact Check by Rekyz(m): 9:00pm On Jul 26, 2022
Re: Did Tinubu Say Electoral Act 2022 Will Affect Democracy? Daily Trust Fact Check by PHIPEX(m): 9:01pm On Jul 26, 2022
You ended up fact checking nothing
Re: Did Tinubu Say Electoral Act 2022 Will Affect Democracy? Daily Trust Fact Check by Holluwhakemmy(f): 9:01pm On Jul 26, 2022
Election will soon be over so that we can all rest from these people spoiling themselves up and down
Re: Did Tinubu Say Electoral Act 2022 Will Affect Democracy? Daily Trust Fact Check by Jamesbiodun(m): 9:03pm On Jul 26, 2022
grin they want to be using average Nigerian to catch cruise, thunder fire all of una
Re: Did Tinubu Say Electoral Act 2022 Will Affect Democracy? Daily Trust Fact Check by Gandollar(f): 9:03pm On Jul 26, 2022
Tinubu can as well author it. He has lost touch with reality as can be seen by all in his frequent goofs.
Re: Did Tinubu Say Electoral Act 2022 Will Affect Democracy? Daily Trust Fact Check by Gandollar(f): 9:06pm On Jul 26, 2022
PHIPEX:
You ended up fact checking nothing
I tell you..
Tinubu has said worse things in the recent past. grin grin
Re: Did Tinubu Say Electoral Act 2022 Will Affect Democracy? Daily Trust Fact Check by googlepikins: 9:11pm On Jul 26, 2022
Fact checkers are criminals this days.

Corrupt thieves
Re: Did Tinubu Say Electoral Act 2022 Will Affect Democracy? Daily Trust Fact Check by ChukwuObe: 9:13pm On Jul 26, 2022
Brendaniel:
Any verification that does not tell us the amount of money in the 2 bullion vans that entered Tinubu's house and the amount of money he has stolen from Lagos state and also the number of cassava and agbado he intends to feed the youths with is not a complete verification.

I hope his manifesto will include all these details

As long as we get the full details of how much did Obi Pandora wired to the foreign land to fund the family business as revealed in the Pandora papers
Re: Did Tinubu Say Electoral Act 2022 Will Affect Democracy? Daily Trust Fact Check by Ameduedwin: 9:13pm On Jul 26, 2022
Hope loss, those are the weapon he want to use in finish his opponent but after hearing this he weak. The end has come for you old men them.
Re: Did Tinubu Say Electoral Act 2022 Will Affect Democracy? Daily Trust Fact Check by rickyrex(m): 9:15pm On Jul 26, 2022
2mercy:

https://dailytrust.com/fact-check-did-tinubu-say-electoral-act-2022-will-affect-democracy
tinubu cab say worse than that . and he has always said worst things than that
Re: Did Tinubu Say Electoral Act 2022 Will Affect Democracy? Daily Trust Fact Check by olisaEze(m): 9:24pm On Jul 26, 2022
It appears the author’s definition of democracy is slightly different from that of normal people. The election in Osun State was free and fair to all that observed, so what gave the said author the idea that the winner was not supposed to win?? He said "rise up", with agbado & cassava power?? grin grin
Re: Did Tinubu Say Electoral Act 2022 Will Affect Democracy? Daily Trust Fact Check by Doyou2019: 9:26pm On Jul 26, 2022
ChukwuObe:

As long as we get the full details of how much did Obi Pandora wired to the foreign land to fund the family business as revealed in the Pandora papers

While we wait, there is a certain 117 billion Naira believed by same Pandora to have been smuggled by Tinubu and Co into tax haven banks.
Now, say something more intelligent.
Re: Did Tinubu Say Electoral Act 2022 Will Affect Democracy? Daily Trust Fact Check by kcubani: 9:39pm On Jul 26, 2022
He you also do a fact check on the 2 bullion vans
Re: Did Tinubu Say Electoral Act 2022 Will Affect Democracy? Daily Trust Fact Check by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jul 26, 2022
I’m just here thinking of various ways I can spice up agbado and cassava daily.
Re: Did Tinubu Say Electoral Act 2022 Will Affect Democracy? Daily Trust Fact Check by rant19ade: 9:44pm On Jul 26, 2022
This obviously doesn't originate from Tinubu, just glance through a paragraph or two from the letter, and it becomes obvious.
The level of brash english and knowledge of the electoral system portrayed by the writer can obviously not come from Tinubu who can afford seasoned writers to prepare a well versed article for him.
Re: Did Tinubu Say Electoral Act 2022 Will Affect Democracy? Daily Trust Fact Check by Alajiki(m): 9:45pm On Jul 26, 2022
chrisifeanyi:
OP is a Tinubu urchin. Disregard his useless fact check. All his fact check is always true in the wrong direction ones it concerns OBI.

Obi is our incoming president. We don't want to eat Agbado.

Yes, incoming president of Biafla.

You want a Biafran to be president of the zoo? Mba nu!
Re: Did Tinubu Say Electoral Act 2022 Will Affect Democracy? Daily Trust Fact Check by biafranrealson: 9:47pm On Jul 26, 2022
All these your hypothesis you tested were on the wrong side .
If Tinubu does not know the meaning of APC , how then can he know what Bvas is and electoral reforms consist of .
You called his spokesman and he did not respond could have told you that your facts check is either truth or inconclusive
Re: Did Tinubu Say Electoral Act 2022 Will Affect Democracy? Daily Trust Fact Check by biafranrealson: 9:47pm On Jul 26, 2022
rant19ade:
This obviously doesn't originate from Tinubu, just glance through a paragraph or two from the letter, and it becomes obvious.
The level of brash english and knowledge of the electoral system portrayed by the writer can obviously not come from Tinubu who can afford seasoned writers to prepare a well versed article for him.

Tinubu go school ?
Re: Did Tinubu Say Electoral Act 2022 Will Affect Democracy? Daily Trust Fact Check by fredoooooo: 9:50pm On Jul 26, 2022
Tinubu this Tinubu that
Re: Did Tinubu Say Electoral Act 2022 Will Affect Democracy? Daily Trust Fact Check by rant19ade: 9:54pm On Jul 26, 2022
biafranrealson:

Tinubu go school ?

Shey u get google
Re: Did Tinubu Say Electoral Act 2022 Will Affect Democracy? Daily Trust Fact Check by Zchi1052(m): 9:56pm On Jul 26, 2022
NyamiriSlayer:
Nah lie from ipob idiots

Nawao some people are really born to be unfortunate.
so tire never tire ?
So you still have the mind to vote that APC?
Today Dollar to Naira is 680 and majorly our daily businesses are dependent on the outcome of FX

WAKE UP,NO SLEEP
WE HAVE HARD ENOUGH OF SUFFERING

I AM MY FAMILY ARE PROUDLY OBIDIENT
AND MUST VOTE FOR LABOUR PARTY.
WE ARE TRYING SOMETHING NEW ON FEBRUARY 18 2023
Re: Did Tinubu Say Electoral Act 2022 Will Affect Democracy? Daily Trust Fact Check by kayjay69(m): 9:58pm On Jul 26, 2022
You have spoken well my brother.

But I need you to understand something, out of the 200 million Nigerians you see, I can guarantee you that 99.4% are exactly like our leaders that we love to criticize.

The leadership of a country is only a reflection of its people. We are a direct image of our leaders. These men do not thrive in isolation, they understand the psychology of the average Nigerian and they play it to their advantage.

Yes the leaders shoulder 70% of the blame because as leaders they ought to know better however it is sad to note that Nigerians are the architects of their own mass misfortune. We cling to our ethnic, religious and cultural biases. We are generally unexposed. And even where you find Nigerians who do not exhibit these symptoms, a majority of us Nigerians simply do not care about Nigeria our country. We do not see it as our own. We b***h and complain about government but guess what, put an average Nigerian in there he will do the exact same if not worse.

We simply want others to be the ones to come help us solve our own problems, we don't want to bear responsibility for anything. By we, I mean a majority of Nigerians. It is a mindset thing, we are a defeated people. And it is no wonder our so-called leaders ride roughshod over us.

GadgetsRus:
Buhari has done his bit and posterity will judge him.

It's now over to you citizens to take advantage of his electoral reform law to begin to elect people you are certain can handle each rotten part of this country called Nigeria and save it from the monsters holding it down and sabotaging every effort to free it from their stranglehold even in this administration.

I salute Buhari....

It takes a man with a heart of steel, focus, and a vision to be able to tell off the thieves that connived to bring him into power hoping he will hand over the keys to the treasury to them to continue milking and thereafter annoint and handover to them.

That they are grumbling and left to Emi Lokan on their own is enough testament to how decisive Buhari js in his decision to help Nigerian elect right and set the country on a prosperous path.

There is so much the poor old man can do because the monsters pressing the country down are hydra-headed.

It could take only a man in the mould of Buhari who isn't greedy to accumulate the entire world to take a bold step as this.

Atiku or Tinubu won't do any of this because of their inherent and chronic kleptomania.
Oles

Anyone who thought Nigeria was a healthy country on every indices before Buhari came aboard doesn't understand what's happening.

https://www.nairaland.com/7243652/obidiently-yours-pres-muhammad-buhari

Someone responded to my post above to compare Buhari's administration to GEJs, my response to him below:

If only you understood how deep-rooted the evil that had been perpetuated by the previous and current thieves had damaged Nigeria almost beyond repairs, you'd see how the current state goes way beyond Buhari and this administration.

The amount of stolen wealth held by Atiku and Tinubu alone would give you an idea, my friend.

Now imagine up to 100 rogues with such stolen wealth and the powers they'd wield to fight or frustrate anyone who dares to do things differently or go after them.

Bring in Jesus Christ or Mohammed to come Preside over the current Nigerian and you'd see another "Sai Changi or Obidiently" in less than 4 years into their reigns that is the extent to which Nigeria had been murdered.

You alluded to GEJ's regime...

What was the general feel while he held sway?

Why did the expected coming of Buhari excite every citizen and ultimately led to his winning at the polls?

There is a reason why every past administration in Nigeria seems to be doing better than any incumbent and this should give you an idea of the continuous slip and downward spiral the country is on.

By the time Buhari is done with his term and gone, we'd all still come back here to hail him as the best against the current administration of the day.

Just keep watch.

Nigeria had been murdered and her fortunes cornered by these demons and fighting them is an herculean task because they have the followership, the finance, loyalists in every agencies of government to disrupt and sabotage any well-meaning President.

Cheers...

If you wish to get a bit of a cue about Buhari, Nigeria, and the demons pulling her down, get on the thread I shared above to read a little.
Re: Did Tinubu Say Electoral Act 2022 Will Affect Democracy? Daily Trust Fact Check by forerunner022(m): 10:03pm On Jul 26, 2022
The question now is; was there an official disclaimer from Tinubu's camp? This is more than 42hrs after the said post.
Re: Did Tinubu Say Electoral Act 2022 Will Affect Democracy? Daily Trust Fact Check by GadgetsRus: 10:04pm On Jul 26, 2022
kayjay69:
You have spoken well my brother.

But I need you to understand something, out of the 200 million Nigerians you see, I can guarantee you that 99.4% are exactly like our leaders that we love to criticize.

The leadership of a country is only a reflection of its people. We are a direct image of our leaders. These men do not thrive in isolation, they understand the psychology of the average Nigerian and they play it to their advantage.

Yes the leaders shoulder 70% of the blame because as leaders they ought to know better however it is sad to note that Nigerians are the architects of their own mass misfortune. We cling to our ethnic, religious and cultural biases. We are generally unexposed. And even where you find Nigerians who do not exhibit these symptoms, a majority of us Nigerians simply do not care about Nigeria our country. We do not see it as our own. We b***h and complain about government but guess what, put an average Nigerian in there he will do the exact same if not worse.

We simply want others to be the ones to come help us solve our own problems, we don't want to bear responsibility for anything. By we, I mean a majority of Nigerians. It is a mindset thing, we are a defeated people. And it is no wonder our so-called leaders ride roughshod over us.

I don't know you, where you are, or what your condition is, but from the depth of my heart and soul, I pray for you this day for God to continually fill you with wisdom, the boldness to speak the truth, stand by it even when you are the lone voice in such wilderness, and for God to soften everything that might presently be seeming hard in your life.

While reading your comment, I felt goose bumps all over me as if I was reading myself.

You said it the way it is and nothing but the truth and everything gone bunkers with the country.

If we can deal with 50% of the problems you pointed out, we'll begin to see a new and different Nigeria.

I have nothing absolutely more to submit.

God bless ya...

1 Like

Re: Did Tinubu Say Electoral Act 2022 Will Affect Democracy? Daily Trust Fact Check by ogatboy(m): 10:09pm On Jul 26, 2022
While I do not believe Tinubu would have made such statement, the journalist couldn't get a confirmation that it was not from Tinubu but concluded that it wouldn't have come from him.

Journalism in the Trash can
Re: Did Tinubu Say Electoral Act 2022 Will Affect Democracy? Daily Trust Fact Check by Liamm(m): 10:14pm On Jul 26, 2022
Omenka-lives-dies will masturbate to this very news. Agbado brain dead monkey grin
Re: Did Tinubu Say Electoral Act 2022 Will Affect Democracy? Daily Trust Fact Check by Psalmistproject: 10:14pm On Jul 26, 2022
Even though I don't like Lord Agbado, but there's no way this could have emanated from him. The writeup appears like what a typical Js3 student will write.
Very unprofessional!!
Re: Did Tinubu Say Electoral Act 2022 Will Affect Democracy? Daily Trust Fact Check by MtDave55: 10:17pm On Jul 26, 2022
All your verification is a fact that TINUBU made those statements
Re: Did Tinubu Say Electoral Act 2022 Will Affect Democracy? Daily Trust Fact Check by kayjay69(m): 10:23pm On Jul 26, 2022
God bless you too bro.
GadgetsRus:

I don't know you, where you are, or what your condition is, but from the depth of my heart and soul, I pray for you this day for God to continually fill you with wisdom, the boldness to speak the truth, stand by it even when you are the lone voice in such wilderness, and for God to soften everything that might presently be seeming hard in your life.

While reading your comment, I felt goose bumps all over me as if I was reading myself.

You said it the way it is and nothing but the truth and everything gone bunkers with the country.

If we can deal with 50% of the problems you pointed out, we'll begin to see a new and different Nigeria.

I have nothing absolutely more to submit.

God bless ya...
Re: Did Tinubu Say Electoral Act 2022 Will Affect Democracy? Daily Trust Fact Check by NessFortunate: 10:27pm On Jul 26, 2022
chrisifeanyi:
OP is a Tinubu urchin. Disregard his useless fact check. All his fact check is always true in the wrong direction ones it concerns OBI.

Obi is our incoming president. We don't want to eat Agbado.
mediocres, if Tinubu said it his spokeman would agree he did it right? Its a petit route the op is giving BAT to seek cheap popularity. With the atrocities and carnage going on NIGERIA, the APC should bury their heads in shame. What do they have to campaign that? Mind you #AtikuisCOMING
Re: Did Tinubu Say Electoral Act 2022 Will Affect Democracy? Daily Trust Fact Check by cosmatika(m): 10:32pm On Jul 26, 2022
Dear fact checker, please help me check Tinubu is this bent man in this picture or whether it's photoshop.

2ndly, help Nigerians check if he was aiding drug business in Chicago.

3rdly, check who killed Funsho Williams.

If you can't do any of these, may thunder wey no get mama fire you

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Meets With 7 Northern Governors Behind Closed-Door / Tinubu 2023: We Went For Nigeria's Peace & Unity, Not Politics - Foluke Daramola / FFK's Wife, Precious And Son In New Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.