Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,183 members, 7,822,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

The Headies Disqualify Portable Over Death Threat To Co-Nominees (Photo) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Headies Disqualify Portable Over Death Threat To Co-Nominees (Photo) (51170 Views)

Headies Organizers Report Portable To Police Over Death Threat (Pix) / Daddy Freeze Finally Replies Pastor David Ibiyeomie Over Death Threat / Death Threat: Teebillz Reacts To Dotun Interview With Tacha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Headies Disqualify Portable Over Death Threat To Co-Nominees (Photo) by NohurryInLife: 11:30pm On Jul 26, 2022
ecolime:
I think the boy is under a spell.
Mo ro pe, epe nja boboyen grin cheesy grin cheesy
Boss, na yoruba you be??
Re: The Headies Disqualify Portable Over Death Threat To Co-Nominees (Photo) by Prosper123: 3:09am On Jul 27, 2022
AFvckingAlpha:
I like Portable, how he has managed to create something for himself but he is too toxic if that’s the right word to use

Don’t get me wrong I’m not tryna be judgy or something but there is an extent to which your toxicity can go.

He is turning into a nuisance in the social media space and I’m afraid his stock could possibly start to fall.

Well who am I to have a say, he is a millionaire and I’m just some dude roaming the internet.

I said what I said

please let's stop the worship of money here. You have just said the truth. That he is a millionaire means nothing. That's why we allow our politicians to steal from us, because of this mentality. Is he toxic? Apparently
Re: The Headies Disqualify Portable Over Death Threat To Co-Nominees (Photo) by Paulianfa(m): 3:40am On Jul 27, 2022
This portable guy is behaving like a kid ooo if I talked now some †** will say I no fit reached portable levels...
This manchi forget say na street dey show am joy, na street dey make am get money, na street tins be this! Why in no humble nah cos the last time I checked' in music no ring bell, in face no show...
Portable na violent weeds smoking man in be, in brain don shifts grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Headies Disqualify Portable Over Death Threat To Co-Nominees (Photo) by Sharatan(m): 4:31am On Jul 27, 2022
RedChiefPriest:
Make headies committee sha dey sleep with one eye open because 1 million boys abi 1 million fans fit run enter them grin.

Naso this mumu portable wan use big mouth and mumu behaviour ruin his career.
Anyways na his problem, Akoi Grace noni.

Dj! 1 keg of palmwine and 6 plates of peppersoup
Barman! Play me "Control your tongue" by Kim Kardashian and Tinubu.
: grin grin grin
Re: The Headies Disqualify Portable Over Death Threat To Co-Nominees (Photo) by MadamOk(f): 4:35am On Jul 27, 2022
The guy use his mouth sell his destiny without collecting change sef

What a life
Re: The Headies Disqualify Portable Over Death Threat To Co-Nominees (Photo) by foreshore(m): 5:06am On Jul 27, 2022
Odewaleadesoye:

Source: VANGUARD

Good riddance to bad rubbish
Re: The Headies Disqualify Portable Over Death Threat To Co-Nominees (Photo) by AgricMaster: 5:08am On Jul 27, 2022
one thing about being rich or wealthy ...
is if you are mad and make more money the money will make you mader(if there is word like that)
if you a giver and make more money you tend to give out more money
if you are stingy and make more money the money will make you more stingier.
Re: The Headies Disqualify Portable Over Death Threat To Co-Nominees (Photo) by ecolime(m): 5:29am On Jul 27, 2022
NohurryInLife:

Mo ro pe, epe nja boboyen grin cheesy grin cheesy
Boss, na yoruba you be??
Bee ni
Re: The Headies Disqualify Portable Over Death Threat To Co-Nominees (Photo) by wonderr(m): 5:52am On Jul 27, 2022
Busayo58:
Not like he was going to win it
without being subjective any category that his song zazu is, will surely win don't love the guy but the song was incontrovertibly a monster hit
Re: The Headies Disqualify Portable Over Death Threat To Co-Nominees (Photo) by oluwafemi113(m): 6:11am On Jul 27, 2022
olaoye2008:
I am seen a set up here
This time many will be looking for every possible means to bring him down
All because of his campaign for APC In Osun State.

Fear who no fear Nigerians
Na part of life sha.
D guy go survive the situation.

You make sense bro

Is all planed
Re: The Headies Disqualify Portable Over Death Threat To Co-Nominees (Photo) by Chydo001(m): 8:06am On Jul 27, 2022
Busayo58:
Not like he was going to win it

He would have Won it... I can bet for that.
Re: The Headies Disqualify Portable Over Death Threat To Co-Nominees (Photo) by dododawa1: 8:17am On Jul 27, 2022
Akoie down
Re: The Headies Disqualify Portable Over Death Threat To Co-Nominees (Photo) by Blackmanpro: 8:42am On Jul 27, 2022
Not everybody are meant to be artist
Re: The Headies Disqualify Portable Over Death Threat To Co-Nominees (Photo) by southome(m): 1:17pm On Jul 27, 2022
Money miss road
Re: The Headies Disqualify Portable Over Death Threat To Co-Nominees (Photo) by ufotunang: 1:30pm On Jul 27, 2022
See how portable is destroying his musical career

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Funke Akindele & JJC Skillz Display Their New Furniture (Pics, Video) / Moji Olaiya's Parting Words To Her Mum For The 'mother's Day' Celebration / Jedidiah Ogunleye, Simi's Mother Weds. Simi Plays Chief Bridesmaid Role

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.