Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,641 members, 7,955,335 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:09 PM

NBA President Akpata Absent At Body Of Benchers’ Meeting - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / NBA President Akpata Absent At Body Of Benchers’ Meeting (16836 Views)

Afam Osigwe Emerges New NBA President / Olumide Akpata Biography: 9 Things To Know About The Newly Elected NBA President / Argument Over Hijab Needless, We Will Address It – NBA President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NBA President Akpata Absent At Body Of Benchers’ Meeting by shanaka4u(m): 8:20pm On Jul 26, 2022
This man is one of the best NBA president have seen. I even rate him higher than Paul Usoro. He must have taken him a lot of gut to "gbenan woju Ekun". He is courageous but he has to thread with cautious.

3 Likes

Re: NBA President Akpata Absent At Body Of Benchers’ Meeting by MrMcJay(m): 8:33pm On Jul 26, 2022
Opoki:
Nice, the fact that Olumide made a move to be the president is all that motivate me, it's not as if he's so brilliant to move the bar association forward but he attempt to and he is today, next to be the president is Segalink.

Segalink is not a lawyer.

3 Likes

Re: NBA President Akpata Absent At Body Of Benchers’ Meeting by President2001(m): 8:46pm On Jul 26, 2022
Olumide is no more NBA President
Re: NBA President Akpata Absent At Body Of Benchers’ Meeting by johnnychuks(m): 8:46pm On Jul 26, 2022
vincentjk:
Was thinking they're talking about National basketball association mtchew

my guy no be small ooo, I been won say abi that guy wey insult PETER OBI don miss, I for say where him miss go make him two blockose miss for there too!
Re: NBA President Akpata Absent At Body Of Benchers’ Meeting by chloride6: 8:53pm On Jul 26, 2022
In a normal country Olanipekun should have recused himself.
Re: NBA President Akpata Absent At Body Of Benchers’ Meeting by HRSweetness(f): 9:11pm On Jul 26, 2022
Is he back from honeymoon?
Re: NBA President Akpata Absent At Body Of Benchers’ Meeting by nwakibie3(m): 9:37pm On Jul 26, 2022
He is enjoying his new wife at home
Re: NBA President Akpata Absent At Body Of Benchers’ Meeting by rant19ade: 9:38pm On Jul 26, 2022
This olumide guy wants to be doing like a bit*h. What's his beef with olanipekun, just want mess with his prestige position.
Re: NBA President Akpata Absent At Body Of Benchers’ Meeting by turkeyman: 9:57pm On Jul 26, 2022
Oga segalink is not a lawyer o,
Opoki:
Nice, the fact that Olumide made a move to be the president is all that motivate me, it's not as if he's so brilliant to move the bar association forward but he attempt to and he is today, next to be the president is Segalink.

You too should make a move today.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vCD_fNST6iQ
Re: NBA President Akpata Absent At Body Of Benchers’ Meeting by adams123: 10:03pm On Jul 26, 2022
...and so what now
Re: NBA President Akpata Absent At Body Of Benchers’ Meeting by harmony75: 10:30pm On Jul 26, 2022
Maybe he's still honey mooning!
Re: NBA President Akpata Absent At Body Of Benchers’ Meeting by Treasure17(m): 11:45pm On Jul 26, 2022
Our judiciary and unecessary drama are insperable.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Contract Staff Job At 3 Oil Companies As An Explorer, Is It Possible? / How Do I Deal With A Staff That Resigns Abruptly? / Can You Hold A First Class Degree And Be Jobless?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.