Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,613 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:14 PM

You must Be Mad If You Think Nigeria Would Ever Work, Nigeria Is Dead - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You must Be Mad If You Think Nigeria Would Ever Work, Nigeria Is Dead (802 Views)

I Used To Think Nigeria's Problem Was Bad Government - Pastor Kingsley Okonkwo / Photos From Kenya That Would Make You Think Nigeria Is Less Corrupt / Am Going To Run Mad If I Have This Fleet Of Cars – Hon Kazaure On Dino Malaye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You must Be Mad If You Think Nigeria Would Ever Work, Nigeria Is Dead by vasel15: 8:49pm On Jul 26, 2022
We all know Nigerians are mumus, they are shouting 2023 up and down

Let it sink inside your blocked skull

NIGERIA CAN AND WILL NEVER WORK

The Abuja film you are witnessing is small

Wait till after 2023 elections and see the hell that would fall on you f*ols

3 Likes

Re: You must Be Mad If You Think Nigeria Would Ever Work, Nigeria Is Dead by vasel15: 8:49pm On Jul 26, 2022
Stop forcing it

NIGERIA CAN NEVER WORK

1 Like

Re: You must Be Mad If You Think Nigeria Would Ever Work, Nigeria Is Dead by vasel15: 8:49pm On Jul 26, 2022
If you like add atiku, obi and Tinubu to be president all at once it still can not work
Re: You must Be Mad If You Think Nigeria Would Ever Work, Nigeria Is Dead by vasel15: 8:50pm On Jul 26, 2022
Nigeria is DEAD

1 Like

Re: You must Be Mad If You Think Nigeria Would Ever Work, Nigeria Is Dead by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jul 26, 2022
Nigeria switch was unplugged undecided

1 Like

Re: You must Be Mad If You Think Nigeria Would Ever Work, Nigeria Is Dead by Felimax(m): 8:52pm On Jul 26, 2022
Very visible to the blind, very audible to the deaf!

You have really seen the future only few, very few can see.

1 Like

Re: You must Be Mad If You Think Nigeria Would Ever Work, Nigeria Is Dead by Coly2012(m): 8:55pm On Jul 26, 2022
Op you your seans complete, your mama born you well.

1 Like

Re: You must Be Mad If You Think Nigeria Would Ever Work, Nigeria Is Dead by vasel15: 8:58pm On Jul 26, 2022
darling2222:
Nigeria switch was unplugged undecided

They joined oil and water together

1 Like

Re: You must Be Mad If You Think Nigeria Would Ever Work, Nigeria Is Dead by vasel15: 9:00pm On Jul 26, 2022
Felimax:
Very visible to the blind, very audible to the deaf!

You have really seen the future only few, very few can see.

I gave up on Nigeria already from the very moment buhari was elected, the man failed in 1985,the same that happened back then is happening today

1 Like

Re: You must Be Mad If You Think Nigeria Would Ever Work, Nigeria Is Dead by vasel15: 9:00pm On Jul 26, 2022
Coly2012:
Op you your seans complete, your mama born you well.

Haha
Re: You must Be Mad If You Think Nigeria Would Ever Work, Nigeria Is Dead by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jul 26, 2022
vasel15:

They joined oil and water together

Lol

adding Tom-Tom to Pepsi,the result is called Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: You must Be Mad If You Think Nigeria Would Ever Work, Nigeria Is Dead by Felimax(m): 9:09pm On Jul 26, 2022
vasel15:

I gave up on Nigeria already from the very moment buhari was elected, the man failed in 1985,the same that happened back then is happening today

The summary of Nigeria is contesting this election, I mean BIAFRA is contesting this election and if you take a very careful look you will doubt if anyone of them really has the interest of a greater nation at heart.

Who among them can beat the OBJ record as bad as it is. Who among them can permanently transform the power sector for ever? A strong and stable currency? Who among them can fix our dilapidated national institutions?

Nigeria is DEAD and long gone!
Even if Obi takes power today he will be more bullied than Jonathan, he will be left with no choice to do the bidding of the Fulanis because he cannot be everywhere.

5 Likes

Re: You must Be Mad If You Think Nigeria Would Ever Work, Nigeria Is Dead by vasel15: 9:11pm On Jul 26, 2022
Felimax:

The summary of Nigeria is contesting this election, I mean BIAFRA is contesting this election and if you take a very careful look you will doubt if anyone of them really has the interest of a greater nation at heart.

Who among them can beat the OBJ record as bad as it is. Who among them can permanently transform the power sector for ever? A strong and stable currency? Who among them can fix our dilapidated national institutions?

Nigeria is DEAD and long gone!
Even if Obi takes power today he will be more bullied than Jonathan, he will be left with no choice to do the bidding of the Fulanis because he cannot be everywhere.

Fulanis won't even allow obi near so rock, never
Re: You must Be Mad If You Think Nigeria Would Ever Work, Nigeria Is Dead by 3ple9iner: 9:12pm On Jul 26, 2022
It's funny how we think we can't fix the problem we created ourselves.

1 Like

Re: You must Be Mad If You Think Nigeria Would Ever Work, Nigeria Is Dead by vasel15: 9:14pm On Jul 26, 2022
3ple9iner:
It's funny how we think we can't fix the problem we created ourselves.

The only solution to this mess is to peacefully divide Nigeria, let everyone go and take care of their region

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: You must Be Mad If You Think Nigeria Would Ever Work, Nigeria Is Dead by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jul 26, 2022
Nigeria wire was disconnected from nepa people undecided
Re: You must Be Mad If You Think Nigeria Would Ever Work, Nigeria Is Dead by Blake755: 9:45pm On Jul 26, 2022
Najia don tire everybody Las Las angry sad
Re: You must Be Mad If You Think Nigeria Would Ever Work, Nigeria Is Dead by BloomingDale(f): 9:47pm On Jul 26, 2022
vasel15:
We all know Nigerians are mumus, they are shouting 2023 up and down

Let it sink inside your blocked skull

NIGERIA CAN AND WILL NEVER WORK

The Abuja film you are witnessing is small

Wait till after 2023 elections and see the hell that would fall on you f*ols

And he said unto me, Son of man, can these bones live? And I answered, O Lord GOD, thou knowest.
Re: You must Be Mad If You Think Nigeria Would Ever Work, Nigeria Is Dead by Softmirror: 9:49pm On Jul 26, 2022
IT IS CALLED PESSIMISM. grin

Re: You must Be Mad If You Think Nigeria Would Ever Work, Nigeria Is Dead by vasel15: 12:52am On Jul 27, 2022
Softmirror:
IT IS CALLED PESSIMISM. grin

Maybe until you get kidnapped by bandits,keep on blowing grammar

1 Like

Re: You must Be Mad If You Think Nigeria Would Ever Work, Nigeria Is Dead by Nobody: 1:43am On Jul 27, 2022
vasel15:

I gave up during the GEJ era. I was glad I didn't have to witness the disaster called Buhari and Buhari 2.0 that is the current APC flag bearer.
Re: You must Be Mad If You Think Nigeria Would Ever Work, Nigeria Is Dead by Softmirror: 10:25am On Jul 27, 2022
vasel15:

Maybe until you get kidnapped by bandits,keep on blowing grammar
OUT OF POINT
Re: You must Be Mad If You Think Nigeria Would Ever Work, Nigeria Is Dead by vasel15: 1:56pm On Jul 27, 2022
Softmirror:

OUT OF POINT

Sidon there

(1) (Reply)

Where Is Godwin Obaseki? / ESN Man Escapes Death From His Fellow ESN Gang Members VIDEO / Gov Wike And His Music Band Are Cruise, You Cannot But Love Them (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.