Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,585 members, 7,865,425 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 05:51 PM

Ronaldo Takes Decision On Leaving Man Utd After Meeting Ten Hag, Alex Ferguson - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ronaldo Takes Decision On Leaving Man Utd After Meeting Ten Hag, Alex Ferguson (46228 Views)

Ronaldo Reacts To Leaving Man Utd: I Love The Fans & Wish The Club All The Best / Cristiano Ronaldo Speaks On Leaving Juventus For Manchester United / Ronaldo Takes Selfie With Fan Who Stormed The Pitch During Juventus Game (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ronaldo Takes Decision On Leaving Man Utd After Meeting Ten Hag, Alex Ferguson by samwheel(m): 10:07pm On Jul 26, 2022
cheesy
Re: Ronaldo Takes Decision On Leaving Man Utd After Meeting Ten Hag, Alex Ferguson by NwaNimo1(m): 10:08pm On Jul 26, 2022
OkCornel:

Each time I see this gif, the copy cat dancing behind Tinubu makes me laugh.

...that's a typical 'Jagabandit'

[img]https://giffiles./216/216404.gif[/img]

6 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Takes Decision On Leaving Man Utd After Meeting Ten Hag, Alex Ferguson by Itoro350(m): 10:12pm On Jul 26, 2022
IF HIM JOINT CHELSEA NOW SO DAT HE GO PLAY CHAMPIONS LEAGUE AND CHELSEA COME GO OUT FOR THE 1ST ROUND OF THE CHAMPIONS LEAGUE NO BE EUROPA LEAGUE HIM GO STILL COME PLAY?

8 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Takes Decision On Leaving Man Utd After Meeting Ten Hag, Alex Ferguson by Basicend: 10:17pm On Jul 26, 2022
BeeBeeOoh:
The fact remains that CR7 is too big to play UEFA Europa Cup.

He needs to understand that he is no longer in his prime years and humble himself.

Why are no big clubs fighting for him?

Look, if athletico can afford him, then that's an escape otherwise he should target MLS or Chinese league.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo Takes Decision On Leaving Man Utd After Meeting Ten Hag, Alex Ferguson by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jul 26, 2022
paulolee:
athletico madrid president av joined the long list of big clubs dt av rejected d rumors of signing cr7....i de wait the club wey e go end up...
am even surprised dt united is still forcing him to stay, or dey need anoda maga wey go pay d same fee dey paid for cr7?
I would advise them to act like Juve, discard him for any avaliable club, count ur loses n move on...u cnt force him to play Europa na
You ll be shocked with the name of the big club he's going to play for. It ll shock you more than when you realise Messi is no more in Barcelona

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo Takes Decision On Leaving Man Utd After Meeting Ten Hag, Alex Ferguson by Emperorx: 10:22pm On Jul 26, 2022
Nonybb:
When would Muhammadu Buhari take decision to resign
my dear he can't until he made sure Nigeria has burnt to the ground.

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Takes Decision On Leaving Man Utd After Meeting Ten Hag, Alex Ferguson by Cherrybae(f): 10:22pm On Jul 26, 2022
Man utd can still won the league without Ronaldo.

I will advice Ronaldo to just left man utd.

We don't wanted him again. His Shakira is to much.

Let him left man utd abeg. We don't wanted him.

Ronaldo that can't even spoke a goid English.
Mtcheeeeeew

Nonsense

3 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Takes Decision On Leaving Man Utd After Meeting Ten Hag, Alex Ferguson by kabasa24: 10:23pm On Jul 26, 2022
Alaye they come chelsea we need u badly.
Re: Ronaldo Takes Decision On Leaving Man Utd After Meeting Ten Hag, Alex Ferguson by Angelfrost(m): 10:31pm On Jul 26, 2022
Wait.... Were they actually begging him to stay back?!!

I understand that Ferguson doesn't want the progress of that club so that they can keep worshipping him as the only true successful one, but Erik Ten Hag should know better na.

Ole had already considerably moved these guys beyond this level till Ororo returned to disrupt everything... Abeg, allow the great player to move on!

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Takes Decision On Leaving Man Utd After Meeting Ten Hag, Alex Ferguson by Heimdal(m): 10:32pm On Jul 26, 2022
The earlier United let this guy go the better. he knows he only has some few good months left to play.
Lose the old timer, count your losses and move on.

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Takes Decision On Leaving Man Utd After Meeting Ten Hag, Alex Ferguson by Gangster1ms: 10:33pm On Jul 26, 2022
paulolee:

but he is not too big to take a team to Europa, same team dt finished second place o, he came n landed them in Europa n now e wan japa..
no problem, maybe na sporting go Gv am UCL football bcoz I still no see dt big club dt would be very clueless to sign him..
so called mr UCL n haven't won any since he left Madrid..
failed woefully wit 2 different teams, madrid winning the last UCL simply means dt cr7 needed dt star studded Madrid to win the UCL more than Madrid needed him
Shut your stinking mouth.. It's only rubbish you know how to talk. I wonder if them use CR7 swear for your pathetic life.

3 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Takes Decision On Leaving Man Utd After Meeting Ten Hag, Alex Ferguson by Gangster1ms: 10:34pm On Jul 26, 2022
Basicend:

He needs to understand that he is no longer in his prime years and humble himself.

Look, if athletico can afford him, then that's an escape otherwise he should target MLS or Chinese league.
How do you know that no big clubs are fighting for him or are you listening to nonsense rumours for the sake of agenda?

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Takes Decision On Leaving Man Utd After Meeting Ten Hag, Alex Ferguson by mrdharkchild(m): 10:35pm On Jul 26, 2022
Cherrybae:
Man utd can still won the league without Ronaldo.

I will advice Ronaldo to just left man utd.

We don't wanted him again. His Shakira is to much.

Let him left man utd abeg. We don't wanted him.

Ronaldo that can't even spoke a goid English.
Mtcheeeeeew

Nonsense

Ny dear, sofry sofry the murder this english.
Your tenses are slapping my ears.
Y no just speak pidgin. Nor b by force to speak English, no b our language
Re: Ronaldo Takes Decision On Leaving Man Utd After Meeting Ten Hag, Alex Ferguson by angelfallz(m): 10:40pm On Jul 26, 2022
Ronaldo is rubbishing himself.

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Takes Decision On Leaving Man Utd After Meeting Ten Hag, Alex Ferguson by angelfallz(m): 10:41pm On Jul 26, 2022
The facts are, no big club wants him
Gangster1ms:

How do you know that no big clubs are fighting for him or are you listening to nonsense rumours for the sake of agenda?

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Takes Decision On Leaving Man Utd After Meeting Ten Hag, Alex Ferguson by angelfallz(m): 10:42pm On Jul 26, 2022
Atletico Madrid have rejected a chance to sign him.
Basicend:

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Takes Decision On Leaving Man Utd After Meeting Ten Hag, Alex Ferguson by angelfallz(m): 10:43pm On Jul 26, 2022
Lol. Okay, I would be waiting for that shock.
Sweetplum:

You ll be shocked with the name of the big club he's going to play for. It ll shock you more than when you realise Messi is no more in Barcelona
Re: Ronaldo Takes Decision On Leaving Man Utd After Meeting Ten Hag, Alex Ferguson by Reference(m): 10:44pm On Jul 26, 2022
The point is that there is no guarantee United will make top four and qualify for next season's UCL.
They have not bought well for near a decade and the team has been in decline for a while.
I think it is beyond his endurance.
He has made fame and fortune, what he now needs is a team to make more records and deliver silverware, legacy things.

3 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Takes Decision On Leaving Man Utd After Meeting Ten Hag, Alex Ferguson by angelfallz(m): 10:48pm On Jul 26, 2022
Lol. I seriously doubt that SAF was at that meeting.
Ronaldo has no power over man United, he has no leverage. No big champions league club wants him.
United are doing the right thing by insisting that Ronaldo is not for sale. Why?
So as to strengthen their hand when negotiating with a club that might be interested in buying Ronaldo. If the club that wants to buy Ronaldo knows that United don't want to sell, the club would be forced to put more money on the table to make United reconsider.
But unfortunately for Ronaldo, no big champions league club has shown serious interest in him.

Angelfrost:
Wait.... Were they actually begging him to stay back?!!

I understand that Ferguson doesn't want the progress of that club so that they can keep worshipping him as the only true successful one, but Erik Ten Hag should know better na.

Ole had already considerably moved these guys beyond this level till Ororo returned to disrupt everything... Abeg, allow the great player to move on!

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Takes Decision On Leaving Man Utd After Meeting Ten Hag, Alex Ferguson by lexy2014: 10:48pm On Jul 26, 2022
abobote:
Where is he going now that all the champions league club have rejected him.

He should make sure he leaves. He was the one that disorganized Man U last season

Rivers united hasn't rejected him. Rivers united will be in the CL as winner of the league. Ronaldo should try there. Wike will be glad to have him

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Takes Decision On Leaving Man Utd After Meeting Ten Hag, Alex Ferguson by angelfallz(m): 10:49pm On Jul 26, 2022
Lol. Bro United is not holding Ronaldo. No big club wants him. There is nothing United can do.
Heimdal:
The earlier United let this guy go the better. he knows he only has some few good months left to play.
Lose the old timer, count your losses and move on.

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Takes Decision On Leaving Man Utd After Meeting Ten Hag, Alex Ferguson by ken045501: 10:50pm On Jul 26, 2022
Someone who follow put manu for their present state wants to leave . Hmmm manu fans I like what is happening. The same Ronaldo you guys where making noise up and down. If he truly likes challenges like he said , here is one , not going to already made club and call it a challenge

3 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Takes Decision On Leaving Man Utd After Meeting Ten Hag, Alex Ferguson by Truvelisback(m): 10:54pm On Jul 26, 2022
BeeBeeOoh:
He should go then.
Re: Ronaldo Takes Decision On Leaving Man Utd After Meeting Ten Hag, Alex Ferguson by lexy2014: 10:54pm On Jul 26, 2022
angelfallz:
Lol. I seriously doubt that SAF was at that meeting.
Ronaldo has no power over man United, he has no leverage. No big champions league club wants him.
United are doing the right thing by insisting that Ronaldo is not for sale. Why?
So as to strengthen their hand when negotiating with a club that might be interested in buying Ronaldo. If the club that wants to buy Ronaldo knows that United don't want to sell, the club would be forced to put more money on the table to make United reconsider.
But unfortunately for Ronaldo, no big champions league club has shown serious interest in him.

At all. Which club wants to buy Ronaldo and for how much? Manchester united is still holding on to Ronaldo because of sponsors. His off the field value is an asset to the club

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Takes Decision On Leaving Man Utd After Meeting Ten Hag, Alex Ferguson by jaxxy(m): 10:55pm On Jul 26, 2022
paulolee:
athletico madrid president av joined the long list of big clubs dt av rejected d rumors of signing cr7....i de wait the club wey e go end up...
am even surprised dt united is still forcing him to stay, or dey need anoda maga wey go pay d same fee dey paid for cr7?
I would advise them to act like Juve, discard him for any avaliable club, count ur loses n move on...u cnt force him to play Europa na

I wish the Goat can go to Chelsea. cool

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Takes Decision On Leaving Man Utd After Meeting Ten Hag, Alex Ferguson by Danny50: 10:57pm On Jul 26, 2022
Let this man go jor or expect vawulence frm us.
Re: Ronaldo Takes Decision On Leaving Man Utd After Meeting Ten Hag, Alex Ferguson by Noblex2011(m): 10:58pm On Jul 26, 2022
He has never said he is leaving.
Re: Ronaldo Takes Decision On Leaving Man Utd After Meeting Ten Hag, Alex Ferguson by Gangster1ms: 11:00pm On Jul 26, 2022
angelfallz:
The facts are, no big club wants him
Facts are, man utd don't want to sell.
Stick to your 6 league goal man
Re: Ronaldo Takes Decision On Leaving Man Utd After Meeting Ten Hag, Alex Ferguson by HITsquad: 11:02pm On Jul 26, 2022
Selfish motherfucker.....
Re: Ronaldo Takes Decision On Leaving Man Utd After Meeting Ten Hag, Alex Ferguson by Richieniit: 11:12pm On Jul 26, 2022
BeeBeeOoh:

Even Maradona who's 10x greater than Ronaldo played Europa and won it with great joy. No player is greater than the sport.

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Takes Decision On Leaving Man Utd After Meeting Ten Hag, Alex Ferguson by angelfallz(m): 11:14pm On Jul 26, 2022
Lol. Please name one club that has tabled a bid for Ronaldo. Just one please.
Gangster1ms:

Facts are, man utd don't want to sell.
Stick to your 6 league goal man

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Glenique Frank, Transgender Winner At London Marathon Offers To Give Medal Back / UFC Star Israel Adesanya Arrested At New York Airport / Guardiola Regrets Starting Iheanacho Against Burnley

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.