Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,023 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:37 AM

Need Help To Unlock Airtel Vida M4 Midi - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Need Help To Unlock Airtel Vida M4 Midi (894 Views)

Unlock airtel Zlt M30 Mifi Now / Buy And Unlock Your Airtel Vida M1 Lte Router / How To Unlock Airtel E173u-2 Modem And Mtn E303 Modem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Need Help To Unlock Airtel Vida M4 Midi by Memepics: 8:59pm On Jul 26, 2022
Made a similar post in the phones section, essentially i'm asking if there has been any way to unlock this particular model to allow other sims? I've searched and searched and the only solutions found are for the Vida m1 and m2 mifi.

Help!
Re: Need Help To Unlock Airtel Vida M4 Midi by Veiniously: 9:13pm On Jul 26, 2022
Memepics:
Made a similar post in the phones section, essentially i'm asking if there has been any way to unlock this particular model to allow other sims? I've searched and searched and the only solutions found are for the Vida m1 and m2 mifi.

Help!

The m4, mifi I locked from firmware. We will need a programmer to change the firmware or tweak the programs inside it......

(1) (Reply)

Please How Do I Format My System / Rss Feeds / Windows Vista

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.