Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,505 members, 7,826,904 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:36 PM

Nigeria's Karen And Zimbabwe's Wendall Are The Winners Of Bigbrother Amplified - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Nigeria's Karen And Zimbabwe's Wendall Are The Winners Of Bigbrother Amplified (1220 Views)

Nigeria's Karen And Zimbabwe's Wendall Are The Winners Of Big Brother Amplified / Meet Mnet's Big Brother Amplified Contestants + Pictures Of The House / Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria's Karen And Zimbabwe's Wendall Are The Winners Of Bigbrother Amplified by bovy: 8:06pm On Jul 31, 2011
Nigeria's karen igho and Zimbabwe's wendall  have won .

Lomwe ,wendall , Vina, sharon o , luclay,karen , and hanni made it to the finale but karen and Wendall emerged the winner. Vina was the first finalist to be evicted,followed by hanni, sharon o,lomwe and lastly luclay.

The two winners walked away with $200,000 each .

http://www./2011/07/nigerias-karen-and-zimbabwes-wendall.html

Re: Nigeria's Karen And Zimbabwe's Wendall Are The Winners Of Bigbrother Amplified by otunbasmtp(m): 8:09pm On Jul 31, 2011
That was 10min ago, also karen must compesate Vina because she saved her when whe was on the list for eviction, Niger don produce anoda sudden millioniare wink
Re: Nigeria's Karen And Zimbabwe's Wendall Are The Winners Of Bigbrother Amplified by callme2: 8:17pm On Jul 31, 2011
I hope President Mugabe will also compensate Vimbai this time with $4000 for loosing the game?
Re: Nigeria's Karen And Zimbabwe's Wendall Are The Winners Of Bigbrother Amplified by iyatrustee(f): 8:23pm On Jul 31, 2011
How on earth did wendal win?
Re: Nigeria's Karen And Zimbabwe's Wendall Are The Winners Of Bigbrother Amplified by callme2: 8:27pm On Jul 31, 2011
Oh! You thought President Mugabe has rested
Re: Nigeria's Karen And Zimbabwe's Wendall Are The Winners Of Bigbrother Amplified by jle(f): 8:56pm On Jul 31, 2011
How the hell did that couch boy win? Dis is the worst bigbrother i hav ever watched.
Re: Nigeria's Karen And Zimbabwe's Wendall Are The Winners Of Bigbrother Amplified by THEAMAKA(f): 8:57pm On Jul 31, 2011
call-me:

Oh! You thought President Mugabe has rested
lol, true talk

otunbasmtp:

That was 10min ago,  also karen must compesate Vina because she saved her when whe was on the list for eviction,  Niger don produce anoda sudden millioniare  wink
Karen owes Vina, NOTHING!!!! wouldn't you say its Vina that owes her when Karen sacrificed herself for all of them? actually, with the way Vina treated Karen like she was lesser than, Karen doesn't owe her squat! Vina thought she would trump Karen in the finals and she thought she would lose Nigerian votes by not saving Karen. mtchewww!

jle:

How the hell did that couch boy win? Dis is the worst bigbrother i hav ever watched.
sadly his win was quite obvious, the odds favored him (since most folks vote based on country and not character) and the white africans had his back.
Re: Nigeria's Karen And Zimbabwe's Wendall Are The Winners Of Bigbrother Amplified by Cosmass(f): 9:04pm On Jul 31, 2011
jle:

Seconded!!!! angry I'm pissed. How did he win? wth
Re: Nigeria's Karen And Zimbabwe's Wendall Are The Winners Of Bigbrother Amplified by silvertuke(m): 9:11pm On Jul 31, 2011
That is the question everybody body is asking. How did Wendall win because the guy was even lucky to be in the final. Yes Karen deserves the money and hopefully the other winner should have been luclay, and why would Karen compensate VINA? If she chose to compensate VINA she will, not because VISA saves her from eviction. you and I know that she would have still remain in the house if she was not save by VINA, Or have you forgotten she nominated her self for eviction and she was saved? So she deserve to win
Re: Nigeria's Karen And Zimbabwe's Wendall Are The Winners Of Bigbrother Amplified by tpia5: 9:29pm On Jul 31, 2011
this karen looks so weird.

btw, was it last year when zimbabwe got so angry they took second place, that the zimbabwe govt actually awarded their contestant an equivalent amount of money as the prize winner [who happened to be nigerian].

so, this year, they shared the prize between nigeria and zimbabwe?

showbiz.

(1) (Reply)

What Movies Do You Watch When You Are Sad? / Reasons Why A Film Like '24hrs' Should Be Banned / Gotv Just Gave Me Free Airtime - How Do I Return It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.