Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

How Bandits’ Threat Forced Abuja Students To Sit For 13 Exams In A Day - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How Bandits’ Threat Forced Abuja Students To Sit For 13 Exams In A Day (28364 Views)

Pictures Of Graduating University Of Abuja Students / University Of Abuja Students Beat Lecturer After Exams (Video) / How Covenant University Students Sit For Exams (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Bandits’ Threat Forced Abuja Students To Sit For 13 Exams In A Day by YoungLionken(m): 5:14pm On Jul 27, 2022
Shame on PMB, YO, APCheat and Nigerians who voted for the APCheat!!!
Re: How Bandits’ Threat Forced Abuja Students To Sit For 13 Exams In A Day by jehoha696(m): 5:14pm On Jul 27, 2022
I feel for the students nd its promotional exam,unless d govt will grant all of dem mass promotion,if not imagine doz in science class writing chemistry,physics,maths,further maths,English ..... Obj all in a day,within few hrs,abeg even if naw robot,d computer go crash
Re: How Bandits’ Threat Forced Abuja Students To Sit For 13 Exams In A Day by Ayantoyeopeyem(f): 5:14pm On Jul 27, 2022
W
Re: How Bandits’ Threat Forced Abuja Students To Sit For 13 Exams In A Day by Light78: 5:15pm On Jul 27, 2022
Home Economics
Integrated science
Business Studies
Introduction Technology
Mathematics
English
Typing
Short hand
Social Studies
Fine Art
Agricultural Science
Yoruba Language

Jss1 then ehh...
Re: How Bandits’ Threat Forced Abuja Students To Sit For 13 Exams In A Day by FaceThem: 5:15pm On Jul 27, 2022
Nawa o
Re: How Bandits’ Threat Forced Abuja Students To Sit For 13 Exams In A Day by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jul 27, 2022
Looking at the geographical location of Abuja, it's so easy to round up terrorists within the state. The state has borders.
Who's coming in, who's going out can be checked.
Shey until they attack the unmentionable before FG know that they v failed n all need to resign.
Re: How Bandits’ Threat Forced Abuja Students To Sit For 13 Exams In A Day by Sunnyski: 5:19pm On Jul 27, 2022
The zoo must fall! I really want the fall of the zoo. Lately I've been fighting so hard to be Obidient yet still I no longer believe in Nigeria.

I think I will have to go back to the old me. I hate nightgeria and I will be happy if she falls.

1 Like

Re: How Bandits’ Threat Forced Abuja Students To Sit For 13 Exams In A Day by Starz825(m): 5:20pm On Jul 27, 2022
Richy4:

shocked
Wow!! 16 subjects? shocked How did you managed to remember everything..I guess that's too much..
He be like you na Yankee person
Re: How Bandits’ Threat Forced Abuja Students To Sit For 13 Exams In A Day by Lastmessenger2: 5:20pm On Jul 27, 2022
Thank you Bihari. You are the greatest leader the nation has ever produced and the north love you for all you have done for them. We how you made our lazy sons and daughter who even though they hate western education was able to sit for 12 exams on the same day. That is wonderful our dear able president. We wish the national assembly can amend the constitution and make you life president of Nigeria.

Signed
Confused Nigerians.
Re: How Bandits’ Threat Forced Abuja Students To Sit For 13 Exams In A Day by astaadia: 5:21pm On Jul 27, 2022
Re: How Bandits’ Threat Forced Abuja Students To Sit For 13 Exams In A Day by Dksmile: 5:22pm On Jul 27, 2022
Mjshexy:
Wow...this is really a sad development, is this the Nigeria we dreamt of shocked

Nigeria is a time bomb all we need is prayer that is the only solution to this country problem and inbtw you are cute only if that is your real pic on your profile grin grin

Don't mind me I like cute yoyos

1 Like

Re: How Bandits’ Threat Forced Abuja Students To Sit For 13 Exams In A Day by Okobola146: 5:22pm On Jul 27, 2022
13 exams in a day? That's very very unfair on the students
Re: How Bandits’ Threat Forced Abuja Students To Sit For 13 Exams In A Day by Truvelisback(m): 5:22pm On Jul 27, 2022
Buhari is just playing with these guys whereas, the Bandits mean business.
Re: How Bandits’ Threat Forced Abuja Students To Sit For 13 Exams In A Day by rippa(m): 5:25pm On Jul 27, 2022
Re: How Bandits’ Threat Forced Abuja Students To Sit For 13 Exams In A Day by opribo(m): 5:25pm On Jul 27, 2022
Bunk where is the security you promised to deliver in 6months. Where are all the security votes? If ordinary boko bandits can disrupt pupils examinations.
How many are the terrorist we are talking about, this government is the wrong type to destroy what they built up. Can we for a moment tell ourselves the truth.
They should pay them and let everybody go back home and if bunk did assure them of a country here then let him be bold to say so.
Re: How Bandits’ Threat Forced Abuja Students To Sit For 13 Exams In A Day by Dksmile: 5:27pm On Jul 27, 2022
The fear of Nigeria is the beginning of wisdom ooo embarassed embarassed lipsrsealed undecided cry
Re: How Bandits’ Threat Forced Abuja Students To Sit For 13 Exams In A Day by brumeikperikpe: 5:27pm On Jul 27, 2022
Wrong caption. Not 13 EXAMS but 13 PAPERS, please.
Re: How Bandits’ Threat Forced Abuja Students To Sit For 13 Exams In A Day by BelovedofLord: 5:27pm On Jul 27, 2022
Truthsave:
The zoo is gone and dead grin
BUBU IS REALLY MISSING IN ACTION C-IN-C!
ONLY IN NIGERIA WOULD THE ABSOLUTE FAILURE OF PARTY JOSTLE TO GOVERN, AGAIN!!

AS IT'S STATED: THE PEOPLE DESERVES THE TYPE OF GOVERNMENT THEY GET!!!
Re: How Bandits’ Threat Forced Abuja Students To Sit For 13 Exams In A Day by LollySeaSide: 5:29pm On Jul 27, 2022
Richy4:
smiley
Is this a case of hyperbole.. how many subjects were they offering as junior students?

Does it mean Students offers up to 13 subjects ?... I mean how can they remember everything?
It is not a hyperbole, especially if the school offers each theme in the latest curriculum as a subject.
1. Mathematics
2. English studies
3. Basic Technology
4. Basic Physics
5. Basic Chemistry
6. Basic Biology
7. Basic Geography
8. ICT
9. PHE
10. NVE
11. CRS
12. Agriculture Science
13. Home Economics
14. Music
15. Drama
16. Basic History
17. Business Studies
18. One Nigerian Language
19. Civic Education
20. French
21. Visual Arts

Those are the subjects they offer from year 7 through 9.

But giving those children examination in 13 subjects in a day is nonsense!
Education in most public schools in Nigeria is rapidly declining because the managers have refused to digitalize themselves and push the teachers to do the same.
A better approach should have been to send those students home immediately and take whatever they have to do online.
It's third term for crying out loud and students have all the time to prepare and take exams from wherever they are.
Most schools, especially robust private schools, have very vibrant department of digital education that is always ready to move every aspect of teaching and learning online within 5 minutes should the need arise.
One would think the COVID incidence forced almost all educators to upgrade but it seems some people still refused to modernise.
Too bad!!

1 Like

Re: How Bandits’ Threat Forced Abuja Students To Sit For 13 Exams In A Day by FireUpNow(m): 5:30pm On Jul 27, 2022
This is the city where seat of power is and bandits and terrorists are issuing threats. What an irony
Re: How Bandits’ Threat Forced Abuja Students To Sit For 13 Exams In A Day by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 5:37pm On Jul 27, 2022
Sweetplum:
Looking at the geographical location of Abuja, it's so easy to round up terrorists within the state. The state has borders.
Who's coming in, who's going out can be checked.
Shey until they attack the unmentionable before FG know that they v failed n all need to resign.
There are boko Haram disciples in the seat of government grin grin grin
So u think the then governor now senator cum vp aspirant was bluffing while making the alleged phone conversation?
Re: How Bandits’ Threat Forced Abuja Students To Sit For 13 Exams In A Day by Splitmind: 5:41pm On Jul 27, 2022
At least they are making good use of their time grin

If anyone passes they should be given national honour m
Re: How Bandits’ Threat Forced Abuja Students To Sit For 13 Exams In A Day by doctorgold(m): 5:44pm On Jul 27, 2022
nony43:
Buhari will take care of security. Osibanjo will take care of the economy. Bandits are now in the FCT and $ is now 700. President Buhari is the worst head of state and President Nigeria will ever have.

You guys should just take us back to were you met us when $1 was 216 and petrol was 87 naira. Bag of rice was 10k max (Foreign) .and BH was just NE.

More heartbreakingly worrisome is how some people will contest this take and defend the present govt. You wonder if we all live in this country together. Apparently, we care about this country differently.

1 Like

Re: How Bandits’ Threat Forced Abuja Students To Sit For 13 Exams In A Day by Juanmike(m): 5:46pm On Jul 27, 2022
phemmyfour:
Rubbish

That's a wrong approach to examine the students academically
Consequencies.
Re: How Bandits’ Threat Forced Abuja Students To Sit For 13 Exams In A Day by elderbros(m): 5:48pm On Jul 27, 2022
Be honest, do you see Nigeria in your dreams

Mjshexy:
Wow...this is really a sad development, is this the Nigeria we dreamt of shocked
Re: How Bandits’ Threat Forced Abuja Students To Sit For 13 Exams In A Day by SmellyNyash: 5:49pm On Jul 27, 2022
grin If them like, make their parents vote for tilinbu next election yaya ye!
Re: How Bandits’ Threat Forced Abuja Students To Sit For 13 Exams In A Day by chincent: 5:50pm On Jul 27, 2022
I thank God I am not in Nigeria.
Re: How Bandits’ Threat Forced Abuja Students To Sit For 13 Exams In A Day by Gbeng30(m): 5:52pm On Jul 27, 2022
I'm trying to imagine what kind of mental stress those students will go through... Naija with negative record due to the negligence and incompetency of our leaders ..we will overcome this wicked people by God's Grace
Re: How Bandits’ Threat Forced Abuja Students To Sit For 13 Exams In A Day by Sleekfingers: 5:54pm On Jul 27, 2022
ijustdey:

https://dailytrust.com/how-bandits-threat-forced-abuja-students-to-sit-for-13-exam-papers-in-a-day

Too bad. Nigeria don finish Patapata ......what if those useless bandits decided to show up that day? I can never gamble with my kids lives like that

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bauchi Secondary School Where Students Secretly Marry Themselves Shut / Auchi Polytechnic Form's Now On Sale In Auchi. / ASUU Strike: FG Agrees On N200b In 2014 Budget On Universities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.