Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,253 members, 7,836,179 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:09 PM

A Millionaire Can Go Broke To Becoming Penniless Without This Knowledge! - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / A Millionaire Can Go Broke To Becoming Penniless Without This Knowledge! (328 Views)

Top 3 Reasons People Go Broke Before Month End - How To Avoid It / Top 3 Reasons People Go Broke Before Month End - How To Avoid It / Kufre Nnah: Meet Millionaire Barber Who Came To Lagos With Only N5000 (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Millionaire Can Go Broke To Becoming Penniless Without This Knowledge! by BobDanielFXs: 2:04am On Jul 27, 2022
I was a very smart kid � hard working and determined but it really baffles me when I sit back and glance back on how I’ve been so blessed financially and � boom!

Within a blink of an � eye my account was red!!

Wait, what really happened! I thought I was so smart to have made such a money mistake!

Is this all a dream?

After few days I got over the money lost mentality and move on with life just as I’ve always done!

At this point I was still very grateful to life that I was able to move pass one step in life, at least I can still replicate what I’ve done to make the lost money and do it again and again and it would definitely provide result!!

And frankly speaking, Smart work and hard work really pays because I got back the money i lost and I was even able to double up to make x2 of what was lost!

Yes! I knew I was becoming more knowledgeable in my line of business and I could make money over and over again!

But

The feeling of my first achievement in life actually got me trapped, family and friends never made it any easy!

“Make money, Manage money, invest to make more”!

“You made such amount of money and lost it all, you are such an asshole”

“ You lack financial intelligence”

If you’ve ever made a large amount of money beyond what you normally make and you lost the money in any form of way!

Share the story to 100 persons and the above answers is what you would probably get from 80 persons!

To further prove this,

Check my last post on { why people make money mistake after getting big bucks }

Go though the comments section and you would be amazed how many financial millionaires we have in Nigeria!

Most people would probably blame you for money mismanagement, and they would bet with their life that once they get the opportunity you once got they can never remain poor again!!

While this might be true for 10% of this so called financial gurus, I bet you that 90% would probably waste the money more than you could ever imagine once it get to them!

The reason is because wealth is not generated by how much you have, lasting wealth is generated by what you know and how you work towards achieving them!

If you can’t play the game of production and consumption there is no amount of money that can set you free for life!

And funny enough this game is not as easy as it sounds but Here is a short story of my financial journey in life!!

First; what is your definition of poverty!

A guy who has only one peer of cloth, sleeps in the garage and open to do any odd job just to get money for feeding!

When it comes to been poor a lot of people have their opinion but for me been poor is when all your life focus and hustle is just to get money for the next meal!

My single mum was not a lazy woman but things get nasty and most time we spend days without having to eat good food, if it goes beyond limit we have to just beg relatives for help!

Some will snub and some would just give so they could tell the world how they have been helping you and your entire family!

Growing up in this state I could no longer bear this so I was also forced to become a bus conductors so the family could feed!

On a good day, I make 2k sometimes 1,5k and sometimes I work and get nothing, and the hustle continues for years! Just struggling to survive!

My mother try all her possible best to make sure at the time been all her children were going to school although we were major debtors and we skipped school most times due to lack of funds but we had a school to call our school!

My secondary school days was basically on and off section, 2 days in school, 2 days in the hot sun as a bus conductors!

Man and family must survive na!

At first I was a laughing stock in class especially if my classmates see me in the process of my conductors works, the next day I would definitely be the gist on board!

Later they got use to it and see me as a normal garage boy with no future!

Meself got money minded and got very little taste for school but my mom was the only reason why I push through and finish secondary school

She would always tell me, “ I know things are hard but just try to get this secondary school results at least”

Mum c was so caring and she would always tell me “ this job you are doing is just for the main time, I know things would get better real doing”

I finally finished secondary school and here I am now!

It time to take this conductors job seriously, save some money and start a business or so!

I was calculating in my head, if I could save 20k monthly at least for 1 year I would have a good amount to kick start a small business and leave the joy for good!!

But just as every reasonable person knows, we humans only make decisions and try to meet up but life happens!

At 19 years I really understand the meaning of LiFE HARD!

I was making more money than when I was in secondary school but lol and beyond more responsibility has been kicking my butt and even after 3 years of conductor I could not even save up to 50k

The work wasn’t really stable because the work is been slipted by drivers and in most case every driver has that one person he what’s to go to work with!

So sometimes you could stay days or weeks without going to work!

The little time you get the opportunity to hit a home run and get a job for a week or so, better have it in mind that you have some pending debt to clear!!

At this time most of my secondary school mate has gain admission into poly some of them universities!

We exchange number na,

And I was seeing all there updates on WhatsApp!

It wasn’t long I begin very fed up of the same job and I just wanted something more of of life!

With my techno p4 then I begin to hit Google with the terms “ How to make money” and I begin to get different ideas and option of different money making gigs on the internet!

The more this internet gurus was selling me on how I could really change my life on working from home and becoming my own self boss the more I hated my job as a conductor!

But poor me I needed more money to buy a course and a laptop � which I could not afford And I also have people to feed at home!

I was trapped as a bus conductors and could go no where, I need to clear bills and to do this I need to work!

Getting another job wasn’t really a good option because here in kaduna with my degree of education the best monthly pay job I could get would never be more than 10-15k

So I kept pushing continue pushing hard, the only difference was that this time around I was now exposed to some online money making scheme and I kept doing my little research in any given time I had!

I started a contribution with some bus driver and I was even forced to work harder, as early as 3:30am am out, I would return as late as 10pm

I was putting in much more effort because I knew I just needed a little capital and I would be on my way to millions with all the online business I have begin to learn

But

I never knew this was just the beginning to a new rabbit hole lies,

The first big money I ever own as a teen from been a bus conductors was around 120k when I collected my first contribution!

I might have worked so hard and earn more than this but this was the first buck cash I ever received in my life!!

I could never joke with this money, it took me hard labor and months to save up for this!

This next day I booked a bus to town, levetis round around ASAP here in kaduna!

I needed to get a laptop and start my million naira business, as at then I have already gather some personal information about fiverr and already have some list of mentors I would pay for more in-depth lectures!

Just like many other advert you’ve seen on the internet today, my mentor has also assured me of making six figures weekly and monthly from this business!

But i took his word for real after making lot of research on the internet and many other fake gurus and people that have not probably earn from fiverr claimed that that was indeed a profitable business to earn six figures weekly!

That sold me the dream of how much I could make but you would hardly find this guys telling you what is involved before making this amount they claim to be making!

The internet life is so over hipped with wanna be millionaires!

To cut the long story short, I got a laptop I pay for course but got zero results because I came in with a different mindset!

Fiverr as at then was making few people good amount of money and other internet marketing were taking advantage of those score to make a handful of money from selling online courses!

To make real money on any real platform you definitely need a skill, I learnt this at my early age of
Wanting to become an online entrepreneur!

So I had no real scaleable skill to offer on any platform and after wasting some few week trying to fix this out, I had become broke again, 120k finish!

I was still paying bills but this time I stoped working with the hope of fiverr wealth generator course!!

After sacking my bus driver boss for 2week without picking his calls, I landed in the garage again!!

Immediately my fellow bus conductors saw me and my boss, they busted into laughter!!

“ so finally your Money don finish you don come back work”

Unfortunately I lost my space to work with him because he now has a new motor boy that is ready to sell his soul to please him!

My first experience was something to learn from, you can get money from any means and with the hope of investing into a business or program to make more money you can lose it all.

It doesn’t really matter if it was a 120k or 10million, it takes just few deals to spend it all and get back to zero level!

But it didn’t end here because there is much to this story!

I never gave up of becoming online business make money dream, instead I became more focus and opening to learning!

This time around I got a hand full of books

Money management books, financial studies book which some of them includes

Rich dad poor dad

Increasing your financial iq and a lot of make money books!

I read and study all information I got from any online source and I buy the next great financial book anyone recommended!

Did all this change my life?

Yes!

I was socked with knowledge about how money works, I was socked with knowledge on how to manage money!

A lot happen which I would explain in another of my post but I got involved in another online business and this time I made like 5x of what I’ve made in my whole 6 years as a bus conductors but I still made another money mistake!

My first successful online business was trading, when bitcoin begin to hit the air like 3 years back, most of my class mate were actually now big boys spending lavishly in clubs!

Bitcoin made us rich! Was the popular quote!

As a student of wealth I was curious, bought some data and and the quest for finding more information was born!

What is this bitcoin?

How can I really make money from this bitcoin?

I didn’t bought into all the bitcoin gurus selling me on a $50 course on how I could make millions trading this currency!

Instead I follow up religiously on every trending topic about trading and how I could trade to make money not millions!

I was catch up with a mentors online and he coach me on this very trading, I bought into his course because he was the only one that told me all the true that was involved in trading!

The rest were actually selling me on how I could make millions and I knew that was a trap to buy their course so I ran really hard!

Few months down the line i had stop conductors and I am now a full verified bitcoin trader!

I decide to leverage to make more money from this skills so I open a YouTube channel!

WWw.youtube.com/digitalinvestors

Money was coming in from trading and money was coming in from my YouTube channel, within a year my YouTube subscribers grew from zero to almost 2k YouTube began to pay me and I also got other companies money from promotion

my income has double!

My skin has begin to glow, every one noticed I was now making some more bucks!

Then came another huge money mistake!!!

Watch out for this next hilarious money mistake I made!!!

Follow the page to stay updated, or join my telegram link for my finance update by sending me a mail and you would get the link to the Telegram Group in your mail box!!

My Content are only meant to educate you about money and some money mistake I have made that anyone could Have also made no matter how financial smart you are, it take courage and the right set of knowledge to get things done spiritually and mentally!

If you think you are so smart enough to avoid financial mistakes then, we would see how far you can go without learning the key factors!!

See you on the next post!!!

1 Like

Re: A Millionaire Can Go Broke To Becoming Penniless Without This Knowledge! by Cryptoplate: 2:54am On Jul 27, 2022
Come and write my sales copy for me biko

(1) (Reply)

Appealment For Branches Of Banks In Ughelli North / Benzema: How Much Is The 2022 Ballon D’or Winner Worth? / International Scholarships 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.