Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,714 members, 7,816,944 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:47 PM

I Never Regret My Actions”-portable Reacts To Headies Disqualification - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Never Regret My Actions”-portable Reacts To Headies Disqualification (485 Views)

I Don't Regret My Actions - Portable Says After Headies Award Disqualification / Timmy K MacNicol: I Regret My Marriage To An Old Man, I Pity Regina Daniels / Rema Wears Face Mask To Headies Awards (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Never Regret My Actions”-portable Reacts To Headies Disqualification by Jenniferchuma10: 2:53am On Jul 27, 2022
Copied from trendinghub.ng

Controversial Nigerian musician Habeed Okikiola popularly known as portable has reacted to his disqualification from the Headies Awards by Smooth Productions.

"I never regret my actions"-Portable reacts to Headies disqualification(video)

Following the recent headlines trailing the singer in unscrupulous topics it has become no news to the public.

Some days ago, the singer had taken to his social media page to claim affiliation with a notorious group, ‘One Million Boys’.

Following the bad reputations the singer has garnered for himself, he has been disqualified from Headies after being previously nominated over numerous criminal activities.

The address reads

“We regret to announce that following numerous indicting statements made by Mr. Habeeb Okikiola popularly known as “Portable”, and the incessant negative attention that Mr Okikiola has garnered from the Nigeria Police and the general public in recent times, the organisers of the Headies have resolved to disqualify Mr Okikiola as a nominee at the forthcoming 15 Headies Awards. The decision to disqualify Mr. Okikiola is accentuated by series of misdemeanours by Mr Okikiola via his social media platforms. On the 25th of May 2022, he threatened to kill, harm or cause harm to the other nominees in the same categories of awards he was nominated for, if he does not emerge the winner, precisely”

Reacting to the disqualification, Portable took to his Instastory making a video insisting that he doesn’t regret his actions and he is covered with God’s Grace.

Copied from �
https://www.trendinghub.ng/i-never-regret-my-actions-portable-reacts-to-headies-disqualificationvideo/

Re: I Never Regret My Actions”-portable Reacts To Headies Disqualification by Morgan9(m): 2:59am On Jul 27, 2022
2yrs [i][/i]down this line..
I don't want to hear pls let donate money for portable for his kidney or liver transplant in India.

What is obi cubana still waiting for before he terminates his contract with him..

1 Like

Re: I Never Regret My Actions”-portable Reacts To Headies Disqualification by Moh247: 3:15am On Jul 27, 2022
Portable isn't talented enough for an Headies except they want to rubish their brand

1 Like

Re: I Never Regret My Actions”-portable Reacts To Headies Disqualification by Ladiesdoctor(m): 4:31am On Jul 27, 2022
So Headies wanted to give award to a thug?

The boy that was showing Awolowo his Nyansh?
Re: I Never Regret My Actions”-portable Reacts To Headies Disqualification by RedChiefPriest: 4:45am On Jul 27, 2022
A King and More
Be Bold and Be Proud
Akoi biza biza

Normally if Nigeria na better country na jail you suppose dey.
You that confessed to creating a dreadful cult/ritualist group that killed many souls in a very gruesome manner during lockdown and yet they let you walk about as a free man.
Normally you suppose dey use Gucci Knicker dey do Akoi prison inside Kiri Kiri.

Dj! Give me 200 kegs of palmwine make I use am calm down.
Barman! Play me " nonentity claiming celebrity " Fela and Offset.

Re: I Never Regret My Actions”-portable Reacts To Headies Disqualification by Coolbreeze1988(m): 5:20am On Jul 27, 2022
You planned giving an award to this mad thug? God forbid BAThing
Re: I Never Regret My Actions”-portable Reacts To Headies Disqualification by istina: 6:04am On Jul 27, 2022
Song he no get
Talent he no get
Character he no get

He things fame and fortunes is everything

Don't worry in few years time when you are no longer in the spotlight we will see whether you regret or not
Re: I Never Regret My Actions”-portable Reacts To Headies Disqualification by festacman(m): 8:38am On Jul 27, 2022

(1) (Reply)

S3x On Live TV: Video Of Groovy And Beauty Under The Duvet Trends Online / Video Of Curvy Lady's Unusual Dance Moves In Fitting Outfit Leaves Many Thirsty; / Israel DMW Replies Dammy Krane After He Said Davido Was Owing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.