Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,815 members, 7,844,645 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 04:00 AM

Study Permit Refusal - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Study Permit Refusal (185 Views)

Pls I Need Help On My Uk Spouse Visa Refusal / We Make The Toothpaste You Use- White Lady Attack Africans Over Refusal To Take / I Need Information On Canada Study Permit. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Study Permit Refusal by Yings(m): 5:24am On Jul 27, 2022
Good Morning All.

I received the GSMS note from the visa officer and it states as follow:

The applicant aunt intends to be the financial sponsor; the bank statements and letter of support from the aunt are on file. Bank statements show large balances which lends to the point that the bank account was selected for the visa application in order to meat financial establishment and sustainability for the first ,and subsequent years of studies.

Additionally, there are no transactions of funds to the client's bank accounts demonstrating access to family members finances based on the documentation on the file ,and the limited information demonstrating the nature of relationship between applicant and sponsor , I have concern that third party funds would be sufficient and available for the proposed studies .

I want to appeal with the house to give guide on how to address the concerns of the visa office.

I submitted my application when I turned 18 yrs.

(1) (Reply)

Do You Need USA Whatsapp Number To Flex On Your Friends? / Our World Under The Control Of Known And The Unknown / Can We Call It Blood Money?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.