Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,660 members, 7,820,326 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:08 PM

Pls I Need Help On My Uk Spouse Visa Refusal - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pls I Need Help On My Uk Spouse Visa Refusal (376 Views)

We Make The Toothpaste You Use- White Lady Attack Africans Over Refusal To Take / Help On How Connect A Changeover Switch *pic* / Hi Nairalanders, A Fellow Needs A Help On How To Overcome Stage Fright (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pls I Need Help On My Uk Spouse Visa Refusal by Aykomo02: 8:38am On Jan 12, 2021
This is my story
I married my spouse 2014,he based in Uk,but because of d anxiety that I want to go nd meet my husband we made a wrong decision,I applied for visitor visa 2015 through an agent who told us he will provide all necessary documents because then my husband was not having a good job nd he just moved frm London to Manchester,not knowing dis guy used fake documents nd all,he even changed my spouse to another name nd provide another marriage certificate nd I was refused due to fake bank statements nd fake references,though I dnt knw why I was refused because he ran away with refusal letter,Nov last year I applied for spouse visa when my husband is financially ok nd we have all d evidence,and I was refused because I provided my marriage certificate of 2014 with my husband when I told them am still living with my previous husband in my previous application with marriage certificate,so they are convinced that my marriage with my real husband is not genuine,am confused on what to do because we want to appeal
N.B———I can’t find d agent and I dnt knw what date he filled for my previous marriage certificate even if I want to apply for divorce paper
Pls help me because am going through trauma already
What can I do to correct my mistakes....thanks in advance
Re: Pls I Need Help On My Uk Spouse Visa Refusal by InfernoNig: 8:50am On Jan 12, 2021
I think they should have visa appeal. State everything that happened.
Re: Pls I Need Help On My Uk Spouse Visa Refusal by Luvdmx(m): 8:04am On Jan 18, 2021
Aykomo02:
This is my story
I married my spouse 2014,he based in Uk,but because of d anxiety that I want to go nd meet my husband we made a wrong decision,I applied for visitor visa 2015 through an agent who told us he will provide all necessary documents because then my husband was not having a good job nd he just moved frm London to Manchester,not knowing dis guy used fake documents nd all,he even changed my spouse to another name nd provide another marriage certificate nd I was refused due to fake bank statements nd fake references,though I dnt knw why I was refused because he ran away with refusal letter,Nov last year I applied for spouse visa when my husband is financially ok nd we have all d evidence,and I was refused because I provided my marriage certificate of 2014 with my husband when I told them am still living with my previous husband in my previous application with marriage certificate,so they are convinced that my marriage with my real husband is not genuine,am confused on what to do because we want to appeal
N.B———I can’t find d agent and I dnt knw what date he filled for my previous marriage certificate even if I want to apply for divorce paper
Pls help me because am going through trauma already
What can I do to correct my mistakes....thanks in advance

You made a big mistake, I can imagine the trauma and stress.

Don't waste your time appealing, you only appeal when you believe the case worker made a mistake which obviously the mistake was from you. You could try appealing if you want

Your best bet is to reapply, you and your husband should declear your previous refusal, write a strong cover letter, admit your mistakes, explained what really happened like you did above.

Good luck, stay strong

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

NBM Intervenes Davido, Burnaboy - Egede Love (jolly 2021) / Asmancash Business / Drinks To Adopt Or Avoid In Case Of Diabetes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.