Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,415 members, 7,815,934 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:16 PM

How Do I Response To Various Questions During Us Visa Interview - Travel Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travel Ads / How Do I Response To Various Questions During Us Visa Interview (201 Views)

Best US F1 Visa Interview Tips 2022 / Supporting Documents For Us Visa Interview / Us Visa Interview Start From The Application Form Ds160 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Response To Various Questions During Us Visa Interview by coastD: 6:29am On Jul 27, 2022
HOW DO I RESPONSE TO VARIOUS QUESTIONS DURING US VISA INTERVIEW

When you apply for US visa either as immigrant visa or non –immigrant visa,the visa officer ,will ask the applicant various questions
The visa officer is a trained visa officer of America government , to represent at US embassy .
The visa officer don’t know you in person,however the visa officer start to know more about you ,through the details on the application form , which the applicant fill in the application .

From the application form,that is where the visa officer start to know the applicant by details information filled ,such as education history, occupation,marital status, purpose of application e.t.c and it lead to physical interview where series of questions will be asked by the visa officer.

At focushilltop travel and tour , we are experience us visa processing consultant ,
We help applicant through pre-interview session
We help applicant to fill their application form professionally

We help applicant generate most likely questions that will be ask during the physical interview
We help applicant prepare for interview.
For assistance and consultation contact
Mr Richard on 08024995989 call and whatsapp
Join my facebook group: America visa processing from Nigeria

Re: How Do I Response To Various Questions During Us Visa Interview by Legendrysailor(m): 7:02am On Jul 27, 2022
Hell no !!!

Be confident enough, pray and focus on d hardship d mannequin from daura has put u through and u will ask and answer all dia questions

(1) (Reply)

Who Knows This? / How Do You Know The Questions The Visa Officer Will Ask During Interview / Shortlet's And Not Hotels

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.