Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,230 members, 7,818,776 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:36 AM

Help Me!!! Engineers And Geoscientist, I'm Confused � - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Help Me!!! Engineers And Geoscientist, I'm Confused � (198 Views)

Nigerian Lady In The US Army Confused Her Colleague With Pidgin English / Geoscientist Needs To Spice Up Career With Engineering Course...which Is Better? / I Want To Switch Back To My Profession But I'm Confused. Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me!!! Engineers And Geoscientist, I'm Confused � by IsaacNewton869: 7:33am On Jul 27, 2022
Honesty I don't know what's happening to this platform again, if you post nobody will reply your, no comment no reply, Seun should find something to do it, it's annoying..all he know is to tweet and abandoned his own platform

Alright everyone that open this page, God bless you
So, I'm a 400l geology student in akwa ibom state uni, having a GP of 4.74, im actually d best graduating student of my department, and I did my IT in ExxonMobil, eket, I'm a Yoruba guy ooo �, omor ibadan nimi so I'm just schooling in AKSU, so while doing my IT in Exxon, I notice that offshore stuff, so I really wanna know about it

Plz don't mind my English ooo,not too good, but my GP is strong, ��

So like I said, I want to know about offshore, how much they pay them, how the work is, is it dangerous, and how do they work, daily, weekly or monthly

Secondly I want to know about onshore too, which one has more pay,

And after my graduation, I wana do my master in fupre but kinda confused on what to apply for, I mean course

Which one will you advise me to pick
1, exploration geophysicist
2, petroleum geologist
3, marine geologist
4, petroleum Geophysicist

I really love offshore and I look forward to work on an oil rig, but the thing is I have sea/ocean phobia
Infact I don't know how to swim, but wait is it all engineers and geoscientist working on oil rig do enter water

Plz moderator, help me pass this stuff to front page, Abeg pls pls

And pls, don't only view, make sure you comment
Re: Help Me!!! Engineers And Geoscientist, I'm Confused � by IsaacNewton869: 7:50am On Jul 27, 2022
Taar, nawa ooo

If i don't see any comment here, I'm leaving nairaland for good
Re: Help Me!!! Engineers And Geoscientist, I'm Confused � by clintz(m): 8:06am On Jul 27, 2022
Nice to see you have interest in geosciences. But know Nairaland is a general forum.
Re: Help Me!!! Engineers And Geoscientist, I'm Confused � by clintz(m): 8:09am On Jul 27, 2022
Congratulations on your effort towards getting a high CGPA, this will be a good asset towards securing a scholarship abroad to further your studies.
Re: Help Me!!! Engineers And Geoscientist, I'm Confused � by IsaacNewton869: 8:11am On Jul 27, 2022
clintz:
Congratulations on your effort towards getting a high CGPA, this will be a good asset towards securing a scholarship abroad to further your studies.

Thanks alot bro

But I still need comment from professionals
Re: Help Me!!! Engineers And Geoscientist, I'm Confused � by Kkings11: 9:14am On Jul 27, 2022
You should repost this again, you posted it quite early and it is now in page 3 of new topic. Try posting again now that people are fully awake.
As for Seun and his mods don't mind them, they only know how to push useless things to front page.

(1) (Reply)

Motivational Can You Write Something So Deep That It Would Make Me Feel Somethin / Am Going Into Blogging What Niche Should I Venture Into? / Power Point Slides For Your Presentations/seminars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.