|Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 2,991,344 members, 7,285,161 topics. Date: Tuesday, 31 January 2023 at 11:41 PM
|Daily Maintenance Of High Temperature Heat Transfer Oil Pump by hhm1020: 7:50am On Jul 27, 2022|
Daily maintenance of high temperature heat transfer oil pump
1. Shutdown: cut off the power supply. Empty the liquid in the heat transfer oil pump, clean it, and rotate the impeller 180 degrees regularly to prevent shaft deformation until the oil pump cools down.
2. The heat transfer oil pump uses fuel with appropriate grade. Generally, No.0 diesel oil is used in summer and No.10 light diesel oil is used in winter.
3. The fuel used by the heat transfer oil pump shall be clean and free of any impurities and moisture. 4. It is normal to have a small amount of leakage at the beginning of the operation of the heat transfer oil pump. After time, the leakage will be reduced or stopped after the sealing surface runs in. Because the heat transfer oil pump shaft is equipped with a stuffing box at the front end, the sealing performance is relatively good, and at the same time, a mechanical sealing device is set in the bearing seat, so a large amount of leakage is impossible to occur, and a small amount of leakage can be discharged and received through the leakage pipe orifice.
5. The heat transferred from the transmission medium to the pump cover and bearing of the heat transfer oil pump is dissipated by the surface of the pump cover and bearing seat, so that the temperature of the bearing seat can adapt to the temperature of the shaft sealing performance. Therefore, when selecting the installation position of the heat transfer oil pump, the heat of the pump cover and bearing seat should be easy to diffuse without any heat storage.
6. Two ball bearings are set in the bearing seat. A ball bearing on the pump impeller side of the heat transfer oil pump is lubricated with the transmitted heat transfer oil, and a ball bearing on the coupling side is lubricated with high-temperature grease: after 3000 hours of operation, each ball bearing is removed and cleaned with diesel oil, and the contact surface is checked for damage. If it is damaged, replace it with a new bearing. When installing the ball bearing near the impeller side, the side with dust cover should be installed towards the impeller, and heat transfer oil should be injected for lubrication before startup. The ball bearing near the coupling side is lubricated with compound calcium base high temperature grease. When the bearing is reinstalled, the side with dust cover should also be installed towards the impeller side, and the grease should be filled during installation. After the bearing runs for 48 hours, use a grease gun to inject supplementary grease into the pressure injection cup on the bearing cover.
vacuum pump manufacturers to repair cracks by measures taken
Gather Here Let's Discuss Your Employment Experience, Home And Abroad. / Fake Benevolence, Righteousness And Fake Rescue, Liars Cheat By Unscrupulous Mea / Job Vacancies For Dispatch Riders In Lagos(surulere)
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2023 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55