Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,534 members, 7,823,319 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:41 AM

2023 Election: Idahosa, Kwankwaso's Running Mate, Interview With Channels TV - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Election: Idahosa, Kwankwaso's Running Mate, Interview With Channels TV (234 Views)

My Interview With Channels TV Was Taken Out Of Context - Wole Soyinka / NNPP Announces Ladipo Johnson As Kwankwaso's Running Mate / APC Shares Fayose Throwback Interview With Channels TV Before 2019 Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023 Election: Idahosa, Kwankwaso's Running Mate, Interview With Channels TV by dangerousd071: 9:38am On Jul 27, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AHvVLMrHCBM

2023 Presidential Election: Idahosa, Kwankwaso's running mate, Interview with Channels TV

Re: 2023 Election: Idahosa, Kwankwaso's Running Mate, Interview With Channels TV by Totilopussylick(m): 9:45am On Jul 27, 2022
Seun shouldn't be afraid to ask him the necessary questions that are matters tongue
Re: 2023 Election: Idahosa, Kwankwaso's Running Mate, Interview With Channels TV by MadamVanessa(f): 9:46am On Jul 27, 2022
shocked

If it's not Obi or Datti, we're not watching.. Watching Obi interviews,makes me forget most of the problem bedeviled this country. Sometimes go to YouTube to watched his past interview and it bring peace and tranquility to my soul.

(1) (Reply)

Burundi Top Political Official Bags Chieftaincy Title In Nigeria. / You Cannot Buy Our Own Osuofia With Money For Endorsement / Does this Presidential Candidate still use Marabouts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.