Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,748 members, 7,831,389 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:06 PM

Need An Advice On How To Produce An Offline Tutorial Video And Screen Recording - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Need An Advice On How To Produce An Offline Tutorial Video And Screen Recording (233 Views)

Who As An Offline POS Machine.. Let's Cashout / An Overview Of Dangote Refinery Plant In Lagos - Video And Photos / Projector And Screen For Rent In Portharcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need An Advice On How To Produce An Offline Tutorial Video And Screen Recording by chelseaboy1985(m): 10:34am On Jul 27, 2022
Hello Nairalanders

kindly advice a brother on how to produce and make an offline tutorial video.

i am really stranded at this point, i have tried Camtesia and OBS studio, is not just working for me

please i need a professional advice from you guys.
Re: Need An Advice On How To Produce An Offline Tutorial Video And Screen Recording by Seniorwriter(m): 10:39am On Jul 27, 2022
chelseaboy1985:
Hello Nairalanders

kindly advice a brother on how to produce and make an offline tutorial video.

i am really stranded at this point, i have tried Camtesia and OBS studio, is not just working for me

please i need a professional advice from you guys.
I use ScreenFaceCam app.
Do you want to show yourself in the tutorial video?

@Seniorwriter
Re: Need An Advice On How To Produce An Offline Tutorial Video And Screen Recording by Mide3367: 6:51am On Jul 28, 2022
Seniorwriter:

I use ScreenFaceCam app.
Do you want to show yourself in the tutorial video?

@Seniorwriter
Moderators: Richiez, Fynestboi, olawalebabs, mynd44, Lalasticlala Dominique, seun please i am pleading with you guys to tell Seniorwriter Charles Adarokaren to refund me back my money for a transaction i paid for since 3pm yesterday afternoon. He kept ignoring me since then till now!!!
His number 0907 920 4499
Re: Need An Advice On How To Produce An Offline Tutorial Video And Screen Recording by edunwanna: 7:28am On Jul 28, 2022
So this @Seniorwriter na Scammer??

Na waa oh.
Re: Need An Advice On How To Produce An Offline Tutorial Video And Screen Recording by Seniorwriter(m): 8:15am On Jul 28, 2022
edunwanna:
So this @Seniorwriter na Scammer??

Na waa oh.
SMH I'm sure ive scammed you before so kindly post proofs....or get a life.

Mide3367:
Moderators: Richiez, Fynestboi, olawalebabs, mynd44, Lalasticlala Dominique, seun please i am pleading with you guys to tell Seniorwriter Charles Adarokaren to refund me back my money for a transaction i paid for since 3pm yesterday afternoon. He kept ignoring me since then till now!!!
His number 0907 920 4499

Mide3367 I've got my account compromised(blocked) due to a transfer the bank tagged as fraud...my account officer has promised to handle it....send a message to her on Facebook she'll respond with details....I can't promise how soon it'll be resolved ...
Johnflowey1738:
Senior writer you are a scammer. You and your female shady Facebook account.
Tueh. Ole
Pinned... kindly post your proof.

@Seniorwriter
Re: Need An Advice On How To Produce An Offline Tutorial Video And Screen Recording by Mide3367: 8:44am On Jul 28, 2022
Seniorwriter:

Mide3367 I've got my account compromised(blocked) due to a transfer the bank tagged as fraud...my account officer has promised to handle it....send a message to her on Facebook she'll respond with details....I can't promise how soon it'll be resolved ...

@Seniorwriter
man, we spoke. I don't understand bank issues for money matter wey never come up befor I sent money. I just want my funds back this morning. More than 18 hours
Re: Need An Advice On How To Produce An Offline Tutorial Video And Screen Recording by Johnflowey1738(f): 9:27am On Jul 28, 2022
Senior writer you are a scammer. You and your female shady Facebook account.
Tueh. Ole
Seniorwriter:

@Seniorwriter
Re: Need An Advice On How To Produce An Offline Tutorial Video And Screen Recording by Mide3367: 9:57am On Jul 28, 2022
Seniorwriter:

@Seniorwriter
what do you say mr Seniorwriter?
Re: Need An Advice On How To Produce An Offline Tutorial Video And Screen Recording by Mide3367: 9:59am On Jul 28, 2022
Seniorwriter:

@Seniorwriter
His number 0907 920 4499

(1) (Reply)

Neat Nigerian Used Howo Available For Immediate Purchase / How To Stop Qwertying Your Way To Hackers: 5 Internet Security Tips From Octafx / Facebook Ads Not Converting? Do This..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.