Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,135 members, 7,814,974 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:12 AM

Bayelsa Lawmaker, Hon. Tonye Isenah Offers Scholarship To 9-year Old Musician - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Bayelsa Lawmaker, Hon. Tonye Isenah Offers Scholarship To 9-year Old Musician (201 Views)

Bayelsa Radio Station, FM 97.1 Is On Fire / DOWNLOAD MP3 Simmy – Ubala Ft. Sun-el Musician / Sun-el Musician – Akanamali Ft. Samthing Soweto (mp3) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bayelsa Lawmaker, Hon. Tonye Isenah Offers Scholarship To 9-year Old Musician by Daveofafrica(m): 11:50am On Jul 27, 2022
Bayelsa lawmaker, Hon Tonye Isenah offers Scholarship to 9-Year Old Bayelsa musician.

Bayelsa State House of Assembly member, representing Kolokuma/Opokuma constituency 1, Rt. Hon Tonye Emmanuel Isenah has offered scholarship to a 9 years old talented bayelsa artiste called Lil Triumph

Hon. Tonye Isenah made the pronouncement when the artiste, held his listening party at Club Bara in Yenagoa, Bayelsa State on Sunday

The Lawmaker said he was very impressed with the artiste, that he is too talented and will make sure the world sees him, he also said he will relocate the singer from where he stays in Nembe and bring him to Yenagoa

"Lil Triumph is too talented to be living in Nembe and at this point, i will be relocating him to Yenagoa to be given quality education and also to pursue his music career among other things"

Re: Bayelsa Lawmaker, Hon. Tonye Isenah Offers Scholarship To 9-year Old Musician by MaryAye(f): 11:57am On Jul 27, 2022
Wow, this is commendable. One day my boy will make me proud.

(1) (Reply)

Hotboyted Or Teddynimz Biography And Latest Song "Hottest Boy" / DJ Tunez – Bad Girl Ft. Wande Coal, Victony / Hip Hop Songs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.